Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Flamers Grill   » Ice Queen

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ice Queen
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanted to know who likes ice queen

This poll has been moved to another forum.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.22 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (7877 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Know the result now........not that I give a shit. Why don't you think up a more useful post, I'm just sick of this crap.

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.16 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (7791 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey i just wanted to know, there will be people who do like you. If you want to take your anger out, do one for me and then we'll see who has the lowest votes, everyone hates me. I can just see sirlardsalot, kenny, meefers all writing you're damn right. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.22 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (7877 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen:
Why don't you think up a more useful post.

thats rich coming from you....

[ March 20, 2003, 18:30: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.76 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (8392 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They just don't stop do they? o_O

--------------------
 -

Check the Gaming News Topic for Up-to-Date Info On Games!

Posts: 1577 (0.19 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (7976 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2-D:
quote:
Why don't you think up a more useful post.

thats rich coming from you....
Yeah, but you want to know where they come from in the first place.......and it sure wasn't me! I can think up better crap than some of the ones that are posted. Mind you, you've got room to talk......haven't yet. Anyway, leave me alone I'm not in the mood today............I'm extremely unhappy and couldn't give a shit about anything.......me, you, anyone, life etc.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.16 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (7791 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Ooh yeah i know. I got told if i wanted to post spam, i have to do it in the flamers. [Big Grin] [Wink] We're bitching each other about, might be a catfight [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Mind you, you've got room to talk......haven't yet.
YES, NO, umm wait what are you trying to say?

quote:
I'm extremely unhappy and couldn't give a shit about anything.......me, you, anyone, life etc.

Good, go and walk in front of a bus. What do you want? Sympathy?

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.76 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (8392 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

quote:
I'm extremely unhappy and couldn't give a shit about anything.......me, you, anyone, life etc.

Pssst!

2-D, I think this is they're problem, let them sort it out. And if it coems to it, we may all have to watch a cat fight.... [Frown] [Big Grin]

(SCORE!) [Big Grin] [Razz]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1577 (0.19 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (7976 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Jester89:
quote:
quote:

quote:

Pssst!

2-D, I think this is they're problem, let them sort it out. And if it coems to it, we may all have to watch a cat fight.... [Frown] [Big Grin]

(SCORE!) [Big Grin] [Razz]

Oh no, he buts in every time he can. I'm not actually bothered about a catfight. I don't do that. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

Jester89  
Member # 651

Amanda * you have now lost all of my sympathy. I will take my dream of seeing a cat fight somewhere else... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz]

--------------------
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

quote:

Fuck off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, who gives a fuck what anyone thinks, don't know why I bother with this shit.

Don't want sympathy, empathy or any pathy..........couldn't care less, not anymore.

[ March 20, 2003, 18:55: Message edited by: Ice Queen ]

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

Fuck off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, who gives a fuck what anyone thinks, don't know why I bother with this shit.

Don't want sympathy, empathy or any pathy..........couldn't care less, not anymore.

Well you seem to want it, going on about how bad you feel at the moment etc.

--------------------

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:
Amanda * you have now lost all of my sympathy. I will take my dream of seeing a cat fight somewhere else... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz]

Fine do that, but you never know with me, i get evil sometimes, quiet people do that. [Big Grin] The reason i do not know.

--------------------
 -

-

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Thanks for the vote 2-D.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
no problem, It's exagurated, I just dislike you. To hate someone over the Internet requires your level of intelligence.

--------------------

Jester89  
Member # 651

quote:
Originally posted by Amanda*:
quote:

Fine do that, but you never know with me, i get evil sometimes, quiet people do that. [Big Grin] The reason i do not know.
I'm normally quiet in real life.

The quiet ones always end up being the serial killers... [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Good, go and walk in front of a bus.
Good call.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.64 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (7887 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[I'm normally quiet in real life.

The quiet ones always end up being the serial killers... [Wink] [Big Grin] [/QB]

lmao
ice queen and amanda what the fuck are u two moaning about know. if you're gonna argue do it in person... its funnier!

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.11 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (8122 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snow Flake  
Member # 798

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snow Flake     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
no problem, It's exagurated, I just dislike you. To hate someone over the Internet requires your level of intelligence.

If u knew her u would know how intellegent she is. In reality u would like her. this is not her at all. u are all sad 2 vote 4 her like that.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 48 (0 per day) | From: England | Registered: Mar 2003 (7752 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cat Woman:
quote:
[I'm normally quiet in real life.

The quiet ones always end up being the serial killers... [Wink] [Big Grin]

lmao
ice queen and amanda what the fuck are u two moaning about know. if you're gonna argue do it in person... its funnier![/QB]

Oh i can't be bothered with her, i never did anything, she was just on edge. You know i am not going to fight with anybody, unless i have to stop you and kirsty from killing each other. [Big Grin] Oh yeah jester89, serial killers [Big Grin] Yeah and i'd be very careful, or i might come knocking on yor door [Big Grin]
slasher movie. [Eek!]

[ March 21, 2003, 10:13: Message edited by: Amanda* ]

--------------------
 -

-

Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
muhahaha

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.11 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (8122 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Snow Flake:
quote:

If u knew her u would know how intellegent she is. In reality u would like her. this is not her at all. u are all sad 2 vote 4 her like that.
Thank you, Sweetie.

Best not get involved in this argument though or they'll be at you too. Don't worry about me, it's only words coming from some dickheads who haven't got a life. hahahahahaha

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*