Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » The Girly Room   » SeX Story

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SeX Story
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm bored too...So I start a SeX story..

Once upon a time, in a land far far awaythere was this girl named Alexandria. Alexandria was a black haired beauty with dark brown eyes that could melt any mans heart, she had just moved to California and got herself a apartment and needed to go get a job. She wanted to become a actress, but she knew how the ropes went so she went and put on a skin tight black mini-dress that showed every curve on her body with some black pumps, she knew she had a body that would make men cry, and her legs were firm and toned. She looked in the newspaper and saw a add for a suntan lotion company that wanted a actress to do a commercial for them. "This is perfect" she thought, as her tan was nice and golden throught out her whole body.

Once she got the address written down, she stepped out of her apartment, jumped in her car and drove the the place where they had auditions. She sauntered in the place and knew that all eyes were on her. She was thinking just my luck its a guy thats reviewing auditions. She composed herself and added a little extra sway of her hips as she walked up to the desk. She then looked innocently at that man behind the counter and said in a husky voice "I would like to apply for the actress postion on the suntan lotion commercial please" and added with a smile "I'm not too late am I?"

The guys name was Jeff, he knew the minute this beauty stepped in that he had to have her...it was all he could do was to sit still in his chair as she sauntered up to the desk...Her sweet voice made him at a loss for word for a split second...He replied to her "No, your not to late" and got the application and handed it to her.

----------------------------------

How ya like it so far? if its dumb i'll stop if ya like it i'll continue.

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.27 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (8280 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistress Malice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
am i supposed to be continuing on with this or are u giong to finish it on a later date?

--------------------
You pushed me into the dark pit of despair you had dug for yourself

-

Even now as I lie dead, I know it's only some wonderful dream

Posts: 4075 (0.49 per day) | From: none of your business | Registered: Nov 2001 (8235 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well it would be more fun if other people joined in and made up stuff lmao...so go ahead

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.27 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (8280 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

The applications were behind the woman. So the man got up from behind the desk to get them. When he got around the desk he tripped and fell knocking over the woman. He landed on top of her.

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.73 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (8109 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistress Malice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he looked down at her with embarrasment and started to get up, but she slyly slid her leg up and down his own, biting her lower lip and looking seductively into his eyes as she slid her hand down...

--------------------

-

Posts: 4075 (0.49 per day) | From: none of your business | Registered: Nov 2001 (8235 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andrea  
Member # 485

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andrea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her fingertips trailed along his belt, taunting his sexual urges and manipulating him to her advantage. His face going red with embaressment, looking down from her gaze his eyes focus on her breasts. His pulse beating faster as the blood rushes around his body, making him come close to making love with her right there on the floor....

---------------------

oh I'm slightly naughty hehe

--------------------
There are benefits to being kind and cute..............
And fighters Trademark is cute [Smile] :yLurve:
 -

Posts: 334 (0.04 per day) | From: In aussie Land ^_^ | Registered: Apr 2002 (8087 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
she could feel the coiled tension in his loins pressing against her. she took her hair out of its bun and shook it out in long tendrils. he inhaled deeply, and as he did she began to unbutton his shirt, then circulated her toungue around his nipple. he started to breath more quickly and his heart beat faster. she started kissing his neck, and he slid his hands down her back onto her ass, then moved them down to the back of her theighs, and then to the front, and then inner...

--------------------

-

Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Dawg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he yells *fuck it* and whips his cock out slaps that bitch in teh face and hits the ground causing an earth quake and power outage...(lol)

[ November 14, 2002, 21:59: Message edited by: Shagi_Dawg ]

Posts: 988 (0.12 per day) | From: Winnipeg,MB | Registered: Mar 2002 (8101 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Dawg:
he yells *fuck it* and whips his cock out slaps that bitch in teh face and hits the ground causing an earth quake and power outage...(lol)

when did i come into the story? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (0.9 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (8310 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
quote:

haha charming

she gets on her knees and licks the underside of his cock all the way to the tip...

@ mason: pity sex

--------------------

-

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shueny600:
quote:

haha charming

she gets on her knees and licks the underside of his cock all the way to the tip...

@ mason: pity sex

then he spooges all over her face and gets some in her eye. she screams out and accidently kicks him in the nuts.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (0.9 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (8310 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Dawg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dawg walks in...takes that fine woman to a diffrent room...punches out the other guy...*mess with my moocha cha again ill kill you*
Posts: 988 (0.12 per day) | From: Winnipeg,MB | Registered: Mar 2002 (8101 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
quote:
dawg walks in...takes that fine woman to a diffrent room...punches out the other guy...*mess with my moocha cha again ill kill you*

rotflmao @ moo cha cha. thats great. i have to use that

dawg then?...

--------------------

-

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
sticks his willy into her tight little hole as she screams....bah

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ever get the feeling some topics that members are enjoying may be ruined by constant spamming and acting generally like kids? i mean look at the topic name for christs sake it does say mason's spam, flirt, and talk bullshit topic does it?

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.76 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (8392 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by 2-D:
ever get the feeling some topics that members are enjoying may be ruined by constant spamming and acting generally like kids? i mean look at the topic name for christs sake it does say mason's spam, flirt, and talk bullshit topic does it?

masons spam, yes

flirting? who?

bullshit, yes most likely, they all go hand in hand

i personally dont care, but if its bothering you ill delete some shit since that is supposed to be my responsibility

--------------------

-

Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
i thought the topic was sex story
Shagi_Tresty Moderator 
[b]VIP[/b]
Member # 439

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Tresty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shueny i suggest u delete all non "sex story" posts (including this one) bcos i really enjoy reding this topic.. i just don't enter the story bcos my english sucks...
Posts: 1386 (0.17 per day) | From: Bucharest/Romania/Europe/Earth | Registered: Mar 2002 (8109 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*