Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Modern Wargame   » Non-Player Nations' Defence forces

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Non-Player Nations' Defence forces
RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RoddyVR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how does the defencive force of a neutral country get figured out?
do they acumulate wealth like we do and build defence forces with that, or do they start out with a defence force? or do they not have one at all [Wink] ?
considering that between the player nations we can (or should be able to) see EVERYTHING they have, i assume its the same for nonplayer nations.

i would like to know what the defencive forces of canada and mexico are.

EDIT: also if it aint too much trouble, just for references sake, could you give the defencises of something like:
Saint Kitts and Nevis (0 cr country)
Bahamas, The (1 cr country)
Cuba (2 cr country)
Ireland (3 cr country)

PS, if you wanna make this an 'official thread' for this kind of info, i have no probs with you editing/deleting this post/thread as long as i get a reply [Wink]

[ September 07, 2002, 14:34: Message edited by: RoddyVR ]

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame
Premier of the CCCP in the Cold War Game

Posts: 403 (0.06 per day) | From: Russian in USA | Registered: Aug 2002 (6060 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*