Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Music Forum   » What are you "into" right now?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What are you "into" right now?
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baphomet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are you, you know, "into" at the moment? In other words, what bands have you been listening to very recently (past few days, past few weeks, whatever), regardless of what you usually listen to?

Mostly, I've been listening to Opeth, Iron Maiden, Blind Guardian, Symphony X, Black Label Society, Meshuggah, Mindless Self Indulgence, and a few tracks from Demons & Wizards.

Just the other day, I was downloading some stuff from mp3.com... here are the tracks I can remember:

Zao - "Resistance"
Demon Hunter - "Turn Your Back and Run"
Inkubus Sukkubus - "Vampyra"
calm. - "In A Place Called Perfect" (but it was terrible and I deleted it right away)

I know there were a few more, but eh.

You?

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Posts: 1500 (0.22 per day) | Registered: Jun 2002 (6585 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mainly Iron Maiden. And as usual, Rage Against The Machine.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.78 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6457 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boston, Doobie Brothers, Allman Brothers

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.1 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6986 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athanasia  
Nobody said kindness was manditory...
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athanasia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lately, Alot of "Evanescence" , "Children of Bodom" and "Sunny Day Real Estate"....The first two, are a rather big change from my usual tastes i think...The third is kind of a change from the normal punk/emo/alternative music i listen to...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1593 (0.24 per day) | From: Canada - Where the morons live. | Registered: Jun 2002 (6599 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistress Malice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm...

lots of NIN, but thats not really out of the ordinary

but i go to sleep to norah jones

excluding the past two nights.

--------------------
You pushed me into the dark pit of despair you had dug for yourself

-

Even now as I lie dead, I know it's only some wonderful dream

Posts: 4075 (0.59 per day) | From: none of your business | Registered: Nov 2001 (6805 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squabbles Moderator 
Member # 736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squabbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for me mostly carbon leaf, dispatch, and most of my old favorites but lately ive been introduced to rammstein, ozzy, iron maiden and much more

and its nice to go to sleep to the new lewis black cd

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1342 (0.2 per day) | From: Happy Land!!!! | Registered: Dec 2002 (6423 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
countless emo/ska bands, some older punk, and the good ol heavy metal

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.09 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6880 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
emo ska punk rock toodle-oo, chocolate lamppost and a bit of beechams power capsules doesnt go amiss...

[ March 02, 2003, 10:38: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.92 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6962 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Emo/ska/punk/grunge...

recently listened to a LOT of grunge ie. Mudhoney, Butthole Surfers, Nirvana, Jesus Lizard, The Germs, etc.

Nirvana (not unusual) and TONS of H20

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Recently I have been into Klute again in a big way, Squarepusher as always, Polar, Teebee and never forgetting the amazing Photek.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.39 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6723 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baphomet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And how could I forget Rammstein?

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Posts: 1500 (0.22 per day) | Registered: Jun 2002 (6585 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rammstein, what else? [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Check the Gaming News Topic for Up-to-Date Info On Games!

Posts: 1577 (0.24 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6546 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Yeah... I've also been listening to more classical stuff than usual lately... Mozart, Brahms, Beethoven... whatever does the trick...

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rammstein, do they have the music video with snow white in it?
i'm into linkin park and papa roach, just bought infestation album and already had hybrid theory.
i also like alanis morisette, avril lavigne and som dance tunes.

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.13 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (6692 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Cat Woman:
rammstein, do they have the music video with snow white in it?

Yeah, that's the video for "Sonne".

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Athanasia  
Nobody said kindness was manditory...
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athanasia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gillian Welch (Bluegrass-ish) she's very cool [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1593 (0.24 per day) | From: Canada - Where the morons live. | Registered: Jun 2002 (6599 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anything jazz [Smile]

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.55 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6951 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SIVA Moderator 

1337 |-|4><><0I2

Member # 617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIVA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Smashing Pumpkins

--------------------
 -

FEAR IS YOUR ONLY GOD

"people disgust me....... this includes myself"
--me

".....let me give the world to you because obviously nothing else is going to make u fucking happy...."
--Billy Corgan

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
-- George Orwell

"But beware.....all those angels with their wings glued on"
--Billy Corgan

Contact at-------AIM: buletwbtrflywngz Yahoo: xsiamese_dreamx Msn: bulletwithbutterflywings11@hotmail.com

Posts: 1431 (0.21 per day) | From: Dallas(Plano)/Austin, TX | Registered: Jun 2002 (6585 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
rammstein.

i love rammstein! im defintly gonna see em when they come here.

ich will
du hast
links 1234
engel

are good videos too

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.52 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6986 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like pink, avril lavigne, i like good charlotte, nickelback, i like lots of varieties. Linkin park's also good, oh and eminem.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.27 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (6447 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rigtht now i cant get enough of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

ive re-re-re-re-re-re-discovered them, as possibly one of my most favorite bands and quite a bit of my life

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Posts: 7713 (1.1 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6986 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Dude Moderator 
Member # 52

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Dude     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rap, which I always listen to no matter what im into at that moment, and aside from rap I now listen to The Prodigy and The Chemical Brothers...
Posts: 2335 (0.33 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (6984 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arkie:
quote:
rammstein.

ich will
du hast
links 1234
engel

are good videos too

Ich Will, Links 2 3 4, and Seemann are the best videos in my opinon.

