Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » The Girly Room   » New poll???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New poll???
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone wanna have another jerk of the week poll???

or a nicest guy poll?

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.28 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (8061 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah why not, have a nice guy poll, there are loads 2 choose from, most of the guys on these boards are really nice !!

Ice
xx

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.25 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (8037 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very true Ice....but i think maybe we pick 5 to choose from?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2280 (0.28 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (8061 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah otherwise it will get out of hand , plus we can do it every week, and who ever wins, u could change there title ( as ur our no1 female admin) to say "ladies choice" or something !!! lol

what ya think ?

Ice
xx

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.25 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (8037 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
ok and every week...one of the females gets to have 5 picks and we all vote on them....what do you think???

--------------------
 -

Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think we should have another poll.
jerk and nice guy.

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.11 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (7903 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
ok Catwoman,,,you make up the Nice Guy poll and Ice you make up the Jerk poll...then next week I'll make up the nice guy poll and Shueny600 (I hope i spelled it right) can make up the Jerk of the week poll

--------------------
 -

Andrea  
Member # 485

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andrea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that sounds fair

--------------------
There are benefits to being kind and cute..............
And fighters Trademark is cute [Smile] :yLurve:
 -

Posts: 334 (0.04 per day) | From: In aussie Land ^_^ | Registered: Apr 2002 (7868 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Andrea you make Jerk of the week cause i don't hate anyone ok?

--------------------
 -

Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistress Malice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DaRk QuEen:
then next week I'll make up the nice guy poll and Shueny600 (I hope i spelled it right) can make up the Jerk of the week poll

hehe yeah u spelled it right. i wouldnt yell at u of course! only arkanium dearest. and im perfectly willing to make a poll, but the thing is, I DONT KNOW HOW. simply bc im an idiot on comps, well on everything actually. perhaps i will have someone give me step by step instructions and xplain it to my dumbass. -spedmaster shueny

--------------------
You pushed me into the dark pit of despair you had dug for yourself

-

Even now as I lie dead, I know it's only some wonderful dream

Posts: 4075 (0.5 per day) | From: none of your business | Registered: Nov 2001 (8016 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*