Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » St0ners Opinions   » My Opinion on The New Fag Order

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Opinion on The New Fag Order
X-RaTeD  
Member # 332

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for X-RaTeD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You fucking disgusting losers make me want to throw up in revulsion everytime I witness your inferior nauseating pro-fag rhetoric. It is simply amazing to me how you fucking slaves enjoy your degenerate garbage lifestyle so much, and actively have the balls to try to attack Master who utterly destroyed your weak, flawed, trash feminine bitching arguments one after another while mocking you in front of everyone, embarrassing you queers time and time again, and rolling over your each and every single otherwise pathetic attempt to disobey your god who is laced with wealth with noble American royalty blood flowing through my superior arrogant veins as I look down on you in utter contempt of your worthlessness basking in the greatness of my mass fortune. I have already laughed at Arkan the ass ramming computer nerd Paki whose feminine whining cocksucking bitch ass banned your royal fucking highness in completely jealousy and envy of my huge fucking cock which all you kneel to in servitude. You are utterly worthless and mere slaves which I toy with in amusment and laughter of your second rate nature as I laugh at you swarming about like little bees hurling mediocore insults at Master as I look down on you in disdain due to your subordinate nature of perpertual servitude and idolization of my eternal enduring mastery of your depraved whore mothers. In conclusion, X....THE WINNER!!!

Your Master,

X-RaTeD

[ November 09, 2001: Message edited by: X-RaTeD ]

--------------------
 -

"I have all the charactheristics of a human being. Flesh, blood, skin, hair but not one single clear identifiable emotion except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside me, and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflowed into my days, I feel LeThaL, I feel my mask of sanity is about to slip."

Posts: 26 (0 per day) | From: Aryan Front | Registered: Nov 2001 (6312 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*