Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » DM Forum   » Do yall remember Custom Scenarios?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do yall remember Custom Scenarios?
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
remember plicit,cloyne,jake,tracey, leelong, and a few others we played CS all the time..... yall wanna play again for ol time sake?

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6191 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont have it installed...not worth the time [Smile]

btw CS=counter-strike ^^

waiting on RoN now...looks better than aoc possibly...

it fixes everything EE did wrong and more

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6217 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well do you play Counter Strike? cause thats my main game now-a-days. hehe... if anyone does IM me on swalddo

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6191 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Special Operations Are Everywhere in Iraq Special Operations Are Everywhere in Iraq Special Operations Are Everywhere in Iraq Special Operations Are Everywhere in Iraq Special Operations Are Everywhere in Iraq Special Operations Are Everywhere in Iraq

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.17 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
wtf.... :

--------------------
 -  -

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey Chris, Jake = Templar_Omen, yes we still play together sometimes aoc baby [Wink] but my game time has been cut drastically because of my job...Jake still plays tho, so look for him, if i see him on msn i'll ask about setting up a game for us, I haven't seen plicit in ages, only talk to Stoner once in a while, he is working also...hmmm pureluck registered at www.templar-gaming.com (yes url format has changed and templar is back up) could ask Siva and Hami or whoever else and we could set up a game date for all of us to get to gether and play [Smile]

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6431 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
oh i can find pureluck... hehe all I gotta do is go outside walk 10 feet and ring his door bell... :-p he my next door neighbor, not to mention my bestest friend. hehe

but ill try and get ahold of Xplicit... your templar_angel?

Ill add ya.. im still on Shagi_ScooBy... i dont get on often , but i think im going to make a comeback :-D

ya AOC only... AoM sux...

OH CLOYNEBLADE! cant forget kyle hehe.. or Xtreme_leelong. and Pete... and Zack... and i dont remember who else.. but hey. :-D

well hit me back later

--------------------
 -  -

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well set something up and post here, i try to check here to see ...set up a play date...I prefer teusday or wednesday cuz thats my days off.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6431 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
hehe Tues is my day off.... Any time though on Wed-Sat BEFORE 6
and sundays after 3.

Just MSG me.. ill go get Mike (pure) and we shall do it!

-Archers Hellfire
Damn what are the other ones calleD?

--------------------
 -  -

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
archers blood. umm i forget :S

oh yea and Xplicit is back [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
I know [Wink] ...

ya Archers Blood ! ! !

What was that REALLY fun one... where you start out with archers or spearmen? then you can progress on w/ kills ? and you battle in like an Arena... and you try and kill the pyramid?

THAT WAS FU N

--------------------
 -  -

Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'll play with you guys [Smile] you'll have to catch me either on MSN or through here though, cause i'm never on zone unless someone asks me to get on it

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.59 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6532 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
ok will do brian...

oh I remembered one other person...
ZeRo_LuNaTiC!

hehe

we will get this thing going soon

--------------------
 -  -

^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^^XpLiCiT^^     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember custom scenarios. That's pretty much all I played before qutting AoC.

Does anyone here play Medal of Honor: Allied Assault?

--------------------
Somedays I sit staring out the window, watchin' this world pass me by
Sometimes I think there's nothin' to live for. I almost break down and cry.
Sometimes I think I'm crazy. I'm crazy, oh so crazy. Why am I here? Am I just wasting my time
But then I see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy. It all makes sense when I look into her eyes.

*Morse Code Beeps*
Dre: Marshall... it sounds like an SOS!
Eminem: Holy whack unlyrical lyrics Andre! You're fuckin' right!
Dre: To the rap mobile!

A good friend would come get you out of jail. A really good friend would already be in your cell saying, "That was fucking awesome!"

Posts: 1722 (0.26 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6532 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ^^XpLiCiT^^:

Does anyone here play Medal of Honor: Allied Assault?

I tried but you kept killing me and throwing me into game rage that I had to give it up for tetris

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6533 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehe tetris can be pretty intense [Smile]

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info

Posts: 3879 (0.59 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6532 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
heck ya!

but the ultimate game is....

Blip & Blop....... you kill smurfs and carebears and shit

--------------------
 -  -

Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by WaLdO:
heck ya!

but the ultimate game is....

Blip & Blop....... you kill smurfs and carebears and shit

aww [Frown] but i like smurfs lol

--------------------

-

Contact Info

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
rofl...... lara croft, the marios bros.. and that doink guy.. red guy umm i dont know what his name is... ummm pokemon and snorkles.. its so bad ass...

and you kill them because the evil smurfs and army of 1337 snuff smurfs kill Dr. Gargamel the peeacefuul man =p

--------------------
 -  -

daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for daveacious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a0kpRo_Dave

--------------------
im back bitches

Posts: 719 (0.1 per day) | From: Orange County, California | Registered: May 2001 (6566 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
oh how could we forget daveacious , Dave plays counter strike w/ me at MM.

