Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » Tourney Forum   » TNEA DM TOURNY

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TNEA DM TOURNY
TNEA_Jane  
Member # 382

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNEA_Jane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Never Ending Ages is throwing a DM teamsters tourny 20 december. All teams will be randomly drawn and all teams get to play each others. Find out more at the brand new tournysite
This is also the first test of an new tournysoftware that all clans may use afterwords ... read more at the tournysite

[ December 14, 2001: Message edited by: TNEA_Jane ]

--------------------
 -

-

-

Posts: 54 (0 per day) | From: Norway | Registered: Dec 2001 (6255 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've played a lot of games with the TNEA members and one or two with Jane herself and I can promise you that their games are a lot of fun

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.6 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6431 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome here Jane. It is about time you joined up here. That makes 4 girlies that post here which is a record for our old site/community. I am retired but an event like this looks like alot of fun and as long as MC would be willing to be my pard (for old times sake) and not play on his TNEA name I would love to join.

Btw nice sig who made it for ya Lady?

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.37 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6455 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNEA_Jane  
Member # 382

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for TNEA_Jane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The sig was made by Mighty And i to think is cool .. But hey... mighty already signed up with his Tnea name .Anyways this is a random team tourny...means the teams is drawn on the 20 december so u got just 1 day to practice/make strats with your partner before it rumbles
Anyway u all welcome to join the !!
tourny

--------------------
 -

-

-

Posts: 54 (0 per day) | From: Norway | Registered: Dec 2001 (6255 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
X IYIaN aka VioLenT  
Member # 348

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for X IYIaN aka VioLenT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jane i registered both names 4 i no not which clan of mine or teammate i have as a partner...i am sexy violent and x man...sorry bout that..

--------------------
 -  -
 -  -

CuRRenT NickZ: Strike_VioLenT_ DjiNN_VioLenT_ Mojo_VioLenT_ DreamZ_VioLenT_ VioLenT_ViLLIE_
_ X__IYIaN _ _LeGeNdS_LoSeR_/OmEgA_
LegendaryLoseR

Posts: 79 (0.01 per day) | Registered: Nov 2001 (6279 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNEA_Jane  
Member # 382

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for TNEA_Jane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NP .. just make up your mind the 20th

--------------------
 -

-

-

X IYIaN aka VioLenT  
Member # 348

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for X IYIaN aka VioLenT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
probably my X name......if i can get a partner (cough plicit cough)

--------------------
 -  -
 -  -

CuRRenT NickZ: Strike_VioLenT_ DjiNN_VioLenT_ Mojo_VioLenT_ DreamZ_VioLenT_ VioLenT_ViLLIE_
LegendaryLoseR

Posts: 79 (0.01 per day) | Registered: Nov 2001 (6279 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a random partners tourny Violent

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.6 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6431 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
X IYIaN aka VioLenT  
Member # 348

Rate Member
thats bad ass.....im definately in...t/y mc =)

--------------------
 -  -
 -  -

LegendaryLoseR

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Well the tourny didnt turn out as well as expected .. you would of been my partner Violent anyways we'll have to try that again soon , one of these days a tourny will turn out as well as expected

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

X IYIaN aka VioLenT  
Member # 348

Rate Member
im sorry my mom made me go 2 my grandmas 4 3days (litteraly Hell On Earth!) since i wasnt gonna se her christmas day..thats y i was not on =( sorry bud. next time 4 sure =)

--------------------
 -  -
 -  -

LegendaryLoseR

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*