Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » St0ners Opinions   » St0NeR

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: St0NeR
FaDeThEBuTcHeR  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you havent noticed Arkan the Forum Nazi is on the rampage again with his gay rules (see Flame Forum). I am sick of that faggot and his little fucking queer friends running the website prancing around like fairies telling us all "the rules." So I am going to do something about it finally.

I am going to buy a new UBB Board, better than this one. The one I am going to buy is the UBBThreads version so it will have a threaded layout like MFO and more features than this board. There will simply be no rules........wait I think there might be one.......Arkan will never be allowed to post there. There might be a policy that will bar homos and losers to special forums, who knows. I know little about this computer crap but will upload and install my new board soon. I think you and Konan would make good administrators. Are you interested?

~FaDeThEBuTcHeR

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for St0NeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sure, just one thing.. try not making it more like this forum, the MFO style is shit in imo.. Also, a free VBoard might be better then paying the $$. you can just register a domain with the $$/

--------------------
 -
Telling a shagi not to be gay is like god coming down from the heavens, it just wont happen..-St0NeR 2002

Posts: 1725 (0.26 per day) | From: Las Vegas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6452 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FaDeThEBuTcHeR  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah their is another version of this forum which is a little more expensive but you can switch between this view and like a threaded view. I think it is worth the money just to be rid of fucking ReDeeMeR, Arkan, and The Dude for good. I am so sick of their crap and their determination to make this website suck and boring. I also hear there is a way to get like a forum exactly like this one free. From what I have learned so far it is pretty fuckin simple to set up one of these boards. Even if you purchased one of these forums it is only like $299 which is fucking nothing for me considering the fact I have three $10,000 platinum cards in my wallet right now and spend more money than that just going out on an average evening. It is a relatively low cost way of being rid of Arkans crap forever and destroying his world and life. Imagine Arkan or ReDeeMeR killing themselves out of pure frustration as their life's work crashes.

Lemme know what you think about all of this. I have no knowledge of all this computer crap so I will need someone who does, a good forum administrator like Konan, some good creative posters that can make the site creative and better, and maybe one or two more positions as administrators for individual members can have their fucking say in how the website would be run. Alot of us are talking about what kind of board we will use, the layout of the site, structure and yada yada yada we are just throwing crap on the drawing board right now. What we want to do is make a messageboard with no gay ass censoring, a creative individualistic website, and generally a website with no rules which is a topic for consideration since we dont want some fag posting two queers in their signiture or something like that which is something everyone agrees on.

Let me know if you got any ideas. Alot of people are already interested in making a new board and maybe we can all get together and chat on yahoo about it at some time or whatever.

Later,

~FaDe

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last call for stoney.......

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.37 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6477 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*