Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Modern Wargame   » Sign-Ups Here!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sign-Ups Here!
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

If you're going to play please leave you name and AOL name here. If you have Yahoo or MSN you can put those down too.

Here are the people playing so far. They are in the order that they signed up.

1. Shagi_Fighter
2. -gbotto600-
3. Jester89
4. -Ma$oN-
5. Teapot
6. CloyneBlade
7. Revolutionary
8. uknemesis
9. RoddyVR
10. Marib Hashib
11. Kenny
12. Junglist
13. Demetrias
14. -dkumral600-
15. 2-D
16. xx Ice xx
17. rpaz
18. svezos

[ September 04, 2002, 02:18: Message edited by: Shagi_Fighter ]

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.95 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6244 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cool]

AIM = BersaglierBotto

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.17 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6551 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, I'm here.

I'll signup

AOL: Jase89

--------------------
 -

Check the Gaming News Topic for Up-to-Date Info On Games!

Posts: 1577 (0.25 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6111 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here
nowthejokesonyou = AIM
masonenterprises@hotmail.com = MSN

[ September 01, 2002, 07:54: Message edited by: -BiSIYIaRCk- ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.17 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6445 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm in [Smile]

AIM: bvtonedog
MSN: bvtonedog@hotmail.com
EMAIL: Iamtheyukster@hotmail.com

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.59 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6516 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
zblade91

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6201 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Revolutionairy  
Regular
Member # 663

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Revolutionairy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MSN = joe.lee@cableinet.co.uk

BTW is gblotto and Nem still mates? [Smile] [Frown]

I'd prefer a European Country....

[ September 01, 2002, 17:55: Message edited by: Revolutionairy ]

--------------------
Some people see a glass and say it is half-full
Some people see a glass and say it is half-empty
I see a glass and say it's mine... and it was full... and a lot bigger....

India in Wargame 4

Posts: 102 (0.01 per day) | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2002 (6092 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see why not, the only arguments we had were creative differences, and since I'm no longer moderating, then I can't see a problem.

Anyway, I'll sign up.

AIM=Chrisbraund2000

Nemesis

--------------------
 -
President Nemesis of the People's Republic of China

With the might of Xin Sheng, China will rise once more!

Posts: 1580 (0.24 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (6551 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RoddyVR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
after spending a LOT of time 'fixing' people's finances to have the game deleted like that, i didnt think i would do this, but......

I'll sign up.

AIM=RoddyVR

just promise me that you'll check into people's finances on a regular basis, cause i aint doing what i did the last game again [Wink]

[ September 01, 2002, 16:01: Message edited by: RoddyVR ]

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame
Premier of the CCCP in the Cold War Game

Posts: 403 (0.06 per day) | From: Russian in USA | Registered: Aug 2002 (6097 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marib Hashib  
Member # 252

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marib Hashib     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aim: maribhashib1234

yahoo: maribhashib

[Smile]

Posts: 913 (0.14 per day) | Registered: Sep 2001 (6418 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rock on Roddy, lol

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.17 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6445 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AIM: ShammyHBK

i want Iraq again [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6473 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RoddyVR:
after spending a LOT of time 'fixing' people's finances to have the game deleted like that, i didnt think i would do this, but......

I'll sign up.

AIM=RoddyVR

just promise me that you'll check into people's finances on a regular basis, cause i aint doing what i did the last game again [Wink]

lol..trust me they will be looked over more closely this time [Smile]

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.59 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6516 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by kenny:
AIM: ShammyHBK

i want Iraq again [Big Grin]

you may have USA

--------------------
 -

RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RoddyVR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so.... SHOULD i pick a nation that i would 'like' to have?

i can never tell in these things wheather the mods will assign countries on their own (whims) or if the players should post what they wanna have (everyone pick the US!).

im glad Canada go taken out of the list. after i started playing it i realized ' There is NOWHERE to expand to'

United States 27(7)
China 26(7)
Russia 24(6)
India 23(6)
Italy 23(6)
France 22(6)
Sweden 21(5)
South Africa 20(5)

any of those im fine with. (and no i didnt just take the top of the list [Wink] )

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame

Posts: 403 (0.06 per day) | From: Russian in USA | Registered: Aug 2002 (6097 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in this game the financies will be watched much closer

there is no 'bad blood' between me and UK, all that happened was creative diffrences [Smile]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Posts: 7713 (1.17 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6551 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_fallen_lord_99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im not gona sign up for this game. Im going away in 2 or 3 weeks time so there aint no point of playing if cant finnish the game. But im still gona come here and check how the game is going [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 670 (0.1 per day) | From: London - U.S.S.R ;) | Registered: May 2001 (6548 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heh-heh, i'll take iraq, or the USA

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6473 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
actually, botto should probably give you luxemburg

[ September 01, 2002, 21:16: Message edited by: -Ma$oN- ]

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
yeah! give me l---

oh fuck you

--------------------
 -

-

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by kenny:
yeah! give me l---

oh fuck you

roflmao

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
*crickets in the background*

--------------------
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As ever Im in ...

