Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Music Forum   » Fav band of all time ...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fav band of all time ...
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know someone made a best band of all time poll somewhere sometime .. but I figure I'll just start this and see what everyone says ...

New fav is probably Nickleback

Old fav is probably Metallica

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6534 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im going to let MC say my favorite band of all time.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dejango:
Im going to let MC say my favorite band of all time.

N I R V A N A !!! or was it buddy holly and the crickets ?

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6534 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lmao....well...I like "The Cars", and Bad Company....but I really like Creed and yup you guessed it N I R V A N A !!!

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6432 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have nirvana in my cd-walkman right now ~_~. Buddy holly? lol he is from my town. You can watch "A Buddy Holly Story" I think is the title of the movie, and see my town ~_~. The only problem is, it has mountains in the background...my town doesnt have mountains near it for 8 hours radius. We are on top of the caprock...a flat, barren land
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NUTSKIN  
Member # 173

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NUTSKIN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg nickelback? ahhhhhhhh...MC what are u thinking?

all time for me is Nirvana

what i'm listening to a lot of right now is Harvey Danger they kick ass

--------------------
 -

Posts: 321 (0.04 per day) | From: The Great Trailer State TN | Registered: Aug 2001 (6492 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ma$oN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Van Halen! wewt wewt!

--------------------
MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

Have you ever needed some one so bad?

Have you ever loved someone...

You just couldnt have...

Did you ever tried so hard?

That your world just fell apart...

Have you ever needed someone so bad?....

-

Posts: 1362 (0.21 per day) | From: LUBBOCK, TEXAS | Registered: Sep 2001 (6455 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by NUTSKIN:
omg nickelback? ahhhhhhhh...MC what are u thinking?

LOL .. well DL thier first CD nut .. its pretty damn good , and they are a local band and the first actuall propular band to play in the city i live for a very very very very very very very long time ... KISS was here in like 1985 or something but nothing much since then

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow dajango..thats cool that they filmed that movie there...and of course i've seen it...(parents) but i thought it was a good movie...

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6432 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ifyourwondering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive said it once and ill say it again.

OASIS kick all bands ass! nobody does rock n roll better than Oasis

--------------------
ALL THE LADS WANNA BE ME, ALL THE BIRDS WANNA SHAG ME!

-  -

GOD GAVE ME A SOUL, IN YOUR ROCK N ROLL, BABE!

Posts: 2154 (0.32 per day) | From: Lancashire, England | Registered: May 2001 (6568 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2 pac (I know he is not a band but he is the best artist of all time

favorite band is linkin park, they have been my favorite band before anyone had really even heard of them well atleast no one in hawaii and on the mainland not very many people knew them

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.53 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6490 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VVoaD  
Regular
Member # 186

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for VVoaD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pink floyd.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 112 (0.01 per day) | From: TN | Registered: Aug 2001 (6485 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for daveacious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sublime!

--------------------
im back bitches

Posts: 719 (0.1 per day) | From: Orange County, California | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumbling Trout  
Member # 233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumbling Trout     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is hard for me too choose, cos there are 3 bands I really love. Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Sublime, The Verve Pipe. But if I could only ever listen to one of them again it'd probably be RHCP. Or Nirvana...maybe Sublime. Geez, this is hard to answer.
Posts: 48 (0 per day) | Registered: Sep 2001 (6447 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*