Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » St0ners Opinions   » Stoner? personal forum? weird sentence bein written lol

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stoner? personal forum? weird sentence bein written lol
ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well stoner im very interested to see what envelopes in your own personal corner of CG but i know that we well basically wanna kill each other at some points lol but anyway goodluck and i think it will be interesting reading some stuff in here lol have fun man....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.69 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6350 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for St0NeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea youll get urs homo.

--------------------
 -
Telling a shagi not to be gay is like god coming down from the heavens, it just wont happen..-St0NeR 2002

Posts: 1725 (0.26 per day) | From: Las Vegas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6457 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why cant you 2 get along?

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.54 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6414 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ReDKinG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because everything Stoner says about Shagi is true

DIE SHAGI U FAG!!!!!

--------------------
 -
'My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7.' - David Beckham

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best

'I'd like to play for an Italian club, like Barcelona.' - Mark Draper

'There's no in between - you're either good or bad. We were in between.' - Gary Lineker

-

-

- _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ AoC Legend_ _ _ ___ _ _ _ _  -

Posts: 596 (0.09 per day) | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2001 (6376 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is there anyone left who actually likes shagi?

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.99 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6468 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SweepZ  
Member # 149

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SweepZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was there anyone who considered him their friend anyway?

--------------------
Laziness is a prize not a fault
U told me not to daydream...well dont be so boring
Nothing gold can stay
Sick and tired of all this christmas cheer.

Posts: 692 (0.1 per day) | From: MICHIGAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6450 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for St0NeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm I dont think so. He got in with arkan by giving out BJ's. And now his days of blowing other guys are running out..

* well not really, hes always gonna blow guys *

--------------------
 -
Telling a shagi not to be gay is like god coming down from the heavens, it just wont happen..-St0NeR 2002

Posts: 1725 (0.26 per day) | From: Las Vegas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6457 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually i do have quite a few friends here. Also redking yuo don't even know me so you don't have the right to judge me what so ever. The only people who hate me are the Anti-Jew guys and a small ring of dipshits IE Stoner, Iffy so really i don't give a shit what they think. I appreciate the oppinions of people with a sensible brain in their head IE Duck, MC, DJ, Dude, Rsork, DK, KONAN, Kre8Havoc, Rampage, Ice, Lara, Arkan, and FaDe eventhough we do believe in comletely different things he's not a bad guy, there are others but i got bored of typing names....

Woops forgot one important one DaRk QuEeN she's coo to and i respect her opinion as well....

[ November 09, 2001: Message edited by: Shagi_Hamiro ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.69 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6350 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaGi_WeiRdO  
Visitor
Member # 335

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_WeiRdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
St0NeR are you always trying to find something to complain about?

--------------------
]http://allen_fisk.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/limpb.gif[/URL]

Posts: 9 (0 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2001 (6316 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
nope not really, just strongly opnionated.

--------------------
 -

PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
thats why they put him in the corner known as Stoner's opinion forum because they're stick of him everywhere else and figured this may keep his dumbass opinions out of the area that the general population congregates in. Sure you're opinionated too bad you're always wrong....

who is "they" shagi? "they" dont want me to have my own forum, cause they know its better then all of theres, the only reason i have it is because konan made it for me in the aokpro section..So, now that I have proven u wrong, u care to stfu?

[ November 12, 2001: Message edited by: St0NeR ]

--------------------
 -

Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ifyourwondering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Hamiro:
Actually i do have quite a few friends here. Also redking yuo don't even know me so you don't have the right to judge me what so ever. The only people who hate me are the Anti-Jew guys and a small ring of dipshits IE Stoner, Iffy so really i don't give a shit what they think. I appreciate the oppinions of people with a sensible brain in their head IE Duck, MC, DJ, Dude, Rsork, DK, KONAN, Kre8Havoc, Rampage, Ice, Lara, Arkan, and FaDe eventhough we do believe in comletely different things he's not a bad guy, there are others but i got bored of typing names....

Woops forgot one important one DaRk QuEeN she's coo to and i respect her opinion as well....

