Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » DM Forum   » arrrrrrrrg

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: arrrrrrrrg
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i made it into the top 5 for lightning today...i was YAY then i played matty, it was a good game i lost, played him again, even better game, and i lost again...well then i went on about a 7 game losing streak, and i have still yet to win since losing to matty, i was above 1700 now i'm below 1600 [Frown]

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.59 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6571 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aww I'm sorry [Frown]

that used to happen to me in AoC....

*doh*

what I ended up doing was if I lost 2 games in a row, I would stop...rest...take a shower...do something else...recoup...and then play

btw you need to teach me to play lightning [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
teach you eh? hmm i'll teach you in rated haha [Smile] j/k sure i'll teach you, its not that hard really

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info

Posts: 3879 (0.59 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6571 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ReDKinG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO! Teach in rated thats what i use to do in AoK thats one of the reasons i got 2200 with a little skill in there aswell lmao. And before anyone of u punks ask no i didnt do it in AoC that was pour IYIiK SKILLS [Wink] love u all peace out.

BTW i was speaking to Joe (Bravo) on MSN today and his busy with his A Levels at the mo, But we both agreed we would both buy AoM in Jan so hope u punks are ready for some ownage [Wink]

[ December 04, 2002, 05:55: Message edited by: ReDKinG ]

Posts: 596 (0.09 per day) | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2001 (6490 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Hah well I can't wait to be 0wned by you boy [Wink]

Let's see how your skills match up against me

god

mwuhahaha

Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ReDKinG:
LMAO! Teach in rated thats what i use to do in AoK thats one of the reasons i got 2200 with a little skill in there aswell lmao. And before anyone of u punks ask no i didnt do it in AoC that was poor IYIiK SKILLS [Wink] love u all peace out.

BTW i was speaking to Joe (Bravo) on MSN today and his busy with his A Levels at the mo, But we both agreed we would both buy AoM in Jan so hope u punks are ready for some ownage [Wink]

heh, it will be good to have some "real" competiton [Smile] can't wait

--------------------

-

Contact Info

^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^^XpLiCiT^^     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't worry about that real competition. You'll be getting it at the end of this month. Prepared to be made my girlfriend.
Posts: 1722 (0.26 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6571 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lmao lmao LOL yall make me laugh....

anyways Teapot, no worries Matty is one of the "well known" players in aom, he has quite a reputation of owning. so if the game was close i would feel good about it.

btw RedKing, Pete taught me how to play in rated now that you mentioned that LOL.

[ December 05, 2002, 01:34: Message edited by: DaRk QuEen ]

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6470 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ill beat all of you jokers this weekend.
i love you redking [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.16 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6500 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

I love redking more

[Smile]

and btw

my super mercenary rush with egypt 0wns you

Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
i'm now 13th in lightning again [Smile] woo yay [Smile]

--------------------

-

Contact Info

ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ReDKinG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all the love [Smile]
The king is proud of his people, im looking forward to the reunion, and after such time away from my kingdom the queen best still be mine.

--------------------
 -
'My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7.' - David Beckham

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best

'I'd like to play for an Italian club, like Barcelona.' - Mark Draper

'There's no in between - you're either good or bad. We were in between.' - Gary Lineker

-

-

- _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ AoC Legend_ _ _ ___ _ _ _ _  -

Posts: 596 (0.09 per day) | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2001 (6490 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ReDKinG:
all the love [Smile]
The king is proud of his people, im looking forward to the reunion, and after such time away from my kingdom the queen best still be mine.

im the blueking

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.16 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6500 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
hehe well i lost to matty again, won 2 more games..then lost to matty again lmao..haha still in top 20 though [Smile]

--------------------

-

Contact Info

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Teapot:
hehe well i lost to matty again, won 2 more games..then lost to matty again lmao..haha still in top 20 though [Smile]

why dont you play someone besides him lmao...your 0-5 with him

--------------------
 -

Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by -Ma$oN-:
quote:
Originally posted by Teapot:

why dont you play someone besides him lmao...your 0-5 with him
lol..yea i know..but i'll eventually beat em [Smile] ..i hope [Smile]

haha i lost again, to some dude, and well it was bad i lost 30 points now i'm like 80th [Frown]

after i talk to my girl tonight i'm going toget back into top 20 and play matty again [Smile]

--------------------

-

Contact Info

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
play me too right? [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by -Ma$oN-:
play me too right? [Wink]

yes [Smile]

--------------------

-

Contact Info

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
woo hoo!

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Dejango:
I love redking more

[Smile]

and btw

my super mercenary rush with egypt 0wns you

all i have to do is wait 45 sec and that is wasted, lol

--------------------
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

I am joking about the merc rush [Wink]

I want to learn lightning though...teach me again teapot!

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*