Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » The Girly Room   » the elusive g-spot

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: the elusive g-spot
Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Mistress Malice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol gotta love the title

neways, i figured that u would need direct contact with it do have an orgasm. how is it that woman can climax when a dick is nowhere near it? (in certain positions i suppose) haha i love being the like only virgin here. [Big Grin]

--------------------
You pushed me into the dark pit of despair you had dug for yourself

-

Even now as I lie dead, I know it's only some wonderful dream

Posts: 4075 (0.5 per day) | From: none of your business | Registered: Nov 2001 (8071 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think they have vibrators for that sort of thing lol [Razz]

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.36 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (7901 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistress Malice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CloyneBlade:

lol comforting to know that ur woman have to resort to it [Razz]

--------------------

-

Posts: 4075 (0.5 per day) | From: none of your business | Registered: Nov 2001 (8071 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shueny600:
quote:

now how is that comforting?

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.36 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (7901 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistress Malice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

now how is that comforting?
did u not sense the sarcasm? silly boy!

--------------------

-

bobgod85  
Member # 574

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bobgod85     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
theres many erotic zones on women the g spot is just the most effective

--------------------
 -
drive fast take chances

Posts: 432 (0.05 per day) | From: hell | Registered: May 2002 (7877 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by bobgod85:

o yeah like what? and how do reach them during sex?

--------------------

-

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

lol shueny seems oddly curious [Wink] [Cool]

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bobgod85:

o yeah like what? and how do reach them during sex?
If you are interested, Getting Started With G-Spot Play <- click for link should help ... all you ever have to do is search in Google.

This is why doggy is best, because it is a lot easier to stimulate the G-spot, with my girlfreind despite the need to pee everytime it is stimulated she has very emotional large orgasms ... so if you are going to try this do it when there is no one else in the house ... lol [Wink]

[ September 12, 2002, 15:25: Message edited by: Junglist ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.16 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (7989 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
quote:
lol shueny seems oddly curious [Wink] [Cool]

lol well i AM a virgin, but im also a new found lesbian! i need to know how to pleasure my woman! [Razz] [Roll Eyes]

and i am afraid to click on that link bronx so im gonna not [Eek!]

--------------------

-

Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha i clicked it [Smile]

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.47 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (8216 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
haha me too! i must say, that site was very interesting. it was funny bc the person writing it was sounding all professional and using the correct terms for stuff, and then shes like 'stick his cock inside and then u fuck' haha it made me laugh. but it wasnt all bad. learned a thing or two [Wink]

so bronx...why u on that site huh? [Razz]

--------------------

-

Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it was an interesting read indeed...gave me something to do in study hall, almost got in trouble though..but then i said i was doing a project for Bio about reproduction in humans [Smile]

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.47 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (8216 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
haha me too! i must say, that site was very interesting. it was funny bc the person writing it was sounding all professional and using the correct terms for stuff, and then shes like 'stick his cock inside and then u fuck' haha it made me laugh. but it wasnt all bad. learned a thing or two [Wink]

cos we were on about the g spot ... ?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.16 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (7989 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Junglist:
quote:

cos we were on about the g spot ... ?
lol u must understand that i dont reguarly go searching for sites that i have never been to before so its beyond me how ppl know exactly where to look for stuff like that. [Razz]

--------------------

-

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

Elusive g-spot? Does it move around or something? [Razz]

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.74 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (7945 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
lol u must understand that i dont reguarly go searching for sites that i have never been to before so its beyond me how ppl know exactly where to look for stuff like that. [Razz]

I often go looking for sites that I have never been to before, if you are so quizical about the G-Spot why not go and look up a site about it .. ? What is so embarrasing about it, its only nature?

Usually you go to a search engine ... say www.google.com and type in your search srting like say ooh 'the G spot' it is hardly a challenging task, but maybe one that requires a higher level of maturity?

--------------------
 -

Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
@ fight: well.....lol

@ junglist: i have nothing more to say to u other than the fact that it may not be that i am too immature, but that u have ur head too far up ur ass to have a little fun [Roll Eyes] so drop the air of superiority

--------------------

-

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*