Newayz... im a try and contact all of yall today im off today and thursday.. so0o0o0 =P

--------------------
 -  -

Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
aight [Smile]

--------------------

-

Contact Info

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
yeaaa damn how could we forget Dave...forgive us plz..

umm
the list

me, chris, blade, plicit, teapot, dave, jake, pure, luna, zack, leelong, brandon, Siva, if i can persuade him [Razz] (crap we should just have a small tourney so i can own yall once again [Razz] , well except a few lol)who else am i missing? been so long...

ok Date

Teusday 22nd @ 8pm

is that good for yall?

--------------------
 -

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
f0 sh0, ill get off work , no way im missing this! hehe

i have a feeling we are forgetting one person

ill get siva to play... ya hehe remember we would all play those games. me and leelong OWN on archers hellfire w00t. I remember i wuold always do good on the other one but always die at end , but hellfire was bad ass

Tuesday , April 22 . 8:00 p.m.
[what time zone?] [central?]

--------------------
 -  -

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
est

--------------------
 -

Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
aight i should be there [Smile]

--------------------

-

Contact Info

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Fuck, I work till about 8 on Tues.... [Frown] Central Time..

will i be late?

--------------------
 -  -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cheesewilly

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6217 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
poor turn out.... next time maybe!

--------------------
 -  -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

apparently i missed this...

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Apparently

--------------------
 -  -

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for interupting, but does anyone play StarCraft or Diablo 2?

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6038 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ReDKinG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me and few other Old school Dm players just started playing Diablo 2 LoD again, Me - Bravo - Major_Rowdy - Major_Revenge - Major_Kd - Spock - Owner.

my new account is DevilZ_Own feel free to /w me

--------------------
 -
'My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7.' - David Beckham

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best

'I'd like to play for an Italian club, like Barcelona.' - Mark Draper

'There's no in between - you're either good or bad. We were in between.' - Gary Lineker

-

-

- _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ AoC Legend_ _ _ ___ _ _ _ _  -

Posts: 596 (0.09 per day) | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2001 (6451 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ReDKinG:
Me and few other Old school Dm players just started playing Diablo 2 LoD again, Me - Bravo - Major_Rowdy - Major_Revenge - Major_Kd - Spock - Owner.

my new account is DevilZ_Own feel free to /w me

Sweet. I'll try to get on sometime. My name is SirLardsAlot
Do you have AIM?

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6038 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ReDKinG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No i dont use Aim but Account is on europe realm, msn = Redking@hotmail.com

--------------------
 -

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best

'There's no in between - you're either good or bad. We were in between.' - Gary Lineker

-

-

Posts: 596 (0.09 per day) | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2001 (6451 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
HMm, well, maybe I can get on later or tommorow or some time this week and we can play.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
RedKing, damn long ass time no see...

play aoc lately?
hit me up if you do
msn = studlysmurf200@yahoo.com

--------------------
 -  -

ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
i installed it for 1 game v Bravo about 7 weeks ago, And we both sucked liked teenage whores in a brothal so i uninstalled again.

Didnt want to lose our "AoC Legends" title by getting owned by newbies lol

[ April 29, 2003, 13:35: Message edited by: ReDKinG ]

--------------------
 -

-

-

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
lmfao, true that. wnna play sometime ,im just as n00b [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -  -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if one of you guys can beat me in germs ill give ya 5 bucks

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.16 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6461 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's all find a game to play...

aokpro needs a new game....

I vouch for Horizon's like Templar [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im only playing AoC customs, if you dont like it, bite me

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.16 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6461 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

k come over here

you won't be my first

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
lies

--------------------
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

I never lie

I am jesus

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
lies

--------------------
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

yep
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
8=====D

--------------------
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

stop showing off
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
couldnt resist

--------------------
 -

Crums  
Regular
Member # 751

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crums     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol aoc customs... been 5 years since i even looked at that title now it's stuck with a bunch of ack and point trading nubs -_-

aom is just a ruined ladder =\

once u reach 1800 u will find smurfs froom 1900 -2k

in dm in rm o9nce u reach 1900 u in deep shit they won't make mistakes and they will then smurf ur ass down some more

i would know as i once held my crums name at 1900 dm and 1800 rm
along with teapot hehe me and him devastating in dm 2v2

we lost like two times really all the other are my d/c

--------------------
 -

Posts: 114 (0.01 per day) | From: Classified | Registered: Dec 2002 (5980 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

I wish we could return to the glorious old days of AoK/beggining of AoC

Damn those were the best times

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*