Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Music Forum   » eminem lyrics?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: eminem lyrics?
Monkeyman  
Member # 434

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkeyman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
come on hay hay, we're going to the beach,
grab a couple a toys and let dadda strap you in the cars seat.
Oh, wears momma? she's takin a little nap in the trunk.
Oh that smell.... dadda musta runned over a skunk.
Now i know what ya thinkin it's kinda late to go swimmin but you know your mother,
she's wanna those types o' women that do crazy things and if she don't get away she'll throw a fit.
Don't play with dadda's toys knife honey let go of it.

Momma's to sleepy to hear you yellin in her hear Thats why u can't get her to wake. and Why you acting bashfull? don't you wanna help dadda build a sand castle? Momma says she wants to show you how far she can float, and don't worry about that little booboo on her throat it's just a little scratch it don't hurt.
Hurle was eatin breakfast when he spilt ketchup on her shirt.
Momma's messy aint she? we'll wash it off in the water whilst me and you can play by ourselves can't we?just the two of us, baby just the two of us.
U don't want a little brother do u... Nah!
baby When your old enough to understand a little better i'll explain it to you but for now lets just say momma was real real bad, coz bein mean to dadda made him real real mad, but i still for sorry for puttin her on time out. Sit back in your chair honey quit tryin to climb out.just the two of us, baby just the two of us.

[ April 15, 2002: Message edited by: woteva ]

--------------------
 -
 - my bibies [Smile]

Posts: 26 (0 per day) | From: house | Registered: Mar 2002 (6266 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
danny has arrived  
Visitor
Member # 492

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for danny has arrived     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
meet grady, after coming home from a hard days work he walks in the door of his trailer park home to find his wife in bed with another man.
What the fuck?
Alright stop, relax start breathing.
Fuck that shit you just caught this bitch cheatin', while your at work she's with some dick tryin to get off, fuck slittin' her throat cut this bitches head off.
Wait.. what if theres an explanation for this shit?
What she tripped,.... fell,..... landed on his dick?
all right shady, mayb he's right grady but think about the baby before you get all hasty.
Ok thought about it.. still wanna stab her, get your daughter and kidnap her? thats what i did, don't be a retard. are you gonna take advise from somebody who slapped D barnes?
What u say?
What wrong? didn't think i'lld remember?
I gonna kill you, you little mother fucker!
Ah ah, temper temper,mr brady, mr a.k coming straight outa coffin u offerin to make way. How the fuck you gonna tell this man not to be violent?
Coz he don't need to go the same way as me, been there, done that... ahh fuck it, what am i sayin? shoot em both brady... point your gun at 'em.
Bang Bang

--------------------
i'm a lover... not a fighter!

Posts: 4 (0 per day) | From: london | Registered: Apr 2002 (6236 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*