Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » The Gods Playground   » Moderators Lounge_Addon   » Mod applications here

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mod applications here
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you wanna be a mod, post here with ur requests...

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.64 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6465 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hellsatan  
Member # 2

Icon 5 posted      Profile for hellsatan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought we couldn't...

I suppose as I am a Newbie I will be overlooked...

Satan

--------------------
Guiness is the Best Beer in the World!!!

-

Posts: 1453 (0.22 per day) | From: Northampton, UK | Registered: May 2001 (6465 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hellsatan, are you Great Satan by any chance? If so, hi again, and I'm not a Commie, so no need to flame me!
And Arkan, he's right. Either mods were going to be elected, or chosen by the admins. As this is a squad600 board, surely only squad600 should be admins(except EW)?
That basically means only PD, GB, and RS should be admins on here, and able to choose mods...

Nemesis

PS: Nice board! But it depends on the Squad whether they will move here...

--------------------
 -
President Nemesis of the People's Republic of China

With the might of Xin Sheng, China will rise once more!

Posts: 1580 (0.24 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (6465 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hellsatan  
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted      Profile for hellsatan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No i am not.

I don't know him either. I know Eurowarrior from School. He is Obese and thinks he knows everything. I really wish he would come here so I could slate him bhind my Alter-Ego.

Satan

--------------------

-

Posts: 1453 (0.22 per day) | From: Northampton, UK | Registered: May 2001 (6465 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if you're Nacho, then maybe GB thought you were in their little gang...
If you're banned before your first post there, it means your IP was banned, and you're probably Europia(in which case, fuck off you little wanker!) or someone that GB thought had joined the Commies...

Just mail him @
gbotto600@mail.com

Nemesis

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1580 (0.24 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (6465 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hellsatan  
Member # 2

Icon 11 posted      Profile for hellsatan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. I am Not Nacho either. Nacho is Greg. My Name is Alex. I hate Eurowarrior. I may be prone to being banned by IP as my School has a Collective IP...

If I go On, I'll throw a DOUGHNUT around the corner so the Knacker doesn't see the URL.

Satan

--------------------

-

uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But this late at night, surely you're at home? And EW and Europia were banned on their home PC IPs, I think at least, as these were the IPs they were on till late at night...
So how can your home computer have a collective IP with your school one?

Nemesis

--------------------
 -

hellsatan  
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted      Profile for hellsatan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Meant while in School.

I am at Home Now.

I think you should Tell GB to un-ban his IP. Purely because if I get his (I am on Lineone also, and Lineone shares it's IP with all of the Members, so I may Get it) then I will not be able to Post.

This is Unlikely to happen, but if it does...

Then He could ban His Email.

Satan

--------------------

-

uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Just re-register at home... And all ISP's members have different IPs...
If you change your name now, your home IP will be allowed on. If you're not allowed on, then you're probably banned for a reason... If you still can't get on, I think it's probably because you are europia or eurowarrior trying to get on...
If you are, your tricks won't work. Your IPs will remain banned forever!
And Arkan, ask GB what EW's and EU's IPs were. If they match Satan's, then it is one of them, in which case I'd ban the IP immediately!

Nemesis

--------------------
 -

uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Sorry to be so strict about it Satan, but we don't want EW or EU on any of the boards, and will take any measures necessary to stop them getting on here...

Nemesis

--------------------
 -

hellsatan  
Member # 2

Damn. I posted it in a Different Topic!

Here it is :

That's OK...

Apparently, according to Dad, My ISP is Protected by a Lineone Mask.

If it is the Same as EW's, which is 99% unlikely, then that explains it.

I am sure it is not. If it is, then I am shocked. I never Knew I was EW!

Satan

--------------------

-

hellsatan  
Member # 2

Also.

My Dad says that no-one has the Right to publicly post or discuss someone else's IP address, so if Arkan and Gbotto discuss my IP, then they are Breaking the Law. Not that I care.

Just pointing it out.

Satan (By the Way : I changed Computers so My IP address will have changed.)

--------------------

-

uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Every computer in the world has a different IP address, so you should be able to get on now...
And also, I'm not sure about that law, but as GB's gonna be made an admin here, he can check all by himself without talking to Arkan, and take any action necessary...
And it is legal for an admin or mod to read someone's IP, and take action based on their findings...

Nemesis

--------------------
 -

uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Anyway, try posting on the forum now...

Nemesis

--------------------
 -

hellsatan  
Member # 2

Rate Me Please!

I will do.

Dad Explained that Masked IP Addresses are not shown, only the Dial Up IP.

I never said that wasn't legal, I said it was illegal for people to send each other People's IP Addresses.

My IP has changed, as I logged off.

Satan

--------------------

-

hellsatan  
Member # 2

What do you mean Change your Name?

I am signing up as hellsatan.

Satan

--------------------

-

hellsatan  
Member # 2

Sorry. That Does not work. I am signing up as evilhellsatan.

Satan

--------------------

-

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*