Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » St0ners Opinions   » Explain this Plz....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Explain this Plz....
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by St0NeR:
Yes! Aokpro gets to move agian hahahah!

Perhaps you could fill me/us in on this comment posted in general yesterday!

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.37 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6481 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do not fucking ignore this topic!

Answer Me!!!

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.37 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6481 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for daveacious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are buff

--------------------
im back bitches

Posts: 719 (0.11 per day) | From: Orange County, California | Registered: May 2001 (6490 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for St0NeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well when Gbotto listed the new forums, aokpro section was no where to be found, I assumed we were being kicked out..

--------------------
 -
Telling a shagi not to be gay is like god coming down from the heavens, it just wont happen..-St0NeR 2002

Posts: 1725 (0.26 per day) | From: Las Vegas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6456 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GB is a fuckin little pussy, he's about five feet tall has a bowl hair cut and a crooked face, im sure he also gets flushed at school on a daily basis and he believes Italy is a great power, what more can i say?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.69 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6349 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SweepZ  
Member # 149

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SweepZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ranted the man who has 1485 posts in a month and a half....

(Shagi! You are well on your way to your second Strike_Steel Award!)

--------------------
Laziness is a prize not a fault
U told me not to daydream...well dont be so boring
Nothing gold can stay
Sick and tired of all this christmas cheer.

Posts: 692 (0.1 per day) | From: MICHIGAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6449 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who cares how many fucking posts he has. I havnt seen very many 2 word posts from him. Every time someone does there best to help out this site everyone pulls him down. Cant you idiots see he is trying to help the damn site out. I am sooo fucking tierd of this bull shit about how many fucking posts people have. Know one fucking cares. This is nothing personal, its just that I am tierd of people giving him a bad time about this.

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.54 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6413 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goldfish  
Member # 140

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goldfish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Duck smells bad

--------------------
Hi.

Posts: 333 (0.05 per day) | From: Sun River, MT | Registered: Jun 2001 (6454 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for St0NeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
duck has a boyfriend duck has a boyfriend.~

--------------------
 -
Telling a shagi not to be gay is like god coming down from the heavens, it just wont happen..-St0NeR 2002

Posts: 1725 (0.26 per day) | From: Las Vegas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6456 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me and Shagi has been good friends for a couple years now, I have been friends with gauchao, PB_POS and tang for longer. Anyway just becouse I stick up for friends doesnt mean I am gay. GOD some of you guys need to grow up. Hey goldfish have you been promoted past bagboy at k-mart yet? Stoner give me a fucking break I am one of your biggest supporters of you become a ADMIN

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.54 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6413 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -ReDeeMeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by St0NeR:
well when Gbotto listed the new forums, aokpro section was no where to be found, I assumed we were being kicked out..

GB did no such thing (i cant remember seeing a such post), byt what i think Gb was- i think he netioned cuttinh down the number of forums the squad has

--------------------
 -

Posts: 5617 (0.86 per day) | From: Anytown | Registered: May 2001 (6504 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FaDeThEBuTcHeR  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
......I have to return some videotapes.

FaDe's Forum Update

BTW work on my new forums have accelerated today. I am going to post in between here and my new online community I am starting from now on as a side project or an alternative to this one in case Arkan decides to hang himself and close down the board. I am working on layout, considering what rules if any I will have, and talking with people from other boards who have quite some expierence in this area who are going to join.

Major progress today. After consulting with my friend Will To Power from one of the other forums I visit and getting some input from everyone as too what kind of forum they would like I went ahead and picked a messageboard and bought it. My board will not but a UBB like the one we are using now but a vBulletin I got from www.vbulletin.com. You can go to that website and check it out. It is pretty sweet and some friends of mine might add some more custom features too it. I have registered a domain name www.freedomforums.com and already signed up for web hosting. The domain name is registered but I have to fill out some info with register.com for my hosting company. I bought the vBulletin and my hosting company is going to install it free for me. There are still some kinks to work out, technical issues, stuff I got to sign up for but my boards should be online soon. The guys that are going to do the installation might not get to work on it immediantly since here in the States we are celebrating Thanksgiving Holidays and they are going to be out of town on holiday until maybe this coming weekend.

I am going to need some people to help me with my little upstart. Someone to handle the technical guts of the board will be essential, expierenced administrators, creative personalities to bring in more members, and people I can count on. I am still mulling over the layout I plan to choose, color scheme, I need someone to make a good banner maybe. It will be fun building a new online community. Let me know if you are interested in here or in private on Yahoo Messanger. My yahoo name is Fadethebutcher.

Thanx,

~FaDeThEBuTcHeR

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -ReDeeMeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol VB messageboards are crap, gone for the cheapest option i see.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 5617 (0.86 per day) | From: Anytown | Registered: May 2001 (6504 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FaDeThEBuTcHeR  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No actually that is what most people I talked with wanted. It was a choice between a UBB exactly like this one, a vBulletin, or RGN forums. Most people wanted the vBulletin and kept sending me to examples of vBulletin forums. Besides, no homosexual management sounds like a good policy. No constant equivocation, no Arkan, no The Dude, no Redeemer, no bickering 12 year olds anymore, no more MFO editing, no more thought censoring, a fresh influx of new people, better management, better layout, etc.....

I am going to take the best and most interesting members of this website and empower them to make a creative website. I am not going to be a dictator and at my website everything goes there is nothing "off-limits." We are just going to have to sit back and wait I guess......g/l.

~FaDeThEBuTcHeR

[ November 21, 2001: Message edited by: FaDeThEBuTcHeR ]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
and its gonna be the best damn board ever.!

--------------------
 -

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Goldfish:
Duck smells bad

Ducks feed on goldfish

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6457 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for daveacious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
duck yu have to many posts

--------------------
im back bitches

Posts: 719 (0.11 per day) | From: Orange County, California | Registered: May 2001 (6490 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*