Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » DM Forum   » I own

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I own
^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^^XpLiCiT^^     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I've got AOM now. I've played a total of 3 games, but have no idea what counters what. All I've got so far is that heros counter myth units, but other than that I'm lost. I use the Egyptians' Set. Is this a good civilization? What does everyone else use? And hook me up with counter units!

--------------------
Somedays I sit staring out the window, watchin' this world pass me by
Sometimes I think there's nothin' to live for. I almost break down and cry.
Sometimes I think I'm crazy. I'm crazy, oh so crazy. Why am I here? Am I just wasting my time
But then I see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy. It all makes sense when I look into her eyes.

*Morse Code Beeps*
Dre: Marshall... it sounds like an SOS!
Eminem: Holy whack unlyrical lyrics Andre! You're fuckin' right!
Dre: To the rap mobile!

A good friend would come get you out of jail. A really good friend would already be in your cell saying, "That was fucking awesome!"

Posts: 1722 (0.26 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6528 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eso Templar_Angel
Templar_Queen

I play all dm, rm, lightening...

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6427 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^^XpLiCiT^^     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's great, but doesn't tell me what units counter what. And it didn't tell me if my civ was any good either. I use an elephant/chariot archer strat with hero priests and catapults for strongholds.

--------------------
Somedays I sit staring out the window, watchin' this world pass me by
Sometimes I think there's nothin' to live for. I almost break down and cry.
Sometimes I think I'm crazy. I'm crazy, oh so crazy. Why am I here? Am I just wasting my time
But then I see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy. It all makes sense when I look into her eyes.

*Morse Code Beeps*
Dre: Marshall... it sounds like an SOS!
Eminem: Holy whack unlyrical lyrics Andre! You're fuckin' right!
Dre: To the rap mobile!

A good friend would come get you out of jail. A really good friend would already be in your cell saying, "That was fucking awesome!"

Posts: 1722 (0.26 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6528 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
set is ok, if this if for DM not really the strongest to be, but will work out fine...counters basicly go like this slingers counting tox, and ta's, camals counter any horse as well can get archers(tox and ta) elephant is just a power house and rocks.. Chariots counter infantry

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.59 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6528 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crums  
Regular
Member # 751

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crums     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the name is crums same as on eso [Smile] msg me if u need help in any areas of ur game i'll be sure to help you out =)

btw with set i have a small trick for you

usehis scanning gp and then if u chose the right god(Horus) then u can tornado his main base taking out his houses and his tc maybe if u do it right this trick will hand u an advantage over your opponent in population for a scarce time
i suggest when u do this u are getting some type of push in the main battle if not you might end up kicking urzselve =)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 114 (0.01 per day) | From: Classified | Registered: Dec 2002 (5976 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and if youre fast enough to catch the last bit of LOS tornado give you can shifting sand some chariot archers after tornado, does wonders

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.16 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6457 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
I always used the other God when I got to Mythic Age. The one with meteor. But I do the exact same thing you said to do with tornado with the meteor.

My ESO is I_aM_5l_vT

Add me all

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i ownzered tony

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.16 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6457 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
Apparently my video card isn't "compatible with AOM", which in result made the game freeze at random times. I uninstalled the game and won't be playing it anymore, which means that my visits to this forum are now no more..
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
isnt it ironic that xplicit "owns" and cant get his copy working at the same time.

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6563 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goldfish  
Member # 140

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goldfish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
arkan stfu plicit ownz u

i can't believe so many of u are still here...

--------------------
Hi.

Posts: 333 (0.05 per day) | From: Sun River, MT | Registered: Jun 2001 (6526 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey boy

welcome back

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for daveacious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
word

--------------------
im back bitches

Posts: 719 (0.1 per day) | From: Orange County, California | Registered: May 2001 (6562 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*