Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » DM Forum   » Fish Update

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fish Update
Goldfish  
Member # 140

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goldfish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some stuff that has happened since I last posted consistently:

-Started smoking weed

-Played varsity football, won our first game by throwing the tieing and then winning touchdown passes, then got blamed for losing the rest of our games except the last won which i only played one series, led the team to the 20, then got yanked...

-Fell in love with a girl named Chianti. We aren't technically dating but once I get back from my trip we will be.

-Drove my car into the ditch.

-Drove my car over the island.

-Got the new Eminem CD

-Started drinking 7Up instead of Mountain Dew. My nuts grew back!!

-Started posting about once a month at a Nintendo forum. They are all sad losers it's pretty funny.

-Got NBA 2K2 for my Nintendo.

-School got out 2 weeks ago I am now a senior

-Went to a theme park called Silverwood in a town called Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.

-Went parasailing.

-Ordered apple juice at a diner called Cattin's and got milk.

-Ordered apple juice again, finally got it but it was watered down.

-Played basketball in the local ghetto at midnight with my two best friends while drinking a bottle of MD 20-20 while a cop drove by.

-I'm sure there's more, but like I said, I started smoking weed...

--------------------
Hi.

Posts: 333 (0.04 per day) | From: Sun River, MT | Registered: Jun 2001 (7561 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho one of my ex gf's moved there..might be going to see her this summer

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.51 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (7563 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why did you start smoking weed?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^^XpLiCiT^^     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Goldfish:
-Ordered apple juice at a diner called Cattin's and got milk.

I hate when that happens!
Is this Chianti girl black? She sounds black to me. I think dave will hate you if she is black. It's been boring on Zone without the fish. I had to find a new team partner since all of my old ones don't play anymore.. you and St0NeR in particular. You need to stop driving your car into ditches and when AoM comes out start playing because I am lonesome. APHLACA!

--------------------
Somedays I sit staring out the window, watchin' this world pass me by
Sometimes I think there's nothin' to live for. I almost break down and cry.
Sometimes I think I'm crazy. I'm crazy, oh so crazy. Why am I here? Am I just wasting my time
But then I see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy. It all makes sense when I look into her eyes.

*Morse Code Beeps*
Dre: Marshall... it sounds like an SOS!
Eminem: Holy whack unlyrical lyrics Andre! You're fuckin' right!
Dre: To the rap mobile!

A good friend would come get you out of jail. A really good friend would already be in your cell saying, "That was fucking awesome!"

Posts: 1722 (0.22 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2001 (7563 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

I didn't know you still played xplicit....

on what name?

I just came back about a week ago, I'm usual_stump

^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^^XpLiCiT^^     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't play much, but I am _eSd_bLaNk_. I stopped playing after my _eSd_cLuE_ name was banned for no apparent reason. I played a lot before they banned that name. Those dirty bastards.

--------------------
Sometimes I think I'm crazy. I'm crazy, oh so crazy. Why am I here? Am I just wasting my time
But then I see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy. It all makes sense when I look into her eyes.

*Morse Code Beeps*

A good friend would come get you out of jail. A really good friend would already be in your cell saying, "That was fucking awesome!"

Posts: 1722 (0.22 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2001 (7563 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

esd clan? What is it? what does it stand for?
^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
_eSd_ was never really a clan. More like a duo. Like Batman and Robin. EVERY game I have on my _eSd_ names are with the same person. Yes, they are all team games and we managed to reach 1850 that way before I got banned, bringing an end to our duo since I do not feel like working that hard again to regain my 1850 status. Getting 1850 in team games alone is rather difficult and takes a lot of time.

eSd stands for eat shit and die

--------------------

*Morse Code Beeps*

BrandonR  
Member # 507

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
esd = eat shit die

--------------------
 -

Posts: 61 (0 per day) | From: Palm Bay florida | Registered: Apr 2002 (7259 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

ahh ok that is how my stump name is...

there is usual stump and sporadic stump...

But I haven't played rated yet, the last time I did, it was so full of cheaters that I got dropped most every game...

it was gay

daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for daveacious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im gay

--------------------
im back bitches

Posts: 719 (0.09 per day) | From: Orange County, California | Registered: May 2001 (7597 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think after the 'taco incident' Fishy went downhill.

Will he be able to climb back to his feet again?

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.31 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (7588 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goldfish  
Member # 140

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goldfish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i started smoking weed because of peer pressure and kept smoking it because it's fun. no she's not black. yes i will play aom xplicit. i don't remember what the "taco incident" was...you mean the walmart incident?

--------------------
Hi.

Posts: 333 (0.04 per day) | From: Sun River, MT | Registered: Jun 2001 (7561 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for daveacious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hook it up fish

--------------------
im back bitches

Posts: 719 (0.09 per day) | From: Orange County, California | Registered: May 2001 (7597 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NUTSKIN  
Member # 173

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NUTSKIN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
peer pressure my ass, dope smoking fish...what the hell is next

--------------------
 -

Posts: 321 (0.04 per day) | From: The Great Trailer State TN | Registered: Aug 2001 (7522 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NUTSKIN:
...what the hell is next...

I know Fishy can start creating 'Taco meat' through his digestive system. This way he could splatter shit right into the Taco shell add a little cheese, lettuce, and tomato and he could become the latest fast food chain.

Hmmmmm what would this new chain be called?

How about Fish Head Tacos?

Plz add ne suggestions to this new exciting fanchise below....

--------------------
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.31 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (7588 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
My suggestion is.. don't start the business. No one will like the smell of a shit filled taco (resutling in them not eating it) so your business wil go down fast.

--------------------

*Morse Code Beeps*

KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is the beauty of this whole thing;

Now that Fishy is filled with Drugs the 'meat' he will be creating via his digestive system will be sweet tasting and the best part of all: ADICTIVE!!!

--------------------
 -

^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
No.. I said no one will eat a taco that smells like shit. Meaning they won't get addicted becuase they won't eat it.

--------------------

*Morse Code Beeps*

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dejango:
ahh ok that is how my stump name is...

there is usual stump and sporadic stump...

But I haven't played rated yet, the last time I did, it was so full of cheaters that I got dropped most every game...

it was gay

What about sLaPPeD_stUMp? i am hurt

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (7492 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*