Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Red Army Clan   » Red Army Clan   » Welcome

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Welcome
Akuma Moderator 
your all whores
Member # 835

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Akuma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the Red Army's clan forum. Thanks to Teapot and the rest of the admins for helping us out [CLAP.GIF] . If any of you guys want to join the Red Army, e-mail are leader at SpecArs4@yahoo.com. We should see some changes around here. I hope this place becomes active with people, and not just Red Army clan members but with other Battlefield Vietnam players. When we get some active members posting, we can vote for a moderator for the forum.

--------------------
have fun ass fuckers

Posts: 1232 (0.2 per day) | From: esusryesaeras | Registered: Apr 2003 (5871 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you guys play in any leagues?

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.59 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6533 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Akuma Moderator 
your all whores
Member # 835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Akuma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no, like team warefare? we just started. i was like the third person to join. i asked the leader if i had to join twl and he was like [confused] .lol

--------------------
have fun ass fuckers

Posts: 1232 (0.2 per day) | From: esusryesaeras | Registered: Apr 2003 (5871 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -ReDeeMeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this forum should be moved up to above the shagi clan

--------------------
 -

Posts: 5617 (0.85 per day) | From: Anytown | Registered: May 2001 (6581 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leon619uk2  
Good
Member # 1045

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leon619uk2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its me RA*Leon619uk

--------------------
OK GOOD!!

Posts: 1 (0 per day) | From: England | Registered: May 2004 (5476 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Akuma Moderator 
your all whores
Member # 835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Akuma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey, good to c u. make your self at home

--------------------
have fun ass fuckers

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hiya! I was just playing with RA*Arsenist and RA*Leon619uk. I'm thinkin about joining [Smile]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6039 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Akuma Moderator 
your all whores
Member # 835

u to much of a newbie.lol. dont no how to even pick up weapons.lol

--------------------
have fun ass fuckers

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Akuma:
u to much of a newbie.lol. dont no how to even pick up weapons.lol

I'm not a n00b! I got it when it came out [Razz] And I had been playing 1942 for about a year before that. It's just that I could only play at my dad's because the computer at my moms house couldnt handle the game. But I upgraded my computer last weekend, so I've been testing it out here this weekend. And about the weapon thing, I forgot you could do that since I hadnt in a long time. So shh [Razz]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6039 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Akuma:
Welcome to the Red Army's clan forum. Thanks to Teapot and the rest of the admins for helping us out [CLAP.GIF] . If any of you guys want to join the Red Army, e-mail are leader at SpecArs4@yahoo.com. We should see some changes around here. I hope this place becomes active with people, and not just Red Army clan members but with other Battlefield Vietnam players. When we get some active members posting, we can vote for a moderator for the forum.

you spelled everything way to correct for that to be your typing

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.53 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6490 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*