Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Horizon Library   » Reference   » OFFICIAL Sign-up thread

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OFFICIAL Sign-up thread
ZachMan  
Member # 783

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZachMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nations Available:
More will be added as soon as the lists are made.

Germany- Jester89
Soviet Union- Zachman
United States- Clyone0r
Japan- Jason the king
United Kingdom
Italy- Azale
France- Naervod
Romania- IceEye
Finland- Ben
Romania- Amon Savag
Hungary- IceEye

Players who are "interested"
Zachman
Jester89
Amon Savag
Cloynez0r
Azale

Players and nations are based on the first sign up thread.

[ 27. September 2003, 19:13: Message edited by: ZachMan ]

--------------------
 -

S.S. Normandie, the pride of France

Posts: 710 (0.12 per day) | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Mar 2003 (5910 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Other nations being made:

Romania
Hungary
Finland

The Communist and Nationalist Chinese may be taken out since it would pretty much be impossible to play these 'nations', since well they weren't even nations, but more roving armies....

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.17 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6563 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Die Fahne Hoch!
Die Reihen fest, geschollsen
S.A. marschritt...

--------------------
 -

Check the Gaming News Topic for Up-to-Date Info On Games!

Posts: 1577 (0.25 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6123 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IceEye  
Member # 662

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IceEye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Romania for me!
Posts: 24 (0 per day) | From: Sweden | Registered: Aug 2002 (6104 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jason the King  
Member # 657

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason the King     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as I said before, I will be Japan.

--------------------
US NAVY: THE BADDEST NAVY IN THE WORLD
Play my NES's at Civfanatics NES forums!
Support our Troops! Put the Flag in your Sig!
 -
Thx to www.3dflags.com

Posts: 243 (0.03 per day) | From: Bay Area, California | Registered: Aug 2002 (6110 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amon Savag  
Just Popped In
Member # 920

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amon Savag     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God damnit...I reserved Romania last time we were going to try this...I'll not be joining as I wish not be one of the allied scumm

--------------------
THere was this chink at my school...He ate at the same table as I...And he ate a burger...true story (The chink is friend)

Posts: 11 (0 per day) | Registered: Jul 2003 (5762 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the game doens't have the pre-set axis/allies alliances, players are free to choose the alliances as they see fit [Smile]

and if you like "axis", Hungry and Finland are there [Wink]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.17 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6563 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IceEye  
Member # 662

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IceEye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amon savag if you wish I can take Finland instead of Hungary so you can take Romania!
Posts: 24 (0 per day) | From: Sweden | Registered: Aug 2002 (6104 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amon Savag  
Just Popped In
Member # 920

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amon Savag     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EDIT

[ 24 September 2003, 01:34: Message edited by: Amon Savag ]

--------------------
THere was this chink at my school...He ate at the same table as I...And he ate a burger...true story (The chink is friend)

Posts: 11 (0 per day) | Registered: Jul 2003 (5762 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amon Savag  
Just Popped In
Member # 920

Rate Member
Alrighty then I'll take Hungary...You can keep Romania IceEye...I'm just one for the axis.

[ 24 September 2003, 01:35: Message edited by: Amon Savag ]

--------------------

Ben567  
Regular
Member # 927

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben567         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I claim Finland i guess! [Big Grin]

--------------------
ben

Posts: 103 (0.01 per day) | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2003 (5759 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
naervod  
Member # 951

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for naervod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again I will be France I suppose.

--------------------
"Playin' in a rockin' band"

-  -  -  -

Can music get any better than this?

Posts: 37 (0 per day) | From: SF Bay Area, CA, USA | Registered: Aug 2003 (5734 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben567  
Regular
Member # 927

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben567         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah [Razz]

--------------------
ben

Posts: 103 (0.01 per day) | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2003 (5759 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by naervod:
Again I will be France I suppose.

... You might just wanna' rethink that statement pal...
[Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Check the Gaming News Topic for Up-to-Date Info On Games!

Posts: 1577 (0.25 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6123 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nobodys US?

ill take them then

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6213 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZachMan  
Member # 783

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZachMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good, all we have left is the United Kingdom.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 710 (0.12 per day) | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Mar 2003 (5910 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jason the King  
Member # 657

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason the King     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cant believe it hasnt been picked yet

--------------------
US NAVY: THE BADDEST NAVY IN THE WORLD
Play my NES's at Civfanatics NES forums!
Support our Troops! Put the Flag in your Sig!
 -
Thx to www.3dflags.com

Posts: 243 (0.03 per day) | From: Bay Area, California | Registered: Aug 2002 (6110 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZachMan  
Member # 783

Member Rated:
lol, same here. Bronx says he is unable to play.

--------------------
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*