Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » St0ners Opinions   » Jesus christ u fucking losers..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jesus christ u fucking losers..
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for St0NeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leave me alone, i dont have time for your bullshit.. If u have a real question, ask it, dont be gay and ask where i am.. Telling a shagi not to be gay is like god coming down from the heavens, it just wont happen..

Legal prostition is ok, cause im never gonna need a hooker.

If a guy wants a hooker, then he should be able to get one..

I found a girl that lives right next door to me.. Basically my hooker.

--------------------
 -
Telling a shagi not to be gay is like god coming down from the heavens, it just wont happen..-St0NeR 2002

Posts: 1725 (0.26 per day) | From: Las Vegas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6427 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, dont surprise me that you have to pay for sex, hell she probably charges you extra....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.69 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6320 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for St0NeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehe acaully she lets me drive her 96 mustang GT 5.0L whenver i want... its really not a bad deal..

--------------------
 -
Telling a shagi not to be gay is like god coming down from the heavens, it just wont happen..-St0NeR 2002

Posts: 1725 (0.26 per day) | From: Las Vegas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6427 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally, turned over to the dark side of 'pony car' muscle. Not more Import BS.

I hope you still have your innocence and she has not hurt you for payment, heh!

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.37 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6452 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for daveacious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey stoner and gay shagy go eat some fucking fish faggits

--------------------
im back bitches

Posts: 719 (0.11 per day) | From: Orange County, California | Registered: May 2001 (6461 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fish? Do you mean Goldfish Dave?

Stonana chk your PM's.....

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.37 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6452 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

Stoner, you'll end up sucking satan's cock in hell.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Fighter:
HELLO HELLO

Stoner, you'll end up sucking satan's cock in hell.

naw im pretty sure that job is already restricted for you..

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter  
Unregistered

HELLO HELLO

Satan knows I'm not as big a cock sucker as you. Satan always gets the best.

PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
already "restricted" for him? get a dictionary you stupid fuck....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.69 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6320 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for daveacious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what doesnt restricted mean resurved for someone?

--------------------
im back bitches

Posts: 719 (0.11 per day) | From: Orange County, California | Registered: May 2001 (6461 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by daveacious:
what doesnt restricted mean resurved for someone?

lol thats what i thought..

mabey in the land of shagay it means something different.

--------------------
 -

r00kZ  
Regular
Member # 375

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for r00kZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the shagis dont like you stoner becoz the only pussy they can get is a cat from the petstore and the only drive they will ever get is their huge sex drives, which no woman, nor man will satisfy..

they jealous at u stoner.. you get good women, and drive good cars.. they think you are evil

Posts: 165 (0.02 per day) | Registered: Dec 2001 (6257 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
rookz seems to like the idea of beastiality, sorry but i prefer "Human" "Women" so if you wanna go fuck your cat thats your own business ya sick piece of shit....

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter  
Unregistered

HELLO HELLO

I think Satan is going to make room for another cock sucker, rooKz.

Shagi_BaByGiRl  
Member # 438

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_BaByGiRl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you're going to try and insult someone you could at least use the right words, and no, restricted means limited or to keep from moving soooo that doesn't make sense, i belive the word he was looking for was reserved but since he fails to be capable of using his brain for ANYTHING (including trying to talk shit) he couldn't really think of it ...

YOU ARE BOTH FUCKING MORONS

quote:
mabey in the land of shagay it means something different.

oh, and where exactly is "the land of shagay", you fucking skitzo ...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 701 (0.11 per day) | From: dallas | Registered: Mar 2002 (6156 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
you see baby, he thinks that making himself look like a stupid shit and fucking up on spelling makes him look "cool", he really needs to get his head out of his ass....

--------------------
 -

daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
umm no actually i dont type all the words with the correct spelling cause it takes too much time, go back to english class losa.i did there but owel

--------------------
im back bitches

daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
umm restricted for shagi would mean limited for only shagi dummy

--------------------
im back bitches

r00kZ  
Regular
Member # 375

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for r00kZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Hamiro:
rookz seems to like the idea of beastiality, sorry but i prefer "Human" "Women" so if you wanna go fuck your cat thats your own business ya sick piece of shit....

where did i mention i like beastiality?
you think you might prefer human women, but since all you will get is your right hand, what you prefer is irelevant.
you are obviously an illiterate little bitch

Posts: 165 (0.02 per day) | Registered: Dec 2001 (6257 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
i think

--------------------
im back bitches

St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
Limited to shagays, not moving to anyone else..

pwnt..

The land of shagay is the strip of skin right between the dick and the asshole.. takes a special breed of internet loser to venture there, and they have all conjugated here.

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter  
Unregistered

HELLO HELLO

Hamiro, I don't know about you, but I yhave never seen that place. I don't think anyone else in our clan either. Stoner seems to have vast knowledge of the subject. He's prb speaking from experience.

Strange how he can answer that, but when it comes to hookers and 1+1, he goes blank.

SSJ2Vegetto  
Member # 413

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSJ2Vegetto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
deep in side of everyone is a losser. just more losser in others

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2327 (0.37 per day) | From: Space | Registered: Feb 2002 (6188 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn ive been missing a good flame war here, shame its in a forum run by a guy who likes other guys arses.....

hey st0ner VAGINA!! lol look at him shudder

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (1 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6438 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
holy shit....he's fuckin shakin....

--------------------
 -

Laws_Of_FiZiKs  
Member # 486

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laws_Of_FiZiKs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Hamiro It's more like he is confused....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 38 (0 per day) | From: Texas(We keep it RoCkin) | Registered: Apr 2002 (6132 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strike_Steel  
Visitor
Member # 529

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Strike_Steel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol that faggot stoner does not but flame miserably still..he sucks at it..lol..id suggest getting a life stoner

--------------------
Strike is the best clan EvA!

Posts: 5 (0 per day) | From: NeW JeRSeY | Registered: May 2002 (6114 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
see, steel knows what he's talkin about....

--------------------
 -

daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
i have a future

--------------------
im back bitches

FeNiX  
Member # 178

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeNiX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a gutter :P

--------------------
Whens the last time you were in a Rx-7 hittin on girls outside a All Girl Catholic schoool [Razz] .......... God bless my rich friends

Posts: 332 (0.05 per day) | Registered: Aug 2001 (6384 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and i have st0ner

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (1 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6438 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*