Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » DM Forum   » My chinese strat. It works

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My chinese strat. It works
NUTSKIN  
Member # 173

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NUTSKIN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
first off this is a 1v1 strat. This does not work against mongols or celts at all. anything else it does. i go 3 rax 2 stables 1 house to start. then i patrol my scout across my base 2 pick up enemy. from there i produce either halbs in rax or champs depending if i'm against a cavalry civ(ex.Franks). In stables i make 5 cavaliers each. que up 3-5 rax and 3-4 stables 4-6 workshops and 2 castles in your base. compact is everything here.as u get a fair amount of halbs/champs and cavaliers/camels patrol the enemy. your workshops should make around 6 rams and then proceed into making 20-30 scorps. rax keep pumping and stables make only 30-40 cavaliers or camels. whichever u think best suits the situation. The castles pump Chu Kos like mad. the more the better. as all this is going on patrol patrol patrol. this strat TOTALLY messes up mayans and aztecs. if you see the patrol is failing pull out and surround with castles. around u the castles u want 2-3 stables and 2-3 rax. keep chu ko's away from trebs at all cost. i make around 80 chuko's and patrol them enemy. the only time you should pull them out is if u see a TON of pals or onagers. send cavaliers to kill onagers obviously. of course econ wise most know what to do. honestly just patrol like mad. if u are against hunz or goth build tight and pump either those halbs/champs and put and put a couple towers around your TC. i suck at explaining but if u understand what i'm saying you will win. i'll post a game of me using it against a good player and you can kinda get an idea what i'm talking about. all u mayan players out there might want to switch to chinese. they are a solid civ that just lacks that treadmill crane.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 321 (0.04 per day) | From: The Great Trailer State TN | Registered: Aug 2001 (6535 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet I never even seen this post B4. How often do you use chinks Nuts?

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.36 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6601 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NUTSKIN  
Member # 173

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NUTSKIN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm...maybe 2 weeks. i've figured things out to make them quite awsome. just gotta know what to do when. in my eyes they can beat anyone except celt and mongol.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 321 (0.04 per day) | From: The Great Trailer State TN | Registered: Aug 2001 (6535 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm yes, I have always liked the Chinese, but I have always been able to beat them as Maya
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NUTSKIN  
Member # 173

Member Rated:
then that chink sucked. not many people use chinks so i'm not surprised. all he has to do is run like 3 rams inbetween your plumes and eagles are no threat to chu ko's. having around 20-30 champs is good also. and i probably would have 4-6 onagers as well. mayan pose 0 threat to a decent chinese player. aztecs are more of threat with SO's and i beat XO_Mars's in random and he was like 1780 in 14 games...non cavalry civs don't do shit to them.

--------------------
 -

Goldfish  
Member # 140

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goldfish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't even play this game anymore and i bet i could beat your chin with maya... i log on about once every 2 weeks as __x__crete__ if you wanna try...

--------------------
Hi.

Posts: 333 (0.05 per day) | From: Sun River, MT | Registered: Jun 2001 (6574 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im __x__tra__

and no the chink was good, but this was in the spring

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThE_WoN  
Just Popped In
Member # 271

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThE_WoN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats the thing though not many ppl play chinks so hes got the strat down good the only way u would prob beat him if u knew it was him playin chinks. very good strat not mant ppl play chinks and not know there true power is so ur not expecting that stuff.

--------------------
the WoN and only

Posts: 18 (0 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6464 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThE_WoN  
Just Popped In
Member # 271

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThE_WoN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and plus u could prob beat celts and mongols anyways just tower or castle and tc his gold close to him.and patrol him first couple of times to see what he is building.hell prob make pals or halbs if celts and camels if mongols. then just raid his gold and wood while ur foward bulding his ass.it all depends what he makes and if u beat his main first big intail attack u prob alrdy got map control and then u can brag to him u beat his celts or mongols with chinese.i love it.

--------------------
the WoN and only

Posts: 18 (0 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6464 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*