Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Horizon Library   » Horizon Old Forums Archive   » Sign-Ups

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sign-Ups
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok freaks, if you want to play in MAH mafia game sign-up here and leave your AIM name

i want to get a rough idea of how many are going to be playing so i can figure out how to divide up downtown NYC

ok so far:
1. gbotto:'Gambino Crime Family'(Northwest Brooklyn-Dark Green)
2. rpaz:Red Mafia (West New York/Union City-Brown)
3. kenny:The Payne Family(The Bronx-Grey)
4. nemesis: The Deathstalkers(Stanten Island-Black)
5. Cloyne: The Genovese Family(Southeast Brooklyn
-Blue)
6. Fighter: The Shagi Gang (South Queens-Orange)
7. Teapot:The Venoz Family(Northeast Queens-Neon Green)
8. Cheech&Chong:Escobar Cartel.(Manhattan-Maroon)
9. Junglist: Jungle Cartel(Northeast Brooklyn-Yellow)
10. Demetrias: The Fiore Family: (N. Queens-Funny Color above purple)
11.dkumural-Murder Inc (Southwest Brooklyn-Red)

-

[ September 12, 2002, 22:34: Message edited by: CloyneBlade ]

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6217 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'll play

BersaglieriBotto

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.17 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'll play

AIM bvtonedog

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.59 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6532 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

I hope we're not starting these games on the same day.

Fighter864

If things getting too busy in the other game I might have to pull out lol. You can give me a crappy gang.

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.94 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6260 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok im goin to sleep, im gonna work to try to get everything worked out tommorow and hopefully we can actually start late tommorow [Smile]

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6217 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, I'm in.

AIM name: chrisbraund2000

Nemesis

--------------------
 -
President Nemesis of the People's Republic of China

With the might of Xin Sheng, China will rise once more!

Posts: 1580 (0.24 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll sign-up

AIM: JaseTexas

--------------------
 -

Check the Gaming News Topic for Up-to-Date Info On Games!

Posts: 1577 (0.25 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6127 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AIM: ShammyHBK

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6489 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hope you get USA kenny....if you did id have to wet my pants...in the modern game that is

[ September 01, 2002, 18:06: Message edited by: -Ma$oN- ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.16 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6461 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW im not playing

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.16 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6461 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rpazdzierski600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ill play

can we choose what type of mafia we are such as the russians, the cartels, the triads, etc. if u want i cna make a list of choices with income according to power.

if we do this i call the Red Mafiya [Wink]

--------------------
Contact me on AOL Instant Messanger: rpaz517
 -

Posts: 2171 (0.33 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Sep 2001 (6435 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i call 'Gambino Crime Family'! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Posts: 7713 (1.17 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How bout you guys just say what you want to be namewise, i dont think i have it in me to come up with specialties for 20 different gangs

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
Originally posted by -Ma$oN-:
BTW im not playing

are you too good for us?

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
if you want

--------------------
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

nevermind, screw the Capones,

Salvatore Cloyne of the Genovese family

[ September 01, 2002, 20:51: Message edited by: CloyneBlade ]

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rpazdzierski600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im the Red Mafiya not 'mafia'

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2171 (0.33 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Sep 2001 (6435 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
i think it would be cooler to have colombian cartels and stuff instead of these families

--------------------
 -

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm Don Kenny of the Payne family [Big Grin]

[ September 02, 2002, 01:14: Message edited by: kenny ]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6489 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
Originally posted by rpazdzierski600:
i think it would be cooler to have colombian cartels and stuff instead of these families

you can be, and you don't have to have a don, you can name him whatever, but the same rools apply for this game

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks lke a cool idea, I will give it a shot ... !

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6304 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demetrias  
Member # 658

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demetrias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i will play.
as
Don Raphael

--------------------
" There is always two a master and an apprentice."
Don Rapheal Fiore

Posts: 212 (0.03 per day) | From: Laporte, Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6113 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

you guys need to specify your family/cartel/whatever

welcome deme

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Jungle Cartel

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6304 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demetrias  
Member # 658

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demetrias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright Don Raphael Fiore is of the Family Fiore

--------------------
Don Rapheal Fiore

Posts: 212 (0.03 per day) | From: Laporte, Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6113 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

Shagi Gang

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.94 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6260 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Fighter:
HELLO HELLO

Shagi Gang

bahahahaahahhaaaaaa

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Leone crime family. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1577 (0.25 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6127 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

quote:
Originally posted by Jester89:
The Leone crime family. [Wink]

How original :rolleyes It's a cool gang in the game though, but the bastards backstabbed me [Mad]

--------------------
 -

Jester89  
Member # 651

Yeah, GTA3 is friggin' awesome. [Wink]

I just couldn't think of anything else, oh well.

BTW, anyone know when this thing is gonna' start?

@Shagi_Fighter
Have you played Max Payne? That's sweet game.

