Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Flamers Grill   » hey you stupid fucks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hey you stupid fucks
NUTSKIN  
Member # 173

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NUTSKIN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your all god damn fucking idiots, i suggest to cure this you should go sit on a fucking cactus

--------------------
 -

Posts: 321 (0.04 per day) | From: The Great Trailer State TN | Registered: Aug 2001 (6645 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Menace Man  
Member # 521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Menace Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed.

--------------------
You Are But a Blade of Grass Within a Field

I am the Dog

-

Trust Me Trust Me Trust Me Trust Me I Just Want To Start This Over Say You Won't Go This Is Love I'll Make Weapons Out Of My Imperfections Lay Back And Let Me Show You Another Way Only This One Holy Medium Brings Me Peace Of Mind Cleanse And Purge Me In The Water Twice As Loud As Reason Euphoria I've Been Far Too Sympathetic No One Told You To Come I Hope It Sucks You Down Life Feeds On Life This Is Necessary

Posts: 208 (0.03 per day) | From: HuD cLAn | Registered: Apr 2002 (6376 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seems like a good place to shit, if i'm eva in a desert and there are only cacti then i might just use that advice, but rite now i use the toilet like any other self respecting human
Posts: 2055 (0.31 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6429 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NUTSKIN  
Member # 173

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NUTSKIN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simpletons and their toilets....the fucking moron arguement goes back into effect...now

--------------------
 -

Posts: 321 (0.04 per day) | From: The Great Trailer State TN | Registered: Aug 2001 (6645 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tang_Quester  
Baked not Fried
Member # 58

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tang_Quester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you found a cactus in the desert, eat it. Either you'll get a good source of water, or . . .

--------------------
"Quit pretending to be paragons of innovation and just admit you have the wit of an alcoholic truck driver!"- Tang-2002

-

Posts: 314 (0.04 per day) | From: One of the loser states | Registered: May 2001 (6718 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... you will get a prick in your mouth?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.44 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6458 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tang_Quester  
Baked not Fried
Member # 58

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tang_Quester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, you'll get hefty amounts of mescaline in your system, and a few days of throwing up violently if you neglect to pull the hairs off 1st.

--------------------
"Quit pretending to be paragons of innovation and just admit you have the wit of an alcoholic truck driver!"- Tang-2002

-

Posts: 314 (0.04 per day) | From: One of the loser states | Registered: May 2001 (6718 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well I never, maybe you should have you own forum, called 'did you know?'

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.44 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6458 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*