Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Graphics Forum   » st anger rules

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: st anger rules
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
test!(up yours grandpa mirai!)
Posts: 2055 (0.32 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6265 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
test
Posts: 2055 (0.32 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6265 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mah name is Leo. I think I am cool beucase I like new Metallica and I says "Fuk de police". Please like me.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6028 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
i dont think i know! and there called opinions, you might know if you werent a mindless puppet!

and its fuck DA police! its not hard, its a rage against the machine track wich you wud know if you actually liked them instead of someone telling you what to like!

[ 10 July 2003, 11:15: Message edited by: xNoMoReDrAmAx ]

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xNoMoReDrAmAx:
and its fuck DA police! its not hard, its a rage against the machine track wich you wud know if you actually liked them instead of someone telling you what to like!

I never said I agreed what with RATM sings about. I just like how it sounds.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6028 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
they didn't sing it they stole it from nwa! i just put it into context as you apparently like ratm! well i actually do agree with it! its about the police being racist pigs! undeniable
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Buhhh ok ....

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
you know it makes sense!
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Alrighty them.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baphomet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The next time you're being robbed, raped, or killed... I think the police should just not come help your sorry ass.

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Posts: 1500 (0.24 per day) | Registered: Jun 2002 (6156 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mason is right, Leo your sig’s get worse ... you could have at least done Imperialism the justice it deserves and spelt it correctly.

You need to grow out of this 'fuck the establishment' phase, if you do not become part of the system, a cog or even grease in the machine you will be chewed up and spat out.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6294 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah come on kiddo, time to grow up

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.17 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6557 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baphomet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bronx:
You need to grow out of this 'fuck the establishment' phase, if you do not become part of the system, a cog or even grease in the machine you will be chewed up and spat out.

Hear hear, I grew out of that stage in about 9th grade.

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Posts: 1500 (0.24 per day) | Registered: Jun 2002 (6156 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
I never entered that stage ... I'm still at the 2nd grade stage

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
whats all this about fuck the establishment? the police thing was taken from song lyrics, as is the fuck your power trip, i choose to show affinity for bands by using thier lyrics unlike lardso who displays his love of iron maiden clearly, i dont care about spelling, theres more to life than grammar! i just like 19th century English ships!

neva once have i expressed a fuck the system ,vene tho you must be able to see how it fais bronx, nxt time think b4 you try and look smart, becasue as i keep saing you only make yourself look dumb!

and you can stay out too glen you racist mother fucker! you need to grow up!

[ 11 July 2003, 07:02: Message edited by: xNoMoReDrAmAx ]

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
oh and this is only a test, why do you ppl insist on hijacking topics!
Sturm  
Member # 452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sturm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
whats all this about fuck the establishment? the police thing was taken from song lyrics, as is the fuck your power trip, i choose to show affinity for bands by using thier lyrics unlike lardso who displays his love of iron maiden clearly, i dont care about spelling, theres more to life than grammar! i just like 19th century English ships!

neva once have i expressed a fuck the system ,vene tho you must be able to see how it fais bronx, nxt time think b4 you try and look smart, becasue as i keep saing you only make yourself look dumb!

for the love of god this is not a chat room
you have time to fully write out words and compose what you are going to say

use that time

--------------------
Those Who Fear the Darkness Have Never Seen What the Light Can Do
 -

Posts: 697 (0.11 per day) | From: Solamnia | Registered: Mar 2002 (6245 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Right, so you either try to make ironic statements, then fail and claim it was never intended as irony.

Then, you chat as though everyone is ‘mindless’ etc and can not think for themselves and show affinity (shared ideals) with anti-establishment bands like rage and along with this make seemingly sarcastic comments about how ‘imperialism rules’ … then claim that you actually don’t have any anti-establishment ideals and just seem to like the 19th centaury ships.

You then, evidently, show no regard for using your given language properly, make nonsensical sentences, and claim that I make myself look dumb.

