Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » The Girly Room   » sexual personality quiz

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: sexual personality quiz
Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Mistress Malice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://quiz.women.com/games/tests/Sexysingle.htm

Sufficiently Sexy
You tend to engage men more with your personality and confidence than with your looks. Not that you don't care about your appearance. You do. But your style is more casual and classy than dressed-to-impress. Men feel comfortable around you, probably because they can tell how comfortable you are with yourself. You draw them in without overwhelming them. That's great, but don't be afraid to act alluring sometimes, too -- not in a trashy way but, rather, by doing your best Sharon Stone impersonation (and we don't mean her character in Basic Instinct). As long as you know when to draw the line and let men see and appreciate your other (nonphysical) qualities, it can be fun to play up your sexuality.

...yeah sharon stone is my hero [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
You pushed me into the dark pit of despair you had dug for yourself

-

Even now as I lie dead, I know it's only some wonderful dream

Posts: 4075 (0.49 per day) | From: none of your business | Registered: Nov 2001 (8235 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too Tame

Your sex appeal seems to be in hiding. That's not to say that men don't find you attractive and appealing; it's just that they tend to think of you more as a friend than as a girlfriend. Often they don't even know you're interested in them romantically, since the vibes you give off are often on the cool side. What's behind your behavior? It could be that you're not yet comfortable in your "sexual skin," or perhaps past relationship rejections or heartbreaks have led you to put up your guard. Another possibility is that you're uncomfortable with your body or your looks and so you purposefully push guys away rather than risk getting intimate with them -- and feeling embarrassed or humiliated. All of that is understandable, but if you want to improve your love life, you're going to have to battle your fears and insecurities and get in touch with your sexual side. Boost your self-esteem by taking up a new activity you do well and will make you feel good (take a writing class, start a race-walking program, and so on). Keep in mind, though, that if your low self-esteem is deep-rooted, professional counseling or personal development seminars may be what you need. Another good practice is to engage in positive self-talk every day. You can do it in the car, in front of the mirror while you're combing your hair, as a before-bed ritual. Tell yourself what an attractive, sexy, smart woman you are enough times, and soon you will believe it -- as well you should. Remember that sex appeal is not about looks. It's about exuding confidence, style and smart

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (0.9 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (8310 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistress Malice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha yes break free mason

dude, these answers are going to fucking crack me up

--------------------

-

Posts: 4075 (0.49 per day) | From: none of your business | Registered: Nov 2001 (8235 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shueny600:

[Embarrassed]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (0.9 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (8310 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistress Malice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -Ma$oN-:
quote:
Originally posted by shueny600:

[Embarrassed]
haha of course you use the choking on jizz face [Razz]

--------------------

-

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
that hurts

--------------------
 -

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sufficiently Sexy

You tend to engage men more with your personality and confidence than with your looks. Not that you don't care about your appearance. You do. But your style is more casual and classy than dressed-to-impress. Men feel comfortable around you, probably because they can tell how comfortable you are with yourself. You draw them in without overwhelming them. That's great, but don't be afraid to act alluring sometimes, too -- not in a trashy way but, rather, by doing your best Sharon Stone impersonation (and we don't mean her character in Basic Instinct). As long as you know when to draw the line and let men see and appreciate your other (nonphysical) qualities, it can be fun to play up your sexuality.

I like that one.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.22 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (7877 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*