Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Horizon Farewel1   » all things must pass

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: all things must pass
pdykstra600  
Member # 7

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pdykstra600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well while its sad to see something go that I enjoyed for a long time, and something that i helped to begin... i am happy to know that i was a part of something bigger than any of us could ever have imagined.... at our prime we were hitting over 300,000 page views per month, quite a significant number... we turned this place from scratch into something that would become a worldwide community for hundreds of people.... now thats something to be proud of

if anyone would still like to be in contact with me you can reach me at pdykstra@gmail.com or on aim: pdykstraVR6

Posts: 4159 (0.63 per day) | From: new jersey | Registered: May 2001 (6555 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_BaByGiRl  
Member # 438

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_BaByGiRl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what happened? where did everything go? might i get an explanation?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 701 (0.11 per day) | From: dallas | Registered: Mar 2002 (6248 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_BaByGiRl:
what happened? where did everything go? might i get an explanation?

Many people just stopped posting. There'd be like 1 post a week here. So, instead of renewing the board this year, Arky and Red are just gonna close it down.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6026 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BIt shitty, going to be weird not having this place on my bookmarks to checkout. It was hard enough to convince arkan to keep this place open last time when it was busier than this. Hmm wonder what my final stats will be..

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6531 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree , it is sad that this place is closing but I think the few efforts that were made to keep it open were in vain ... but there were definitely a lot of very cool people who posted here and in its prime it was as good as any internet community out there ... maybe people should post links to other forums they post at and they're names there incase anyone wants to keep in touch ...

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6521 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*