So, you are either that stupid that you do not understand any of the imagery you use in your sig and posts, and understand nothing of the type of music you listen to, and do not realise that when you make posts that make little sense you just look like a moron.

Or, you do kind of understand these things, and when you are put down about it you don’t actually have the intelligence to defend your beliefs and end up doing an immature thing and completely disowning yourself from what you were absolutely, completely and blatantly trying to do.

You are an extremely weird and stupid person, you really, really are.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6294 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You are an extremely weird and stupid person, you really, really are.

LMAO!

[ 11 July 2003, 09:20: Message edited by: Arkan ]

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6557 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

i seem to recall more than the occasional racist comment from you Leo. i mean you called yourself KKKman and still like to joke about KKK slogans, though extremely amusing they are.

--------------------
 -

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves

What's the most interesting thing you've seen in the last six months?

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

my arms are strong: don't my name suggest it?
i strangled katja and i nearly got arrested!
i would have been safe, bro, it's plain for you to see
my daddy is a diplomat; he's got immunity
and i will kill you bro if you don't meet me or don't listen
coz i've got 500 milligrams of prozac in my system!
i'm down with the triads coz i speak japanese
but only when i'm sleepin' they'll do whatever i please
and i wake up in the cupboard about once or twice a week
AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU'RE CALLIN' ME A FREAK!!

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5813 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
thats not actually real greg! thats just a gimic!

oh look its bronx trying to worm his way out of another situation when he's proved wrong and ending with his trademark "i'm better than you" bollocks! backed down already from calling me an anarchist! now your trying to cpover up an all to frequent jumping to your guns with long winded trash wich can be summed up in one useless piece of banter that is umm not sure really you fluter betwen points not willing to commit as your proved wrong every time. being called imature from you is laughable bronx, maturity breeds tollerance wich you have none, breeds respect, wich again you have none, breeds well everything you dont have, all you have is your internet persona where you hype yourself to the max trying to be the master of integrity and pointing out spelling mistakes which make no difference to anyone except you! either grow up and stop starting pointless arguements just for attention, or just get a life outside of the internet! your choice....

(role on the mext endless passage of drivel!)

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
the thought of being called stupid by someone who took a computing course at soem back street university is just hilarious, you must have been insanely stupid to be forced to do computing! what did you get a trio of U's? lol

and i got my A in english not typing, as computers arent my life i cudn't give a shit!

Sturm  
Member # 452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sturm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Score Card
Bronx:10 X:-2

[ 11 July 2003, 10:20: Message edited by: Sturm Brightblade ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 697 (0.11 per day) | From: Solamnia | Registered: Mar 2002 (6245 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
does neone know who this guy is? i'm guessin one of bronx's love gimps? you may have noiced i dont value your opinion from just ignoring your last post, so whoever you are but into someone elses topic!

oh and test as this is actually the graphics forum!

Sturm  
Member # 452

Rate Member
hmmmmmmmmmmmm no

i was merely giving you some constructive critism

[ 11 July 2003, 10:32: Message edited by: Sturm Brightblade ]

--------------------
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
you must be bronx! constructive critisism is spam to him! thank you for your suggestion of wasting my time, unlike some ppl i dont live on here *cough bronx* so i dont have time to draft posts out! and if this place was a chat room it would be a lot more interesting, as i wudn't have to wait for bronx to phone his freinds searching for a reply!
Sturm  
Member # 452

Rate Member
that would be a expensive long distance call

and it takes about 10 seconds to just scan your damn post for errors

--------------------
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
thats not actually real greg! thats just a gimic!

oh look its bronx trying to worm his way out of another situation when he's proved wrong and ending with his trademark "i'm better than you" bollocks!

What exactly am I trying to worm my way out of, and how was I proven wrong?

quote:
backed down already from calling me an anarchist!

I can’t get over how much of an idiot you are, the saddest thing about it being that you don’t even understand why.

