Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » Tourney Forum   » Sets for the Final

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sets for the Final
ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ReDKinG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well done Dejango and Bad boy

Ok the way i wanna do the final is Best out of 3 games (all 3 games dif)

1 game of nomad
1 game of arabia
1 game of team islands

No Turks No Koreans

Gool Luck and Half fun guys ^^

--------------------
 -
'My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7.' - David Beckham

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best

'I'd like to play for an Italian club, like Barcelona.' - Mark Draper

'There's no in between - you're either good or bad. We were in between.' - Gary Lineker

-

-

- _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ AoC Legend_ _ _ ___ _ _ _ _  -

Posts: 596 (0.09 per day) | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2001 (6349 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sure......what name ya usin bad boy? which onE?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BaD BoY  
Member # 177

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BaD BoY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rh one

can we agree to random civs for all maps? and if someone gets turks or koreans for 1 then we gb and do again ok?

--------------------
HiMyNameIsEric. Monkies drink their own pee....But not me^^

Current Zone Names:
MaYHeM_RH
lYlaYHeM
DeStUrB
SoLiD_oldskool

-

Posts: 392 (0.06 per day) | From: Sydney Australia | Registered: Aug 2001 (6387 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BaD BoY  
Member # 177

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BaD BoY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im also thinking that arabia map is very 'unaokpro' So how about we do a scenario or something?

--------------------

Current Zone Names:
MaYHeM_RH
lYlaYHeM
DeStUrB
SoLiD_oldskool

-

Posts: 392 (0.06 per day) | From: Sydney Australia | Registered: Aug 2001 (6387 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

naa no scen...

how about one land map, one water map, then one in-between map to test ALL skills?

maybe like

(1st) Random civs-Random land map
(2nd) Random civs-Islands
(3rd) Random civs-full random

????

BaD BoY  
Member # 177

Rate Member
Nahh stick to nomad and TI

But RLM is a good idea Only played it in RM before but its pretty fun

--------------------

Current Zone Names:
MaYHeM_RH
lYlaYHeM
DeStUrB
SoLiD_oldskool

-

Dejango  
Unregistered

bah i am only good at RM nomad....

you guys REALLY talking about nomad DM?

KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats to both of you boys. Make sure you record these gayms in the off chance that one is a gg so you can post 'em

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.37 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6455 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

will do....thanks Konan ~_~

congrats to everyone that played ~_~

daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for daveacious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would beat all of u......if i made it into the game

--------------------
im back bitches

Posts: 719 (0.11 per day) | From: Orange County, California | Registered: May 2001 (6464 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

bah you would die to me
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about an update? You guys play ne of your gayms yet?

--------------------
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.37 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6455 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

i would LOVE to but ive been so busy...

HS marching band takes up all of monday...litterally.

Tuesday im free yay so ill look for him

wednesday im busy
thursday im free yay
friday im busy
saturday im busy
sunday im busy

(october VERY busy for me)

KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you met up with BB yet? That guy is always online. And he claims he has a G/F ya riiight!

--------------------
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

nope....

i will be able to play a game though today so ill look for him ~_~

^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^^XpLiCiT^^     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get on Zone right NOW Dejango. He isn't on but I am let's play.

*NOW = 4:30 P.M. CST, Thursday October 4

[ October 04, 2001: Message edited by: ^^XpLiCiT^^ ]

--------------------
Somedays I sit staring out the window, watchin' this world pass me by
Sometimes I think there's nothin' to live for. I almost break down and cry.
Sometimes I think I'm crazy. I'm crazy, oh so crazy. Why am I here? Am I just wasting my time
But then I see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy. It all makes sense when I look into her eyes.

*Morse Code Beeps*
Dre: Marshall... it sounds like an SOS!
Eminem: Holy whack unlyrical lyrics Andre! You're fuckin' right!
Dre: To the rap mobile!

A good friend would come get you out of jail. A really good friend would already be in your cell saying, "That was fucking awesome!"

Posts: 1722 (0.26 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6430 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

trying as of now ~_~
FeNiX  
Member # 178

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeNiX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wtf konana i have a g/f a job... a life.... and a once good sports life and i still am on here a bit i mostly drive her home and pick her up in the morning then drive to vo-tech then goo to 3rd hour of class then i get done with school then i drop her off stay at her house for like 2 hours if i can then goo to work then i come home at 9 and join in these games ... sometimes im on before 6pm some times im not but my life is more then this computer game lol soo i think bad boy can have a bf oo wait i mean gf lol

--------------------
Whens the last time you were in a Rx-7 hittin on girls outside a All Girl Catholic schoool [Razz] .......... God bless my rich friends

Posts: 332 (0.05 per day) | Registered: Aug 2001 (6387 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

hey BB i was on last night and looked for you and couldnt find you....

i have marching band today and so i cant play, its a HS fb game...

maybe tommorow?

BaD BoY  
Member # 177

Rate Member
Ill be on again in 13.5 hours from this post

--------------------

Current Zone Names:
MaYHeM_RH
lYlaYHeM
DeStUrB
SoLiD_oldskool

-

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*