Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » The Girly Room   » Are You a Lesbian?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Are You a Lesbian?
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Lesbian Test <--click for test

Be truthfull!!!

[ April 24, 2002: Message edited by: Bronx ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.5 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6209 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andrea  
Member # 485

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andrea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a boyfriend.........now my turn are you GAY

--------------------
There are benefits to being kind and cute..............
And fighters Trademark is cute [Smile] :yLurve:
 -

Posts: 334 (0.05 per day) | From: In aussie Land ^_^ | Registered: Apr 2002 (6142 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, but did you click on the link to the test?

I didnt wanna offend anyone, I just found the test quite funny.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.5 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6209 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Tresty Moderator 
[b]VIP[/b]
Member # 439

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Tresty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dam im a lesbian... i failed the first question lmao!
Posts: 1386 (0.22 per day) | From: Bucharest/Romania/Europe/Earth | Registered: Mar 2002 (6165 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andrea  
Member # 485

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andrea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoops I didnt see that

Here is my result

You scored 40
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your lesbianity level is poor. Maybe you're repressed. Maybe you're scared. Maybe you're a gay man. Or maybe you're just hetero. Remember: never say never.

See I aint a lesbian

[ April 24, 2002: Message edited by: Andrea ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 334 (0.05 per day) | From: In aussie Land ^_^ | Registered: Apr 2002 (6142 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_BaByGiRl  
Member # 438

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_BaByGiRl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You scored 0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your lesbianity level is poor. Maybe you're repressed. Maybe you're scared. Maybe you're a gay man. Or maybe you're just hetero. Remember: never say never.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 701 (0.11 per day) | From: dallas | Registered: Mar 2002 (6165 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

OMG ........

You scored 95
Lezza, whatever. If it moves, you'll consider it. You are either a greedy bisexual, or you are greedy-bisexual-curious. You want to have your cake and eat it. Of course. Why have cake and not eat it? That would be stupid. Make sure you save a piece for me (slut)

AS if ???

Ice
xx

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.32 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6311 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistress Malice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROTHLMAO at ice.

ive taken the gay test b4 and got like 30% or something. that was way below, but i guess ill take this one too.

--------------------
You pushed me into the dark pit of despair you had dug for yourself

-

Even now as I lie dead, I know it's only some wonderful dream

Posts: 4075 (0.64 per day) | From: none of your business | Registered: Nov 2001 (6291 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistress Malice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You scored 60
Lezza, whatever. If it moves, you'll consider it. You are either a greedy bisexual, or you are greedy-bisexual-curious. You want to have your cake and eat it. Of course. Why have cake and not eat it? That would be stupid. Make sure you save a piece for me (slut)

haha i love the (slut) at the end. very nice haha o god im queer!!!!!!

--------------------

-

Posts: 4075 (0.64 per day) | From: none of your business | Registered: Nov 2001 (6291 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Maybe you and ice should errr... you know...??

Cheeky!!

--------------------
 -

xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG !!!

Is this your 3some fantasty getting revealed?

Shame she is to young and does not live in the same country it may of worked !

Ice
xx

oh and call urself a friend????

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2041 (0.32 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6311 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ice_women_xx:
oh and call urself a friend????

Sorry ice, but the cheekyness took control...

I withdraw all aformentioned comments validity and truthfullness, accept all responsibility and anounce my impending suicide...

--------------------
 -

xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bronx:
Sorry ice, but the cheekyness took control...

I withdraw all aformentioned comments validity and truthfullness, accept all responsibility and anounce my impending suicide...

lmao!!

ok i accept appology, no need for the chainsaw ( just yet) or the suicide !!

Ice
xx

--------------------
 -

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You scored 50
Your lesbianity level is poor. Maybe you're repressed. Maybe you're scared. Maybe you're a gay man. Or maybe you're just hetero. Remember: never say never

Bronx,,,one question...did you put a "gay" test on the mens forum?

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6335 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
ROTFLMAO o god this fits in perfectly with the day ive had....

today we had an assembly just for girls about breast cancer. we watched a video of these girls giving themself an lump checking session. lol. but the horrible thing was this one girl, and her boobs were sooooo wrong. o god. i was wretching in the corner after that one.
and then they passed around these rubber boobs and we had to fondel them to find lumps. lmao they were awesome, though they were nothign like real boobs. i wanted to take one and keep it forever.
and o god they showed a mammogram. i am terrified of that. has neone ever had that done? does it hurt as much as it looks like it does?

what are u doing tonight ice ice baby?

--------------------

-

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by DaRk QuEen:
Bronx,,,one question...did you put a "gay" test on the mens forum?

Naaah, what do you think I am, some sort of batty man?

--------------------
 -

lara croft  
Member # 287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lara croft     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't do the test yet, think the firewall in work is stopping me...

I will admit honestly, I am not a lezzie, but would like a 3 sum with one male and one female, I think another woman would know how the exact buttons to press if u know what I mean, and its so true don't knock it till u try it, I look at other woman and think they are lovely or gorgeous, but don't fancy them, but I think all woman do that....

--------------------
LARA CROFT******
 -

Posts: 449 (0.07 per day) | From: uk | Registered: Oct 2001 (6314 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmm ... manage a trois!!

--------------------
 -

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just to inform yall Ladies I posted a gay test in the vets

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6335 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lmao nice one DQ !!

u will have to keep us updated on there results, thats if they are brave enough 2 post them !!?!?!?!

Ice
xx

--------------------
 -

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
ok You know I will LOL......

--------------------
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Just so you all know, I took the gay test ... it wasnt good ... I got 86% batty man .. nah

You are 27% GAY!

That's less gay than average for someone of your gender and supposed orientation. The typical straight guy is 39% gay!
Here's how you compare:

people less gay than you (28%)
people just as gay as you (5%)
people gayer than you (66%)

--------------------
 -

xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol !!!

Ice
xx

--------------------
 -

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
ok happy to report.....all the results i saw they were under 30% most were in the 20 % range LOL.....no gay guys here lmao.....

It wouldn't matter if they were....I have nothing against gay's or lesbo's people...as long as they are not hitting on me i'm happy and they can do whatever they want to...(well, as long as its not in front of me )

--------------------
 -

Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL DQ!!!!

--------------------

-

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shueny600:
I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL DQ!!!!

awwwwww u poor cute little creature???

my male-ness make me feel so helpless towards you.................

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.64 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6471 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
lol, well since i dont have a chance with DQ and ice is so far away, i guess ur next on the list.....baby. lmao

--------------------

-

Andrea  
Member # 485

Member Rated:
awwww internet love at its..............best

--------------------
 -

Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
haha im sure u are one to judge. no really...i look up to u so much and want u to only think the best of me and my "internet relationships" but please continue, ur opinion of me matters so much.

--------------------

-

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by shueny600:
haha im sure u are one to judge. no really...i look up to u so much and want u to only think the best of me and my "internet relationships" but please continue, ur opinion of me matters so much.

She might have been joking......?

--------------------
 -

Andrea  
Member # 485

Member Rated:
u'll never know now that you lot are prying

--------------------
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*