I have not backed down from calling you an anarchist, tell me where I did so.

quote:
now your trying to cpover up an all to frequent jumping to your guns with long winded trash wich can be summed up in one useless piece of banter that is umm not sure really you fluter betwen points not willing to commit as your proved wrong every time.

Your hypocrisy is amazing, as is your stupidity.

How so have I covered up my ‘frequent’ jumping of points?

Long winded? Says he who posts this one paragraph of almost nonsensical bullshit.

How so am I proven wrong every time?

quote:
being called imature from you is laughable bronx, maturity breeds tollerance wich you have none, breeds respect, wich again you have none, breeds well everything you dont have, all you have is your internet persona where you hype yourself to the max trying to be the master of integrity and pointing out spelling mistakes which make no difference to anyone except you! either grow up and stop starting pointless arguements just for attention, or just get a life outside of the internet! your choice....

(role on the mext endless passage of drivel!)

How so am I immature?
Since when is maturity a prerequisite of tolerance?
Since when tolerance a prerequisite or respect?
What else don’t I have? Or is that just one of those ill thought out points made by those of a weak mind … yes, yes indeed it is.

Do you not even see the double edged sword that is your point about ‘this internet persona’? That’s all you have, you idiot.
I don’t point out spelling mistakes, for the most part people are not too bad, I often make lots of mistakes in typing out responses, but yours sentences sometimes hardly make sense, were it not for a decent imagination.

How so do I start pointless arguments for attention? This coming from the person that accused me of ‘elitist humanism’ and started numerous arguments against me, including in the complaints forum for no reason.

Its so easy to say ‘go out and get a life’ but the truth is you don’t know the first thing about me, please make more mature arguments.

And I wouldn’t have to make such long posts if you were not such a simpleton.

quote:
the thought of being called stupid by someone who took a computing course at soem back street university is just hilarious, you must have been insanely stupid to be forced to do computing! what did you get a trio of U's? lol

and i got my A in english not typing, as computers arent my life i cudn't give a shit!

Who took a computing course at a university with the largest school of computing in Europe. And what do you do then, that makes you so intelligent?
Since when was I forced to computing, and since when is a BSc in Computer Science for the stupid? I got a 2:2 … what do you have?

I don’t believe you that you got an A in English, typing out the language is English … and it has nothing to do with computers.

You are so stupid.

--------------------
 -

Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
quote:
You are so stupid.

You could've just said that. [Smile]

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Mirai:
quote:
You are so stupid.

You could've just said that. [Smile]
I know, but that would have been too simple.

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

quote:
now your trying to cpover up an all to frequent jumping to your guns with long winded trash wich can be summed up in one useless piece of banter

How about I sum you up in one word: hypocrite

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.94 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6250 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
"spam" go rape some more choir boys!
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
test
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
You have 24 hours to change your account.

--------------------
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
I mean I know youre trying to be funny, but it just isnt.

Sorry man I unlocked your sig because i couldnt be arsed to argue with you. But this is just taking the piss.

--------------------
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
In fact, Fuck my power trip.

Im changing it myself, if Redeemer hadnt blocked passwords to users I would change your display name too.

If it gets any worse beyond XXXman, and is anythign against me, I will simply delete you.

[ 21 July 2003, 15:08: Message edited by: Bronx ]

--------------------
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
lol your a fuckup bronx! if your gonna change it you would at least come out of it with a shred of credibility if it wasn't ridiculing your own lack of authority! why not just leae them blank instead of demonstrating how you have no control! lol

i had those pics in my sig well before you came along! i dont know whats so offensive, the kkk are a religious federation and perfectly legitimate, not my problem if your have your own mental dilemas! jesus can you think in your head not with teh keyboard in future! that set of posts was very inciteful!

noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wanna see KKKman, the original boy in the hood!!! you wear your cross and he'll wear his

--------------------
 -

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5813 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Shhhh!

--------------------
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
you werent here when it all began bronx your nothin but a noob!

just for you greg !  -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
I may be a newbie, but I still dont care about your whining.

