Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » The Girly Room   » love quiz

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: love quiz
Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Mistress Malice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://quiz.women.com/games/tests/luvtest.htm

You scored 50% Friendship or Best Friends type of love.
Friendship or Best Friends type of love means that you put emphasis on friendship in a loving relationship and would probably find your lover to also be your closest friend. Upside: Every relationship needs moments of deep personal sharing. Downside: Even the best of friends have to keep the passion alive.

You scored 41.7% Other-Directed or a Thou-Focused type of love.
Other-Directed or a Thou-Focused type of love is a love that is centered on your partner's happiness and the ability to endure and overcome obstacles in a relationship. Upside: Every relationship needs respect. Downside: Watch out for clingy dependence.

You scored 8.3% Logical or Sensible type of love.
Logical or Sensible type of love has to do with a logical or practical approach to the person you love and how you express your love. Upside: Every relationship needs common goals and commitments. Downside: In the long run, love is neither logical nor sensible.

You scored 0% Romantic or Sensual type of love.
Romantic or Sensual type of love is characteristic of a romantic type of love and a strong physical attraction toward your partner. Upside: Every relationship needs a spark. Downside: Flameout-even intense lovers eventually have to talk to each other.

ROTFLMFAO @ 0% romantic/sensual. Alright alright, I think they are trying to tell me something. Ill go fucking lose my virginity tonight! Sorry for not being interested in sex at this point in time! sheesh! fucking whores!

--------------------
You pushed me into the dark pit of despair you had dug for yourself

-

Even now as I lie dead, I know it's only some wonderful dream

Posts: 4075 (0.62 per day) | From: none of your business | Registered: Nov 2001 (6534 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friendship or Best Friends type of love means that you put emphasis on friendship in a loving relationship and would probably find your lover to also be your closest friend. Upside: Every relationship needs moments of deep personal sharing. Downside: Even the best of friends have to keep the passion alive.

You scored 33.3% Other-Directed or a Thou-Focused type of love.
Other-Directed or a Thou-Focused type of love is a love that is centered on your partner's happiness and the ability to endure and overcome obstacles in a relationship. Upside: Every relationship needs respect. Downside: Watch out for clingy dependence.

Logical or Sensible type of love has to do with a logical or practical approach to the person you love and how you express your love. Upside: Every relationship needs common goals and commitments. Downside: In the long run, love is neither logical nor sensible.

You scored 8.3% Romantic or Sensual type of love.
Romantic or Sensual type of love is characteristic of a romantic type of love and a strong physical attraction toward your partner. Upside: Every relationship needs a spark. Downside: Flameout-even intense lovers eventually have to talk to each other.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.14 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6609 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistress Malice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shueny600:

ROTFLMFAO @ 0% romantic/sensual. Alright alright, I think they are trying to tell me something. Ill go fucking lose my virginity tonight! Sorry for not being interested in sex at this point in time! sheesh! fucking whores!

quote:
Originally posted by -Ma$oN-:

you and i were pretty close

its a sign [Razz]

--------------------

-

Posts: 4075 (0.62 per day) | From: none of your business | Registered: Nov 2001 (6534 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by -Ma$oN-:

you and i were pretty close

its a sign [Razz]

all you need is love....love...love is all you need [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.14 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6609 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andrea  
Member # 485

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andrea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You scored 58.3% Other-Directed or a Thou-Focused type of love.

You scored 25% Friendship or Best Friends type of love.

You scored 16.7% Logical or Sensible type of love.

--------------------------

Well that kinda sums me up to a degree......but I really think Physical SEX should deserve more then 0%!!. It helps keep relationships alive [Big Grin]

--------------------
There are benefits to being kind and cute..............
And fighters Trademark is cute [Smile] :yLurve:
 -

Posts: 334 (0.05 per day) | From: In aussie Land ^_^ | Registered: Apr 2002 (6386 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistress Malice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andrea:
but I really think Physical SEX should deserve more then 0%!!. It helps keep relationships alive [Big Grin]

you know what would be really funny? is if your vagina went inside out and you could never have sex again and then you had to break up with your boyfriend because there was nothing left to the relationship because you had to resort to talking without a pussy/cock in someones mouth

just a thought [Smile]

--------------------

-

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Andrea:
but I really think Physical SEX should deserve more then 0%!!. It helps keep relationships alive [Big Grin]

you know what would be really funny? is if your vagina went inside out and you could never have sex again and then you had to break up with your boyfriend because there was nothing left to the relationship because you had to resort to talking without a pussy/cock in someones mouth

just a thought [Smile]

that made me laugh so loud my nipples got hard
[Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You scored 50% Other-Directed or a Thou-Focused type of love.

You scored 25% Friendship or Best Friends type of love.

You scored 16.7% Romantic or Sensual type of love.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.44 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6452 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Dawg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You scored 58.3% Romantic or Sensual type of love.

You scored 25% Other-Directed or a Thou-Focused type of love.

You scored 16.7% Friendship or Best Friends type of love.

You scored 0% Logical or Sensible type of love.

Posts: 988 (0.15 per day) | From: Winnipeg,MB | Registered: Mar 2002 (6400 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You scored 33.3% Friendship or Best Friends type of love.

You scored 25% Logical or Sensible type of love.

You scored 25% Other-Directed or a Thou-Focused type of love.

You scored 16.7% Romantic or Sensual type of love.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.28 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (6176 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*