Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » Recorded Game Forum   » Me vs _PaNcHo_

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Me vs _PaNcHo_
BaD BoY  
Member # 177

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for BaD BoY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This guy was formely a member of my old clan solid. And ofcourse I was the leader yada yada....

Anyways since then he has become one of the top players with a top rate of 2k+

Anyways this game he thought he had me so he didnt do eco. But with my supier godlike skillz I made a cumback yada yada...

Looks like Konana wins the bet

lYlaYHeM vs PaNcHo

--------------------
HiMyNameIsEric. Monkies drink their own pee....But not me^^

Current Zone Names:
MaYHeM_RH
lYlaYHeM
DeStUrB
SoLiD_oldskool

-

Posts: 392 (0.06 per day) | From: Sydney Australia | Registered: Aug 2001 (6490 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man our first game posted in the new forum and it is a 1v1 Hun War with two 2k rated expert Zone playas. Jose would be soooo proud. I cannot possibly comment on you Xpert game play but somehow I remember someone once saying "Shady was a nobody who learned one strat with one civ and one map" and he became arrogant with his new skillz. He then began to talk shit full time online to all his old friends and ne new peeps he met. He became so hated that he had to disappear from sight. Some say this path was not chosen only that he was lured into this whole mess. This should be a lesson to all zoners but instead I see many a player follow in this weak minded fools footsteps. The game is meant for fun and this allusive 2k rate thing has ruined many good players imo. You were on the 'right' path b4 when you played online for fun. Methinks it has been your time at MoFo trying to become a 'known player' but whatever the reason you can still pull yourself out of this mess. I look forward to you proving you are on the right path and someday becoming a staff member here.

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.36 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6558 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FeNiX  
Member # 178

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeNiX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey konan come to missouri soo we can make a law to make it legal to shoot you (probably in the arm) but if you give more moral speaches it might be in the head

--------------------
Whens the last time you were in a Rx-7 hittin on girls outside a All Girl Catholic schoool [Razz] .......... God bless my rich friends

Posts: 332 (0.05 per day) | Registered: Aug 2001 (6490 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for St0NeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Konan, have u recently found jesus christ or something? if u have let me know where I have to talk to him..

--------------------
 -
Telling a shagi not to be gay is like god coming down from the heavens, it just wont happen..-St0NeR 2002

Posts: 1725 (0.26 per day) | From: Las Vegas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6533 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BaD BoY  
Member # 177

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BaD BoY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Konana I still play for fun most of the time....Ive only ever played 40 huns wars ever!!!

I just play them cause in teams it only requires u to know how to manage onagers in lagg. Which is easy

1v1 huns are more skill involve and I just like to test my skillz every now and again

But i still play teams three times more than 1v1.

--------------------
HiMyNameIsEric. Monkies drink their own pee....But not me^^

Current Zone Names:
MaYHeM_RH
lYlaYHeM
DeStUrB
SoLiD_oldskool

-

Posts: 392 (0.06 per day) | From: Sydney Australia | Registered: Aug 2001 (6490 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brandon  
Visitor
Member # 184

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Brandon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
play me bad boy.....
Posts: 7 (0 per day) | Registered: Aug 2001 (6486 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*