Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » Tourney Forum   » Tourney Forum?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tourney Forum?
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do we need this changed to waht it was in the '6.1' board complete with Jose as a mod? He still has not posted and I heard that he is back with UGD. Can you update me plz King?

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.37 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6455 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jose' is a punk ..... I beat him like an old rug

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.6 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6431 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaJoR_Jose_M  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Testing Jose's name for him....
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaJoR_Jose_M  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmmm seems to work fine. Try to delete your history files and cookies and I think you should be ok!!

w00t w00t

^-o-^

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey speaking of tourney's i gotta a +member that will host in the tournament rooms...

just say the date and time and its done

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.36 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6329 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EightBawl  
Member # 181

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for EightBawl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If u guys do any Multiplayer tournys ill be in one but i have to IP in cuz i dont have Zone Reg Files...

--------------------
Wanna be a baller, shot caller, 20 inch blades on the impala, caller gettin laid tonight, swisher rolled tight, gotta spray my ice, hit the highway, makin money da fly way, but theres gotta be a betta way, a betta way, yeaah

---------------------

Mirror Mirror on the wall who is the biggest Balla of them all?

[img] Http://www.horizonforums.com/classy/cg/uploads/Eightbawl.jpg [/img]

Posts: 37 (0 per day) | From: Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2001 (6386 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*