Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Intellectual Zone™   » Military/War/Politics/History Forum   » The O'Reilly Factor & The No-Spin Zone

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The O'Reilly Factor & The No-Spin Zone
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
has anyone read Bill O'Reilly's new book and the other one? i watch his show on FoxNews almost every day and i am thinking about sending him an email so i can get my name on the show and get a free copy of the book, i am interested in reading them

[ March 26, 2002: Message edited by: -gbotto600- ]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.07 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (7192 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shamus600  
Regular
Member # 261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shamus600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I’d like to mail him tom Dacshell (sp) style. I hope he flips his right wing ass SUV into an icy ravine and black Mexican homosexual leftwing vegetarians ravage his dead body. sorry Glenn this guy eats shit in the worst way. If you like him that much I’m sure I can dig up an assortment of obscure quotes in which he redefines the boundaries of illiterate brain washed republican propaganda

--------------------
"the more i see the more i see there is to see"
"homophobes are just pissed cuz they cant get laid"

Posts: 169 (0.02 per day) | From: BUMBLEFUCK | Registered: Oct 2001 (7052 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, when i read one of the books i will post my thoughts

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Posts: 7713 (1.07 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (7192 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whats the book all about?

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.48 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (7192 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
From Amazon.Com:

The audience of Fox's top-rated cable news talk show The O'Reilly Factor and of the bestselling book by the same name know that this explosive anchor can be articulate, bombastic, scornful, witty, iconoclastic, passionate, persuasive and sarcastic ("Can you feel Gary Condit's pain?"). When conducting interviews, O'Reilly, a two-time Emmy winner with 25 years reporting experience, delivers tough questions and corrosive counterpoints. In the No-Spin Zone (originally conceived for his TV show), "lies are rejected and equivocations are mocked." "All I ask is for powerful people to respond honestly to the questions, and if they can't, explain why," says O'Reilly. Here he excerpts past interviews with various memorable opponents James Carville (on Bill Clinton), Dr. Laura (on working mothers), former surgeon general Dr. Joycelyn Elders (on sex education), Puff Daddy (on rap), Susan Sarandon (on police brutality), Al Sharpton (on boycotts) and insightfully introduces each, mulling over the issue or providing background. To cover TV sleaze and violence, he splices interviews (Steve Allen, Howdy Doody's Buffalo Bob) into his own terse text. The same treatment is applied to the death penalty (George W. Bush, Bianca Jagger), taxes (Mario Cuomo, GAO head David Walker) and other issues. He saves the best for last Dan Rather on news stories the media overlooks, prefaced by O'Reilly's own memories of becoming "a `dead man walking' at CBS News." (On-sale: Oct. Forecast: O'Reilly's TV ratings continue to rise, and the show's "No-Spin Zone" title will grab book buyers. With simultaneous CD and large-print editions, and an e-book due in November, total sales should be astronomical.

summed up, it will be an attack on liberal left-wing America

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm so it really doesnt apply to a brit like me hehe

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.48 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (7192 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*