--------------------
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
i'm not whining, your the bitch here, changing and editing evrything cus you cant handle it! it makes me laugh even more when you cop out and resort to editing!

[ 23 July 2003, 05:20: Message edited by: XXXman ]

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Well if you didnt act like a tart I wouldn't have to now would I.

[ 23 July 2003, 05:26: Message edited by: Bronx ]

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by XXXman:
you werent here when it all began bronx your nothin but a noob!

just for you greg !  -

lol, i remember that

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.17 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6451 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
remember the original sig?

-

[ 23 July 2003, 05:40: Message edited by: XXXman ]

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
mmm i dont think my comment is very kkkesque! i dont think they refer to blacks as scum just that they need to be segregated
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sure do

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.17 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6451 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Anyone who cant see the blatant racism is an idiot ...

--------------------
 -

Checkered  

The sooner you fall behind, the
more time you have to catch up

Member # 461

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Checkered     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Anyone who cant see the blatant racism is an idiot ...

So your going to view what some Bad Apples have done in the KKK to everyone who studies or claims it as a religion ? That is short minded. There are just as many Good KKK members out there that are trying to advance the White Race just as Blacks are in the NAACP. Whats the diffrence ?

I dont't know xxxman at all and why he wants that in his sign is beyond me, You may know how he ticks Bronx and your a mod for a reason, plus given how pissy he has gotten I tend to agree with your steps on this problem.

--------------------
Come back and I shall taunt you a second time.
 -

Posts: 700 (0.11 per day) | From: Mooresville, NC | Registered: Mar 2002 (6242 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by XXXman:
remember the original sig?

-

--------------------
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
the kkk aren't racist fundamentally! there beliefs may be considered this with modern day media hysteria!

PROUD OF MY HERITAGE!

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Checkered:
So your going to view what some Bad Apples have done in the KKK to everyone who studies or claims it as a religion ? That is short minded. There are just as many Good KKK members out there that are trying to advance the White Race just as Blacks are in the NAACP. Whats the diffrence ?

I dont't know xxxman at all and why he wants that in his sign is beyond me, You may know how he ticks Bronx and your a mod for a reason, plus given how pissy he has gotten I tend to agree with your steps on this problem.

I did say it to get a rise, but although it is all very well and good to invent the KKK as new, its ranks are pretty much (as far as I know) still populated by racists.

With all the past, why the hell dont they just change the name ... ?

But I beleive that race is a myth anyway ...

--------------------
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
becasue there is no need to! in your opinion not knowing anything about the kkk other than what the media tells you its populated by racists, you cant believe what you hear from the entertainment industry!
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
*sigh* you didnt get my point.

--------------------
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
not even a psychiatrist can understand you!
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
test and all that shite!
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
perfect
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
 - [img]http://anaheim.angels.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/ana/team/ana_player_bio.jsp?club_context=ana&playerid=1 13889[/img]

[ 25 July 2003, 11:05: Message edited by: XXXman ]

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

quote:
Originally posted by Checkered:
There are just as many Good KKK members out there that are trying to advance the White Race

Too bad the good KKK members are not doing enough good to make up for all the terrible things the bad KKK members do.

No one where I live would join the KKK to do good.

[ 26 July 2003, 21:32: Message edited by: Shagi_Fighter ]

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.94 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6250 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
are you gonna test something or just spam???
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

@ XXXhypocrite: You're a hypocrite.

I was testing my sig.

--------------------
 -

Jay and Silentbob  
Just Popped In
Member # 923

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay and Silentbob         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shagi fighter man that signature kicks ASS man!

XXXman what the fuck crawled up your ass? Go fuck a tubby you racist little prick. Come on Silent bob.

*SIlent bob nods and gives XXXman the finger *

Posts: 11 (0 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jul 2003 (5756 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
racist? hmmm your ass needs to learn soem respect! and to actually learn something! grow up noob!
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude, where's the sig pic of Bluntman with the near-lawsuit causing Bluntsaber?

--------------------
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*