[ November 09, 2001: Message edited by: Shagi_Hamiro ]

your friends are genrally known as the geeks of the forum. who'll dump you for 30 mins with a HTML manual

--------------------
ALL THE LADS WANNA BE ME, ALL THE BIRDS WANNA SHAG ME!

-  -

GOD GAVE ME A SOUL, IN YOUR ROCK N ROLL, BABE!

Posts: 2154 (0.33 per day) | From: Lancashire, England | Registered: May 2001 (6492 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
According to who you and your boyfriend stoner? shut the fuck up iffy you guys are the fucking idiots of the forums you cant judge anyone you're the bottom of the bucket....

--------------------
 -

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a geek....

I like everyone here well except the racist peeps but I don't acknowledge(sp?) them....even you stoner cause your "strong" opinions...even tho your mean to Lara and I don't think thats right...but other then that your ok....

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6356 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
who is "they" shagi? "they" dont want me to have my own forum, cause they know its better then all of theres, the only reason i have it is because konan made it for me in the aokpro section..So, now that I have proven u wrong, u care to stfu?

--------------------
 -

PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
I'm stickin to my "They're trying to contain the Dumbass" theory. So basically i have nothing else to say to you since you do nothing but waste my time and your stupid bullshit is quite bewildering. So if you could though, do me a favor, go say goodbye to your boyfriend Iffy and through your white trash ass in front of an 18 wheeler moving at 80mph plz?

--------------------
 -

Goldfish  
Member # 140

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goldfish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shagi sucks. stoner rules. iffy is ok stoner likes him so he's cool. shagi is gay. i already said that but it needs emphasizing. shagi is a raging homosexual who watches dogs have sex while humping the exhaust pipe on his "52 chevy" riiiiiight....

--------------------
Hi.

Posts: 333 (0.05 per day) | From: Sun River, MT | Registered: Jun 2001 (6455 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
lol the fish sees the light.. Fish, have i ever told you i love you?

shagi, your sticking to your theory of bullshit, thats a good plan.. i dont know why you are in here, its people like you i hoped would NOT come to my forum and lie...

--------------------
 -

RyZiN  
Member # 338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RyZiN         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL. Shagi you gonna make a comeback? This is getting interesting.

RyZiN sits back and watches to see who will be the winner.

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 91 (0.01 per day) | Registered: Nov 2001 (6315 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
winner? where is the compitition?

* St0NeR sits back and waits *

--------------------
 -

PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Oh so you DONT want me in here? all the more reason for me to stay, and for the record fish i hate fags so don't think you're clever you have no idea what you're talkin about....

--------------------
 -

SweepZ  
Member # 149

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SweepZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stoner has won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!! *crowd erupts with cheering screams* *sweepz collects money from various fools who betted against him*

--------------------
Laziness is a prize not a fault
U told me not to daydream...well dont be so boring
Nothing gold can stay
Sick and tired of all this christmas cheer.

Posts: 692 (0.1 per day) | From: MICHIGAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6450 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FaDeThEBuTcHeR  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess we have a winner
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
lol so because i said im not wasting my time in this shit forum he "wins" what does he get? some leggy guy gives him a kiss on the cheek and grabs his ass with a little trophy? if he "wins" i'm glad for him it may give some meaning to the pathetic asshole's life. Hell i know a guy with a monkey head must have a hard time and with his chodelike tallywacker of his he has to make up for his shortcomings on an internet forum. Also Stoner the word Flamer suits you too well, the reason i don't call myself a "Flamer" is because here that means a Flamin Faggot, it fits Stoner and his boyfriend or as he calls him his "Bitch" Iffy all too well....

--------------------
 -

FaDeThEBuTcHeR  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will just make a new thread for you two to slug it out. Boxing Rules to determine a winner.

1 confidence destroying flame that doesn't result in a flame equally as funny results in a knockout winner.

3 consecutive flames better than the opponent results in a Technical Knock Out.

The first five flames from each poster will be warm up. Then you will go into the rules. After the first five flames from each of you; you must respond with a flame equally as funny or good to stay in the competition.

Fair?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
sounds a bit complicated, can i just draw a picture?

--------------------
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*