Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Modern Wargame Diplomacy Forum!   » Pakistani Embassy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pakistani Embassy
Azale  
Regular
Member # 901

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Azale     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, can we be friends? [Smile]
Posts: 117 (0.02 per day) | From: United States | Registered: Jul 2003 (5772 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Soviet Union expresses its wishes to become a close ally of Pakistan

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.17 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6555 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Azale  
Regular
Member # 901

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Azale     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What would the USSR like? An MPP? Perhaps and alliance (i think thier different, i cant remember [rolling_eyes] )
Posts: 117 (0.02 per day) | From: United States | Registered: Jul 2003 (5772 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, we would find that most acceptable [Cool]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Posts: 7713 (1.17 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6555 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Azale  
Regular
Member # 901

Member Rated:
Pakistan would like to host a big ass party down in Karachi in honor of our agreement! [Image22] [Big Grin]
Jason the King  
Member # 657

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason the King     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the US wishes for trade ASAP. We have a center and unit waiting around for a partner, so if you can get your center up and running, the better.

I have posted to every country about this (in Trade topic), so first come first serve, though we would be happy to trade with the Pakistanians.

US

[ 02 August 2003, 17:56: Message edited by: Jason the King ]

--------------------
US NAVY: THE BADDEST NAVY IN THE WORLD
Play my NES's at Civfanatics NES forums!
Support our Troops! Put the Flag in your Sig!
 -
Thx to www.3dflags.com

Posts: 243 (0.03 per day) | From: Bay Area, California | Registered: Aug 2002 (6102 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Azale  
Regular
Member # 901

Member Rated:
well, we will when we get the extra cash. Currently Pakistan is undergoing military beefing for a certain operation.
Ben567  
Regular
Member # 927

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben567         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia would like to discuss something with you.

It's quite apparent you are attempting to conquer areas of east Africa. Unfortunately I had the same notion in mind. I was planning on taking Somalia next you see. I would like to negotiate on which countries you're bent on taking. I personally intended on taking Somalia so that I could go southward. Zaire is my key target. Ethiopia may now be my only portal to that place, Kenya as well. I hope you don't have the same intentions as me. If so then I [or you] may have to expand south of Zaire while the other person takes everything of Zaire and North of it. I am presenting this negotiation to you on the fact that I would not like to invade your possible future colonies [as I don't want to end up like Israel and Egypt.] I would like for us to discuss these policies and develop treaties that can reassure that we each get what we want one way or another. Please respond in my embassy or yours. Thanks. [Big Grin]

--------------------
ben

Posts: 103 (0.01 per day) | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2003 (5751 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben567  
Regular
Member # 927

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben567         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One thing you may think a bout is at least sparing Tanzania and the areas south and west of it.

--------------------
ben

Posts: 103 (0.01 per day) | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2003 (5751 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Azale  
Regular
Member # 901

Member Rated:
well, i would like to keep somalia. perhaps we can draw up a map of division, you draw one up then i might edit it around or not.

I dont want to end up like Fighter either.......... [Wink]

Ben567  
Regular
Member # 927

hmmm... Im jus curious at u want in Africa. Tanzania is fairly strong compared to my army. The thing is I'm trying to get Zaire. My main interests are in southern africa. It kind of depends on what u want. Ethiopia and Sudan I am not interested. I want Eritrea so small Djibouti won't look so pathetic and alone. Kenya and Uganda and Rwanda i'm indifferent about so u can maybe take those too. Just tell me what u want. Tanzania and burundi are a bit more vital to get to Zaire so DON'T take those [please] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
ben

Azale  
Regular
Member # 901

Member Rated:
well, eritrea and ethiopia have gigantic armies for african nations, and angola is no pushover either.

So im thinking i can keep somalia, and just strike more toward the south like Mozambique. That gives me less of africa, but i want the rest of the Indian Ocean Islands.

ZachMan  
Member # 783

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZachMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Azale:

I dont want to end up like Fighter either.......... [Wink]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
As long as you don't back stab anyone you will be fine. He was my ally and then he invaded me.

I don't believe you and I have ever officially met. The French King would like to invite you to Versailles for cheesecake and wine and hope for excellent relations between Pakistan and France. Trade is rather hard on us at the moment, maybe something else at a different time.

--------------------
 -

S.S. Normandie, the pride of France

Posts: 710 (0.12 per day) | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Mar 2003 (5902 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Azale  
Regular
Member # 901

Member Rated:
sure, i love cheesecake! [Wink]

[ 10 August 2003, 12:20: Message edited by: Azale ]

Ben567  
Regular
Member # 927

Hello. I might invade Mozambique eventually to get to Zaire, just please let me know what country u will invade next if you so intend. [Roll Eyes]

[ 10 August 2003, 17:07: Message edited by: Ben567 ]

--------------------
ben

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do hope you are doign this not for the sake of killing people in foreign countries and stealing their money, but for the better rule that you are going to give them...?

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6477 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am tired of your methods of continously raining down bombs for days at a time on small countries and islands that can't even fight back. Civilian deaths are high in all of your attacks and I am sick of it. Tone down on the mass bombings.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6477 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZachMan  
Member # 783

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZachMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
France has to agree with Italy on this point, on all of our invasions we make sure not to kill any civilians.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 710 (0.12 per day) | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Mar 2003 (5902 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
bomb another nation like you are those islands again, and i will take naval military action

--------------------
 -

-

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
if Italy wishes to "take action" against a strong Soviet ally, Pakistan, then Italy must also be ready to face the full brunt of the Soviet Union....

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
So the Soviet Union backs the destruction of entire islands and the deaths of thousands for no reason? Hmm...

--------------------
 -

-

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Yep

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Europe shall keep that in mind then

--------------------
 -

-

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and why would europe want to remember this?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.17 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6449 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Azale  
Regular
Member # 901

Member Rated:
hey hey hey, we bombed afghanistan, turmenistan, and tajikistan for a reason. They have a military. Somalia too, but mainly thier warlords.

But we do officially apologize for basically leveling Comoros, and the Maldives

[ 11 August 2003, 13:09: Message edited by: Azale ]

Azale  
Regular
Member # 901

Member Rated:
ok saudi arabia, we are invading mozambique this turn, if you have some great disliking to this please let me know and maybe i can find an alternate target
ZachMan  
Member # 783

Member Rated:
France applauds your humanitarian acts in Mozambique.

--------------------
 -

Ben567  
Regular
Member # 927

Please try not to invade Zaire, Zambia, Angola, & Namibia. I hope this isn't too much. Sudan is also one I want very much. Eritrea too. Egypt... Well maybe in the long run. You get a massive slice of the East coast; if you have any objections I'm very curious about what they are.

--------------------
ben

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*