Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » DM Forum   » My say

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My say
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay...

you guys. We have "lived" here for quite some time, a little over a year. Arkan was very generous, yes. We should thank him for that.

But now, our time has come. We have a home again, and what better than 2 months before AOM comes out...

AOMPRO....ahh I love the sound of it. And what's better? AOMPRO.com...our home again, our own.

Now, lets forget about all the admin bull. We have our own home now...we don't need to be here any longer. If we have to have one for the time being, just choose trevor, or konan, or somebody.

We have other things we need to think about. That is getting aompro up. I want to discuss that here.

What do we need? I would think first off, we need money...and I would be willing to put some up. Maybe we could set up a pay-pal account.

Also, we will probably need some people to help HTML/graphics. we have many of those. Let's all pull our talents together and get this show on the road...

I think it would also be good if we started playing some games together, to get the feel of the game back in us.

I dunno...let's pull ourselves together, lets huddle and brainstorm...

lets make this dream a reality

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for St0NeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The gift of AOMPRO.com:Free
Our own home finally..

This is the checklist of what we need:
[LIST]
A main webpage ( HOD has a template, i'll work on some things )
A graphics guy ( woad? )
Someone that is decent at flash, I can do flash, but im not THAT good.
and members.. Spread the word.. AOMPRO.com is coming as soon as we get a main page finished..

--------------------
 -
Telling a shagi not to be gay is like god coming down from the heavens, it just wont happen..-St0NeR 2002

Posts: 1725 (0.26 per day) | From: Las Vegas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6532 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*