RAMMS+TEIN IS COMIN' OUT WITH A NEW ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
 -

Check the Gaming News Topic for Up-to-Date Info On Games!

Posts: 1577 (0.24 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6546 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Now i am listening to Jewel

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SirLardsAlot:
Mainly Iron Maiden. And as usual, Rage Against The Machine.

Adding Sonata Arctica to that. Ehh, and little Judas Preist.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.78 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6457 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Add Oasis to my list

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im into EBM/A little bit of everything else

--------------------

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

Posts: 10646 (1.52 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6986 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Jester89:
quote:
Originally posted by Arkie:
quote:
rammstein.

ich will
du hast
links 1234
engel

are good videos too

Ich Will, Links 2 3 4, and Seemann are the best videos in my opinon.

RAMMS+TEIN IS COMIN' OUT WITH A NEW ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is it a new one or is it that forthcoming Marilyn Manson remix album?

--------------------

-

Crazy gal  
Member # 772

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy gal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm into anything really, except classical music. But other than that, i like all other kinds.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 61 (0 per day) | From: Engerland | Registered: Jan 2003 (6373 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm scared, because i've been listening to...

SUM41 and Nightwish!

Other then that, i've been listening to the 'Hellsing' Sound tracks. good shiznt

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.29 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6908 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dRock  
Member # 851

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dRock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've been listening to bob marley, jimmy cliff, sublime, mad caddies, jack johnson, big d and the kids table, and a lot of other stuff.

--------------------
Fortune favors the brave.
 -

Posts: 49 (0 per day) | From: nj | Registered: Apr 2003 (6278 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Derek = Listens to crap. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Kre8havoc  
Regular
Member # 262

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kre8havoc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uber death metal...

Fear Factory
Good ol' Mudvayne
Meshuga
Pantera
Metallica

[ June 04, 2003, 21:06: Message edited by: Kre8havoc ]

--------------------
I'm not a vegetarian because I hate animals...im a vegetarian because I hate plants.

One dark night, in the middle of the day, two dead boys went out to play. Back to back they faced eachother, drew their knives and shot eachother. A deaf policemen heard the noise, and so went over and killed those dead boys. If you do not believe that my story is true, then ask the blindman because he saw it too.
 -

Posts: 111 (0.01 per day) | From: TX | Registered: Oct 2001 (6846 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dRock  
Member # 851

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dRock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steve = fat ass [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 49 (0 per day) | From: nj | Registered: Apr 2003 (6278 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

wrong

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.09 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6880 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
@ Derek - Shh

@ Trevor - No, you're wrong.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
@ Trevor - No, you're wrong.

no, youre wrong :-p [Smile]

--------------------
 -

dRock  
Member # 851

Member Rated:
Trevors cool. steve, go listen to some iron maiden.

--------------------
 -

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
I already am.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

dRock  
Member # 851

Member Rated:
psh. edge christian.

--------------------
 -

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
ha HA! I love that shirt ... do you even know what it means?

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

dRock  
Member # 851

Member Rated:
didnt you say that it was a wrestler or something

--------------------
 -

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Edge and Christian are wrestlers, yes, they were a tag-team, but not anymore . [Cool]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
RADIOHEAD!!

--------------------

-

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahh it was funny when at the royal rumble edge speared Christian into hell and back...

Trapt seems to have potential. There song Headstrong kicks major ass.

Other then that the usual Good Charlotte, Nickelback, and the Hellsing sound track

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.29 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6908 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kre8havoc:
Uber death metal...

Fear Factory
Good ol' Mudvayne
Meshuga
Pantera
Metallica

death metal???? know your genres mate they are nothing more than your run of the mill metal band, with mudvayne, although good, are nu-metal wich makes me avoid them!

i love experimental/doom/industrial/noisecore/hardpunk

soilent green/mortician/rammstein/halo/genocide superstars

Posts: 2055 (0.3 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6694 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hah he was joking x

notive the "uber death" part of it [Wink]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can see that but i dont like mixing genres,it gives better bas a bad image if you compare them to nu-metal!

check the difference between a shit band like (hed) pe to the kings of australian experimental noisecore, HALO!

Posts: 2055 (0.3 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6694 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pdykstra600  
Member # 7

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pdykstra600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

dude your an idiot [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4159 (0.59 per day) | From: new jersey | Registered: May 2001 (6986 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*