Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » Tourney Forum   » Friends tourny ......

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Friends tourny ......
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok well we all know I'm not an aok pro member, but I was talking to tang the other night and he was saying how hard it is to get a game going where your not stuck with dumbass rooks or syncers or just general stupid random zoners ... I was suppose to post this yesterday so we could get a tourny or something going for today but I had one too many beers .... so anyways what do you guys think about having a lil tourny or just even some big games with as many people as we can get next saturday night ? post your name here if you want in , if we get enough people I'll set up a tourny if not hopefully we can just get some big big fun games going

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6460 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ReDKinG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IYIiK_ReDKinG - __PiGs__ - __MrSmOker__ - DaRk_Returns im in

--------------------
 -
'My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7.' - David Beckham

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best

'I'd like to play for an Italian club, like Barcelona.' - Mark Draper

'There's no in between - you're either good or bad. We were in between.' - Gary Lineker

-

-

- _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ AoC Legend_ _ _ ___ _ _ _ _  -

Posts: 596 (0.09 per day) | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2001 (6378 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well count me in...altho i'm throwing one together myself...but its alot of work and i've been sick so i had to put it off...if ya get enough peeps zone me..

Zones are
DaRk__Queen
Y_O_U_FeaR_M_E

I hardly use these but ya never know i might be in the mood to be on them....I smurfed a 1800 with sedutive lol he played me and look at that rating!!!! LOL he shoulda been ashamed lmao....
Seductive_Smile
LoL_Owned_Ya

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6358 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I hope we can get more then just us ... I'm sure tang said he'd want to play , and I think we can convince Konan to come out of retirement for one night too .. and if not it would at least be good to have a game with you guys , I'm not really that good but I'll at least give it a shot

PS: i'm a really sore loser lol

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6460 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im in

__X__tRa__

btw redking i need to talk to you

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ReDKinG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what about? send me a PM here

--------------------
 -
'My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7.' - David Beckham

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best

'I'd like to play for an Italian club, like Barcelona.' - Mark Draper

'There's no in between - you're either good or bad. We were in between.' - Gary Lineker

-

-

- _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ AoC Legend_ _ _ ___ _ _ _ _  -

Posts: 596 (0.09 per day) | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2001 (6378 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
livilagic_IYIan  
Just Popped In
Member # 330

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for livilagic_IYIan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im in man! jus plz zm if im alloud to join it man! thx fo ur efforts i know how hard it is to put together a good tournement!
Peace man!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 17 (0 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2001 (6320 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
well I'm looking right now and I only see Ilyan and Dejango online ..... I should of posted a start time ! DOH ! ! well if you guys all still wanna play how about we start at .. hmmmm 12pm NY time ? hope I see you all then , bye

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
well the friends tourny was a complete and totall failure lol .. perhaps I should of organized it better and spoke to everyone before hand , oh well ... i did get some quality games in with Dark queen too bad we didn't record them though , there was some serious ass kicking going on the last game we played we kicked the #e!! outta a korean , a sarc and a hun and we were Goths (me) Franks(dark queen) and Tuets (one of queens clan mates) its was a lot of fun maybe we'll try to get a bigger and better tourny going in the near future

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Dejango  
Unregistered

yes, we need an aokpro tourney...how about this

1v1 tourney

2v2 tourney

1v1 tourney

three games

first, arabia

second, islands

third, continental

random civs

200 pop, PI

2v2 tourney

3 games, same maps, same rules

That way, we get mroe generality and not 1 civ 1 map wonders.

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
sounds like a good idea ... lets hope it works out , set up a date for this Dejango and maybe we can get enough peeps in

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Dejango  
Unregistered

hmm putting me in the responsibility now eh? lol ill try to organize it ~_~
Silverfoil  
Member # 336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverfoil     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if i can make it, i'll cum. hehehe. also, post it like a couple of days in advance so we all know about it, sweet

--------------------
~the Chosen One~

now: URep_FI2EE_DK

I'll be there for AoM

Posts: 76 (0.01 per day) | From: uk | Registered: Nov 2001 (6317 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

well lets see if the others are interested. We could make it a thanksgiving tourney (not during thanksgiving, but sometime around then?)
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
name the date and i'll be there

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Dejango  
Unregistered

How about monday?
Silverfoil  
Member # 336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverfoil     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
monday, wat time, some of us got school, i tink best on a late friday night or somethin, n e 1 aggree?

--------------------
~the Chosen One~

I'll be there for AoM

Posts: 76 (0.01 per day) | From: uk | Registered: Nov 2001 (6317 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

hmm i dont have school monday...friday would be good though..
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
friday is fine with me...just msn me if i'm not on the zone....i'll be there...maybe with some of my clan mates if yall don't mind....

also did you know there is a zone tourney saturday....go sign up and lets see...its 1v1 dm...random land map....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6358 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
also what time on friday??? LOL i'm glad ya had fun with us MC...was fun to play with ya too...we had good teamwork...

--------------------
 -

Silverfoil  
Member # 336

Rate Member
were do most ppl live(so we can find a suitable time), the majority in 1 area, then well have the best time around them, i live in london...

--------------------
~the Chosen One~

I'll be there for AoM

Dejango  
Unregistered

im in texas...

How about Friday, 2:00 p.m. EST?

Silverfoil  
Member # 336

Rate Member
yea, ii can make that, i mite b about 30 mins late though, but i'll b there, can some1 organise this and tell every1? i already got a tourny on my hands...

--------------------
~the Chosen One~

I'll be there for AoM

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
So friday November 23 @ 2:00pm ? well chances are that I'll be working that day , sunday or at least a weekend or holiday would be better for me .. but If Im around I'll show up on Fri.

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Dejango  
Unregistered

MC you were the highlight of my show =(
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
LOL well then I'll try to be there forsure

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Dejango  
Unregistered

what would be the best time though?
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
I should be able to be on at 2pm .. can we call that kick off time and maybe play a few warm up games if not everyones on at that time ? the start the show at perhaps 3pm ?

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Dejango  
Unregistered

thats a good idea. Warmip/organization time is 2pm CTS? tourney starts at 3pm

1v1

3 games

1 islands-choose
1 random map-random
1 arabia-choose

conquest
DM PI fast explored
all civs allowed

hows that? we could also have a 2v2 in it as well...lol i dunno

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
I'm a little late but i see some of you on so I'll wait til your off DND hopefully I'm not too late

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*