Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » DM Forum   » my first dm game for a month

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my first dm game for a month
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i decided to get warmed up for the tourney and try out some DM so i went back and played, first in 4eva...i got a new name and played first a 2v2 against legend clan (new?) one of them was 1800 the other 1600

i played with mayhem and it was pers agaisnt celts and did i suck! i was soo horrible but oh well i still did ok...then i played 2v2 and my huns STILL dominate mwuhahaha

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BaD BoY  
Member # 177

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BaD BoY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u werent that bad trust me. Like I said...1 week and ull be back on team in no time.

--------------------
HiMyNameIsEric. Monkies drink their own pee....But not me^^

Current Zone Names:
MaYHeM_RH
lYlaYHeM
DeStUrB
SoLiD_oldskool

-

Posts: 392 (0.05 per day) | From: Sydney Australia | Registered: Aug 2001 (7159 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ReDKinG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish i was only out for a month well ive been back a week now im a 1700-1750 which sucks a$$ even though ive beaten most of the 1900's (man theres some rooks up there) but i still blow

--------------------
 -
'My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7.' - David Beckham

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best

'I'd like to play for an Italian club, like Barcelona.' - Mark Draper

'There's no in between - you're either good or bad. We were in between.' - Gary Lineker

-

-

- _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ AoC Legend_ _ _ ___ _ _ _ _  -

Posts: 596 (0.08 per day) | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2001 (7121 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

i know...no offense to him but i totally raped zack (hes cool though) and hes 2k?
Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ma$oN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
play him mayan wars, i almost beat him, but iX_ is mayan war clan...man i could so get in iX...i raped roxan, but she says i cheat, so bah!

--------------------
MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

Have you ever needed some one so bad?

Have you ever loved someone...

You just couldnt have...

Did you ever tried so hard?

That your world just fell apart...

Have you ever needed someone so bad?....

-

Posts: 1362 (0.19 per day) | From: LUBBOCK, TEXAS | Registered: Sep 2001 (7124 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

but ur RM =(
Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ma$oN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im still a mayan wars dm pimp

--------------------
MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

You just couldnt have...

-

Posts: 1362 (0.19 per day) | From: LUBBOCK, TEXAS | Registered: Sep 2001 (7124 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ReDKinG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mason u play RM gve Zm as im also learning RM right now

--------------------
 -

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best

'There's no in between - you're either good or bad. We were in between.' - Gary Lineker

-

-

Posts: 596 (0.08 per day) | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2001 (7121 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

i played rm with alot of us dm peeps and it was fun (mason didnt play the best one iwht elfanor)

and then i quit hehe and now im dm again

Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
so u gonna use the same strat over and over agin dej? market, 6 stables and 10 archer range patrol? ok fine with me, im stickin with rm "all the dm gods are back!" HAHHAHA right...

--------------------
MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

You just couldnt have...

-

Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
and you smell too!

--------------------
MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

You just couldnt have...

-

Dejango  
Unregistered

alot of the dm gods are back and bah i dont know about ym old strat...ill try it now, im going into a hun war as i type
Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
Huns wars are gayer than FeNiX

--------------------
MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

You just couldnt have...

-

FeNiX  
Member # 178

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeNiX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stfu mason

--------------------
Whens the last time you were in a Rx-7 hittin on girls outside a All Girl Catholic schoool [Razz] .......... God bless my rich friends

Posts: 332 (0.04 per day) | Registered: Aug 2001 (7159 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by FeNiX:
stfu mason

stop spamming and ill think about it

--------------------

MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

You just couldnt have...

-

FeNiX  
Member # 178

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeNiX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wtf u talking about i dont "spam" i bearly post here

--------------------
Whens the last time you were in a Rx-7 hittin on girls outside a All Girl Catholic schoool [Razz] .......... God bless my rich friends

Posts: 332 (0.04 per day) | Registered: Aug 2001 (7159 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MaSoN Enterprises:
Huns wars are gayer than FeNiX

Can ne one really stand this guy? I know his dream is to be in the RH clan but they hate him too? J/K

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.33 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (7227 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Fenix dont, PLEASE dont, dream to be in RH...

be an individual its SOOO fun

~_~

FeNiX  
Member # 178

Rate Member
***NO FLAMING PLEASE***

[ September 27, 2001: Message edited by: Duck_Fat ]

--------------------

Dejango  
Unregistered

....i was jokin....
FeNiX  
Member # 178

Rate Member
***NO FLAMING IN THE DM FORUM***
dej if ya wanna play just zm me im _beer__whinch__

[ September 27, 2001: Message edited by: Duck_Fat ]

--------------------

Dejango  
Unregistered

you're beer winch!!!

i thought i new that person...i was on my new name sicne i got back and was playing and saw beer winch and i KNEW that i knew him but didnt know who it was..heh

Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how could u forget beer? is there anyone more annoying then him?

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.48 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (7159 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
no

--------------------
MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

You just couldnt have...

-

Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by FeNiX:
wtf u talking about i dont "spam" i bearly post here

I know, but half of your posts come from "ReDKinG is a fag" posts...

--------------------
MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

You just couldnt have...

-

Dejango  
Unregistered

i love you mason
ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
Im a Fag,am i missing something here? where is this post i would like to read who my friends and foes are

--------------------
 -

-

-

Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
they are in like, every forum, and inside they all say "jk dude! i love you and im the gay one" or some gay spamming shit like that

--------------------
MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

You just couldnt have...

-

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*