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

No I have not played it, but I want to.

--------------------
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

bah, can anyone divide up a map into around 15 territorys? i suck with maps

http://mapsonus.switchboard.com/bin/maps-maponly/usr=~3d76a353.320.2e27.5/c=29/refsrc=Maps.com/formName=setclickpost

^^the streets make it hard to divide it up^^

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Shagi Gang going to have to sit this one out. I won't be able to play in this one.

--------------------
 -

uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don Nemesis of the Deathstalkers here...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1580 (0.24 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Fighter:
HELLO HELLO

Shagi Gang going to have to sit this one out. I won't be able to play in this one.

damn you!

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Cheech&Chong  
Just Popped In
Member # 675

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Cheech&Chong     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm... I asume anyone is free to join as soon as they sign up here? I just got here from CFC, so... well you know [Razz]

If so i'll be Pablo Escobar of the Escobar Cartel.

And i thought i just as well might ask this in this thread, are we supposed to open up a 'gang thread' like in the modern wargame?

AIM: Organical Idiot

--------------------
At certain forums i am known as .:KNAS:.

Posts: 15 (0 per day) | From: Sweden | Registered: Sep 2002 (6090 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -dkumral600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is it too late to join? [Confused]

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Posts: 2207 (0.33 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2001 (6548 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
Originally posted by Cheech&Chong:
Hmm... I asume anyone is free to join as soon as they sign up here? I just got here from CFC, so... well you know [Razz]

If so i'll be Pablo Escobar of the Escobar Cartel.

And i thought i just as well might ask this in this thread, are we supposed to open up a 'gang thread' like in the modern wargame?

AIM: Organical Idiot

lol good point, yeah make a gang thread

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

ok, as soon as i find sumwhere to upload my shitty new york map we can start

this might be a test run if u guys bitch too much, otherwise i'll just make alot of changes as we go

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
Originally posted by -dkumral600-:
is it too late to join? [Confused]

no, welcome stranger

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

maybe i'll email the map to you guys lol

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -dkumral600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who can i play as?

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Posts: 2207 (0.33 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2001 (6548 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

You get to pick the name of your gang I believe.

--------------------
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

everyone check out my amazing map skills!

tah dah!
 -

Pick your color! lol...

Black=Stanten Island
Ugly Brown=West New York/Union City
Maroonish=Manhattan(central park)+southwest Bronx
Grey=The Bronx
Red=Southwest Brooklyn
Green=Northwest Brooklyn
Yellow=Northeast Brooklyn
Blue=Southeast Brooklyn
Funny Color above purple=North Queens
Purple=Central Queens
Bright Green=North East Queens
Orange=Sotuh Queens

[ September 08, 2002, 00:31: Message edited by: CloyneBlade ]

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

if you doods are fast enough we start tommorw at 00:00 horizon time

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
er, what color is the payne family?

--------------------
 -

-

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
I am taking over Gray

[ September 08, 2002, 04:30: Message edited by: kenny ]

--------------------
 -

-

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

kenny has gone daft

you choose your color/region...

i said that in two posts

pay attention silli kenny

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

i would like Red=Southwest Brooklyn

and i would like to be called 'Murder Inc.'

*Blade realizes he can edit posts*

I like cheese! weeeeee

[ September 08, 2002, 04:39: Message edited by: CloyneBlade ]

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

I guess I'll play.

I want the orange one.

and I like cheese... [Wink]

[ September 08, 2002, 04:39: Message edited by: CloyneBlade ]

--------------------
 -

Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Venoz Family Green

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.59 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6532 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

dark green or light green?

btw dont miss your 2000th post teapot

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Cheech&Chong  
Just Popped In
Member # 675

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheech&Chong     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll take orange for my color
Posts: 15 (0 per day) | From: Sweden | Registered: Sep 2002 (6090 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
er... someone took orange, if you read [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -

-

Cheech&Chong  
Just Popped In
Member # 675

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheech&Chong     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmpf... I must have missed it [Frown]

Then i'll just take any color i guess... [Smile]

--------------------

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

you betta pick one or you'll get stuck with whatevers left...

tell the other people to get in here so we can start!

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
If hodda wants dark green, then I'll take light green.

If he wants light green, then I'll take black.

Nemesis

--------------------
 -

Cheech&Chong  
Just Popped In
Member # 675

Rate Member
Then i'll take the maroon(Bronx n stuff)(sp?) color.

Or black if nemesis takes the light green...

but the maroon is sufficient.

[ September 08, 2002, 18:33: Message edited by: Cheech&Chong ]

--------------------

rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
i got black

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
just assign me whatever color is left

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

rpaz black is taken, check the first page to see, people who dont pick by 0:00 tommorow get whatevers left randomly

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Demetrias  
Member # 658

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Demetrias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i will take that funny colour above purple.

--------------------
Don Rapheal Fiore

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*