Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » St0ners Opinions   » My Opinion on Shagi...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Opinion on Shagi...
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for St0NeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This stupid fucking moron comes in here, acts like he owns the site, sucks arkans fucking dick, and gets put up as mod..

How did this happen? Ez, He simply came here, spammed 1000 topics with " stoner u moron " and " i hate racism "

Its kinda sad that these kind of people are running the site. Nothing but fucking yes men and people who dare not disagree with arkan..

Shagi u make me fucking sick, u cant even flame, and u see to have ur head so far up arkans ass, u should be able to make admin in no time flat..

--------------------
 -
Telling a shagi not to be gay is like god coming down from the heavens, it just wont happen..-St0NeR 2002

Posts: 1725 (0.26 per day) | From: Las Vegas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6450 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rpazdzierski600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well said stoner

--------------------
Contact me on AOL Instant Messanger: rpaz517
 -

Posts: 2171 (0.34 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Sep 2001 (6353 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for St0NeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can i start some sort of campaign to ban this fucking moron, before he brings more of his moronic friends here...

--------------------
 -
Telling a shagi not to be gay is like god coming down from the heavens, it just wont happen..-St0NeR 2002

Posts: 1725 (0.26 per day) | From: Las Vegas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6450 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SweepZ  
Member # 149

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SweepZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how did shagi get mod? was there even a vote? or did he just get placed there?

--------------------
Laziness is a prize not a fault
U told me not to daydream...well dont be so boring
Nothing gold can stay
Sick and tired of all this christmas cheer.

Posts: 692 (0.1 per day) | From: MICHIGAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6443 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
Him and Dejengo whined shit about military war forum, so they both got modship.

--------------------
 -

lara croft  
Member # 287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lara croft     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You seem to have a lot os fucking shit opinions, leave Shagi alone and get rid of that huge fucking chip on your shoulder!!! dick head!!

--------------------
LARA CROFT******
 -

Posts: 449 (0.07 per day) | From: uk | Registered: Oct 2001 (6328 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have 2 agree with Lara i think shagi is nice, cant u just let him be and enjoy his flames!!!!

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.32 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6325 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhh thats basically what i was expecting from good old predictable stoner. Also we didn't whine we got voted in it was a tie, 9 to 9 so we were both made mods. Also thanks to ice and lara i think you guys are pretty cool. Also I barely talk to arkan so what is there to disagree about?

PS Stoner i'll have a ton of my friends come here just so you can see the Shagi name more and more often so enjoy =)....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.69 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6343 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
X-RaTeD  
Member # 332

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for X-RaTeD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This should be interesting

--------------------
 -

"I have all the charactheristics of a human being. Flesh, blood, skin, hair but not one single clear identifiable emotion except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside me, and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflowed into my days, I feel LeThaL, I feel my mask of sanity is about to slip."

Posts: 26 (0 per day) | From: Aryan Front | Registered: Nov 2001 (6310 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ifyourwondering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Hamiro:
Ahhh thats basically what i was expecting from good old predictable stoner. Also we didn't whine we got voted in it was a tie, 9 to 9 so we were both made mods. Also thanks to ice and lara i think you guys are pretty cool. Also I barely talk to arkan so what is there to disagree about?

PS Stoner i'll have a ton of my friends come here just so you can see the Shagi name more and more often so enjoy =)....

shaggy your a soft little bum boy, with no friends. youll just make a loada new shaggy screen names and spread your posts more evenly. and now u soft bastard u have put me on gnore on yahoo, becoz i was "scary"

--------------------
ALL THE LADS WANNA BE ME, ALL THE BIRDS WANNA SHAG ME!

-  -

GOD GAVE ME A SOUL, IN YOUR ROCK N ROLL, BABE!

Posts: 2154 (0.33 per day) | From: Lancashire, England | Registered: May 2001 (6485 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
actually...it was 9 to 9, but shagi said "I went to arkan and he agreed to make us both mods ok?" being the antisocial that I am, I said sure and I don't care because Shagi is to happy for me. But we still don't know who all voted for shagi...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now is a good as time as ever to find out

who ever voted for shagi, post here!!
and say so
i'd just like to know because it seems no one likes him

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.99 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6461 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
I would like a re-vote, IMPEACH SHAGI~~~~

--------------------
 -

ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stoner wanna know why you got your own opinions forum? so you'd keep your stupid assed opinions out of the other forums if you weren't just some toehr skull fuck you would have realised that. Also its kinda sad but you appear to be getting a bit jealous. I'm a mod of two forums and for every little bit i advance the more determined you are to bring me down. Face it stoner ive done nothing wrong and its always that group of racists and whiners (you) who bitch about everything thats why nobody but you fags care....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.69 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6343 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
lol shagi i could give a fuck if you mod of 2 forums.. u mod the crappiest forums on the board War/Politics... and COMPLAINTS hahahah complaints isnt even a real forum, what the hell do u have to mod there?

stfu and go back to spamming the boards.

and btw, they dont want me to have my own forum..

--------------------
 -

King Burrito  
Member # 89

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for King Burrito     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shagi's got his head so far up Arkan's ass that Arkan's adamn's apple is Shagi's nose.

--------------------
 -

-

http://www2.fanscape.com/Midtown/streetteam/misc/vlrredirect.asp

Posts: 694 (0.1 per day) | From: Viking Hall | Registered: Jun 2001 (6467 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goldfish  
Member # 140

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goldfish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with everybody except shagi and those 2 girls who are trying to get in his pants...

shagi die...

lara and ice get plastic surgery and shut up

--------------------
Hi.

Posts: 333 (0.05 per day) | From: Sun River, MT | Registered: Jun 2001 (6448 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont give a shit if st0ners name is on this forum not
the fact is you can say what you like and unlike in flamers people seem to accept (mostly) each other views

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.99 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6461 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
Agred~ 2-D that was kinda the point of this whole forum, glad to see you grasped the idea.

--------------------
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*