GayOL: junglist1981

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6288 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Revolutionairy  
Regular
Member # 663

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Revolutionairy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So when does it start?

--------------------
Some people see a glass and say it is half-full
Some people see a glass and say it is half-empty
I see a glass and say it's mine... and it was full... and a lot bigger....

India in Wargame 4

Posts: 102 (0.01 per day) | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2002 (6092 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demetrias  
Member # 658

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demetrias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AIM: DemetriasII
go Argentina.

--------------------
" There is always two a master and an apprentice."
Don Rapheal Fiore

Posts: 212 (0.03 per day) | From: Laporte, Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6097 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -dkumral600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm in

AIM= denizk182

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Posts: 2207 (0.33 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2001 (6532 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sign ive got nothing better to do...

AIM: DannyK393454576@aol.com

I want Japan again..

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6527 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
when the hell does this start?

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

Soon... I don't know if the exact date. I'd be surprised if it would take more than a few days though.

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.95 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6244 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'd like to play !!

give me any country ! ill take over the world !!! [Razz] lol

Ice
xx
[Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.31 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6391 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by xx Ice xx:
i'd like to play !!

Ice
xx
[Wink] [Big Grin]

honduras [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, I'd for you to try and take over the world with Canada. [Big Grin]

LOL! Man like that's ever going to happen.

--------------------
 -

Check the Gaming News Topic for Up-to-Date Info On Games!

Posts: 1577 (0.25 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6111 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
go fuck yourself Jester you blower of loads

--------------------
 -

-

RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
i dont think this should be discussed here, so i am gonna IGNORE all replies to this.

but Jester, you know i was making more money as canada then you as US by the 10th turn of game 3. and i had a defence force to whithstatnd an invasion by you, AND my military would have grown faster then yours cause i made more money.
eventualy i would have taken you out for that canceled attack on me. :lol:

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

quote:
Originally posted by xx Ice xx:
i'd like to play !!

We would be honored to have you playing with us [Big Grin]

P.S. You can take over my world anyday [Wink]

Back to you guys saying some countries are weaker. Each country has a strong point, and a weak point. Some countries are kind of not strong, but not weak either. Winners of this game will be determinded by the route they take. Some will win by economy, maybe by military, and of course the famous alliances. Alliances are easier way to win since not all the players have to die in order for you to win. However, and I stress the point, even within alliances there are traitors who will jump at the chance to take you out while you are weak. So never let your guard down. My favorite quote that will help you in this game. "Keep you enemies close, but keep your friends closer." Because like I said before, your enemies are most likely on the other side of the world, but your friends are the countries right next to you.

And I'm sure many people are not going to even think of allying me lol. What people don't know is that I got an inside scoup of who I'm not going to ally myself. If anyone thinks I turned on my allies by myself they are wrong lol. There are people in the shadows lurking secretly. I just like to be out in the sun [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

This is the current list right now. If anyone else signs up I'll keep updating the list on the very first post of this topic.

1. Shagi_Fighter
2. -gbotto600-
3. Jester89
4. -Ma$oN-
5. Teapot
6. CloyneBlade
7. Revolutionary
8. uknemesis
9. RoddyVR
10. Marib Hashib
11. Kenny
12. Junglist
13. Demetrias
14. -dkumral600-
15. 2-D
16. xx Ice xx

That is a good number of people. I think we had more last game. Anyway keep them coming, and spread the word.

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
rpaz and svezos are also playing

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Alright, I'll add both of them to the list on the first page in the first post. That makes 18.

--------------------
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
actually the quote is "Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer" i think it was from blade 2

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6201 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Well that quote isn't going to help you lol. It isn't your enemies that you need to keep close and watch out for sometimes.

--------------------
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

it has some hidden meaning lol

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, 'keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer' might be used in blade 2 but it's an old saying, wasnt made up by the writer, i even think its used in one of the old James Bonds with Timothy Dalton, its probably even older than that..

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6527 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Ice, do you have AIM or MSN? If you do please list your account names, or at least give it to me.

Mine AIM is Fighter864
MSN is shagif@hotmail.com
If you have Yahoo, my name is shagfighter

--------------------
 -

xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Fighter:
HELLO HELLO

Ice, do you have AIM or MSN? If you do please list your account names, or at least give it to me.

Mine AIM is Fighter864
MSN is shagif@hotmail.com
If you have Yahoo, my name is shagfighter

yeah i have

MSN= carolynneh@hotmail.com
Yahoo= ice_women_xx@yahoo.com
AIM= socialpleasure

Ice
xx
[Smile]

[ September 08, 2002, 13:02: Message edited by: xx Ice xx ]

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.31 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6391 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*