Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Horizon Library   » Reference   » ok this is what happened

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ok this is what happened
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. there was creative diffrences between me and UKnemesis, the diffrences wont be discussed in depth but they were concerning rules, outcomes etc..

2. i felt hte game was being 'pulled' from my creative control and i could no longer let it go like that, since i had/have put so much work into this game, i consider it 'my baby'

3. the game will continue, this will be a 'restart' but everyone can start with 100 credits to buy units (only units, not trade, military units) to give the game a 'restart kick'

4. any problems from game3 have been ironed out

5. if you have any problem at all, PLEASE talk to me on AIM (BersaglieriBotto)

sigh, this is like something right out of 'Behind the Music' [Smile] [Big Grin] [Smile]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (0.91 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (8416 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mason = germany

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (0.9 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (8310 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
everyone please accept my deepest apolgies, i was under the influence of some medication when i 'went koo-koo for co-co puffs'

[ September 01, 2002, 07:15: Message edited by: -gbotto600- ]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Posts: 7713 (0.91 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (8416 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i still love you botto

mason = germany

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (0.9 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (8310 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -gbotto600-:
everyone please accept my deepest apolgies, i was under the influence of some medication when i 'went koo-koo for co-co puffs'

haha no problems my man...no hard feelings about me deadmining you for awhile eh?

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.46 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (8381 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
no probs [Cool]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aight [Smile]

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.46 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (8381 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I WANT THE USA AGAIN!!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Check the Gaming News Topic for Up-to-Date Info On Games!

Posts: 1577 (0.19 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (7976 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
nope, you cant have them

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

Please people... we'll do it like the last game. Gbotto and I will give people the nations. This time we'll me more careful on who gets what. I think from our last game we know who will get the power nations and who isn't [Wink]

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.73 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (8109 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cloyne=South Africa

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.35 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (8066 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by CloyneBlade:
Cloyne=South Africa

quote:
Cloyne=South Africa

quote:
Cloyne=South Africa

quote:
Cloyne=South Africa

quote:
Cloyne=South Africa

quote:
Cloyne=South Africa

quote:
Cloyne=South Africa

quote:
Cloyne=South Africa

quote:
Cloyne=South Africa

quote:
Cloyne=South Africa

quote:
Cloyne=South Africa

quote:
Cloyne=South Africa

quote:
Cloyne=South Africa

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Sorry about the editting Mason, but it was hard reading posts with this topic spreading them across the page [Razz] Next time try not to make the "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" one word so it doesn't spread the posts apart lol.

[ September 02, 2002, 23:17: Message edited by: Shagi_Fighter ]

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

Might be smart to make mods of other games kind of in low key nations so they don't have to put AS MUCH time into this one.

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.73 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (8109 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just wanted a happy little secluded racist coastal country.

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.35 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (8066 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
try USA then

--------------------
 -

Marib Hashib  
Member # 252

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marib Hashib     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to either have:

China

India

Brazil

If its the old nations over, Iran will rule the world despite its size

Posts: 913 (0.11 per day) | Registered: Sep 2001 (8283 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok heres what happened
2-D has started 2 wargames and has just finished building up his countries economy and then both games they have been just well.....finished?!?!? before i can actually do anything, so from now on i cant be assed playing any of these games i would really enjoy this game if i could rely on it to be here the next day and didnt feel the players had wasted time playing it

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.76 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (8392 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
2d i can assure you game4 will end like a normal game

and game2 was voted closed by players

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -dkumral600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i call china
Posts: 2207 (0.26 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2001 (8397 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
i think that botto will be chosing the nations

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
zzzzzz

--------------------
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*