Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Music Forum   » Nickelback Are...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nickelback Are...
King Burrito  
Member # 89

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for King Burrito     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One hit wonders and they are so fucking over-exposed that hardly anyone will remember who they are. They have one decent song which i like but it is too over-played and they are wya too over-exposed like Sum 41 are. However Sum 41 have a couple of other good songs unlike Nickelback, so when they can't reach the standards of How U Remind Me with their next song, i'm praying it's not Leader Of Men, they're gonna disappear.

And thye get fucking paled on Smahs Hits TV now, it's a fucking disgrace. For you see music goes on a chain something like this nowadays.

Kerrang/MTV 2 --> Q --> Radio --> MTV mainstream --> Smash Hits/Pop crap

Makes me sick

--------------------
 -

-

http://www2.fanscape.com/Midtown/streetteam/misc/vlrredirect.asp

Posts: 694 (0.1 per day) | From: Viking Hall | Registered: Jun 2001 (6549 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn it i was gonna say 1 hit wonders, but their one hit naever made it to no 1 so it can't really be a wonder hit although it is good!
Posts: 2055 (0.32 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6275 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends on where your from .. they've been number 1 in a lot of places .. as for leader of men that was off thier first album so don't worry about it being their next release ... also even if they are "one hit wonders" which they're not .. why does it upset you so much ? the music industry lives off one hit wonders

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6533 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
unless Linkin Park gets out a new CD ill have to say the same about them, people are already forgetting about them now....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.68 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6425 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NB: what was the one hit wonder that NB had?

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pdykstra600  
Member # 7

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for pdykstra600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jimmy hendirx is the music to listen to.
Posts: 4159 (0.63 per day) | From: new jersey | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too damn true....

A few of my mates write drum and bass, we were thinking of releasing a cheesy tune called 'smack my batty' into the charts, cos people would find it funny, then go buy the single cos it had the swearing in, we would rape a shit load of cash, go on top of the pops and take the fucking piss, then finish by doing a tv interview where we tell the general populus and music industry that their all fucking wank!!
At least you non uk people dont have to suffer the fucking stomach churning, bile producing horror of pop fucking idol.
Pretty boy fucking queers poncing around being gay, singing shit music, that people only buy cos it was on some tv program and in the media.. people are fucking sheep, sheep i tells yah!!!

quote:
Originally posted by King Burrito:
One hit wonders and they are so fucking over-exposed that hardly anyone will remember who they are. They have one decent song which i like but it is too over-played and they are wya too over-exposed like Sum 41 are. However Sum 41 have a couple of other good songs unlike Nickelback, so when they can't reach the standards of How U Remind Me with their next song, i'm praying it's not Leader Of Men, they're gonna disappear.

And thye get fucking paled on Smahs Hits TV now, it's a fucking disgrace. For you see music goes on a chain something like this nowadays.

Kerrang/MTV 2 --> Q --> Radio --> MTV mainstream --> Smash Hits/Pop crap

Makes me sick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6304 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NB next single has already been critisised by every critic out there and linkin park aren't releasing a new album until 2003
Posts: 2055 (0.32 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6275 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*