Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » Recorded Game Forum   » Team Islands (just watch it, trust me it's good)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Team Islands (just watch it, trust me it's good)
Tang_Quester  
Baked not Fried
Member # 58

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tang_Quester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one's worth watching, if not for the insane fighting going on, for the Tard-like guy I'm playing. Whether or not he was the best on the Zone as he claims he was, he certainly acted like it, this guy had a serious case of expert elitism going on.

P.S. Many thanks to konan for getting a relic, I didn't so much as think about it.

-Guido, Cricket

The url is http://www.horizonforums.com/classy/cg/uploads/extremeti.zip

--------------------
"Quit pretending to be paragons of innovation and just admit you have the wit of an alcoholic truck driver!"- Tang-2002

-

Posts: 314 (0.04 per day) | From: One of the loser states | Registered: May 2001 (6565 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tang_Quester  
Baked not Fried
Member # 58

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tang_Quester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, lemme retry this, apparently the link above doesn't work . . .

-Guido, Cricket
http://www.horizonforums.com/classy/cg/uploads/teamislandsgaym.zip

--------------------
"Quit pretending to be paragons of innovation and just admit you have the wit of an alcoholic truck driver!"- Tang-2002

-

Posts: 314 (0.04 per day) | From: One of the loser states | Registered: May 2001 (6565 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I3r4zZil_4EvEI2  
Visitor
Member # 192

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for I3r4zZil_4EvEI2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally i got this file
Posts: 1 (0 per day) | From: Japan | Registered: Aug 2001 (6475 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YW for the relic's, but is was relics as I collected 3 for you/us, heh. After the gaym I c&p'd the 'expert' advice he gave us. Of course he denied that he has a wierd secret regarding the formation. This player is equal at skill or worse than us but his 'secret' gives him the edge.

Here is the chat:

DukeIrwin> u put up a good fight tong
DukeIrwin> i mean tang
tangquester> Naturally.
tangquester> I'm a member of the VM.
a0kpRo_KoNaN> founding member too
a0kpRo_KoNaN> )
DukeIrwin> well ur not supposed to sell wood dude
a0kpRo_KoNaN> he never did ya tang?
DukeIrwin> yea
DukeIrwin> he sold some
tangquester> I sold more later.
DukeIrwin> wood was low in price
tangquester> It didn't hurt my navy at all.
tangquester> I just had to make loads of lumberjacks, which I was going to do anyhow.
DukeIrwin> also relic gold is very important especially verse good players
DukeIrwin> stilling relics can win games
DukeIrwin> even though u may look at it as small
tangquester> It isn't.
tangquester> It's the only gold you have in a game like this. But this is all information I know already
DukeIrwin> well one thing
DukeIrwin> i doubt u knew
DukeIrwin> was that i had u waste ur stone
tangquester> You wasted more.
DukeIrwin> i purposely only had 2 canon galleons attacking the castle
DukeIrwin> so u would waste all ur valuable stone
tangquester> On your landing.
DukeIrwin> well i sold alot of stone
DukeIrwin> stone is very valuable
DukeIrwin> i prolly ciollected 2k-3k in gold from selling stone
tangquester> Okay, I know all of this already. Anyhow, I guess since you're obviously not going to tell us your secret galleon tactic that gives you a massive unfair advantage, we'll kindly leave.
DukeIrwin> besides that not too much more i can say
DukeIrwin> gl in future games
a0kpRo_KoNaN> u2 bis
tangquester> Thanks.
DukeIrwin> dude il tell u truth
DukeIrwin> there is no big galleon tactic
DukeIrwin> its called micromanaging and patrolling but then i play my men better
DukeIrwin> thats the difference

Ne who if ne one has an Idea as to how this is done plz share your comments with us. My suspicions are as follows: I think he selects one gally then (maybe) uses the follow unit with a full double click of galleys. Then when the orignal boat finds the enemy the other galleys form a real tight wedge. In other words this special 'formation' can he beat the mighty Sarc Galley horde.

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.36 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6558 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matt  
Visitor
Member # 194

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Matt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Konan i dont knw what ur talking abut dude it pisses me off what u say!! BTW, this is BisIlvlIark. Like i have claimed i have no special trick and i have beaten the best isle players in the game so???? How do u get off saying u can beat me in isles if u knew my trick which i said doesn't exist!!! I am undefeated in isles and dude dont be making false claims. Anyhow zm me.....(Maybe ill have to smurf u for ur comments)....jk!! Kepp working on ur isles ur descent player

--------------------
Matt

Posts: 1 (0 per day) | From: Cali | Registered: Aug 2001 (6475 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaD_SCF  
Visitor
Member # 195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaD_SCF     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he does do something different, i live near him, hes not undefeated either, eloff owned him, im just getting some reevenge back from when he took my name, uyadayada he sux, he puts his men on follow, and does some other shit, dont let him fool u
Posts: 1 (0 per day) | From: you mom | Registered: Aug 2001 (6475 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tang_Quester  
Baked not Fried
Member # 58

Member Rated:
How did you get the address for this place?

-Guido, Cricket

--------------------

-

KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, "I have lured them out". I suspected you were aware of the Aokpro site but this most recent incarnation is not linked to the old addy. Did you watch the gaym (posted) and see all the comentary throughout the entire battle? This production went off farely well imo including the 'interveiw' at the end. Chad do you know a 'SeasonedCurlyFry'(sp?) perhaps? Thankx for your comments guys and feel free to post on this site again ne time.

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.36 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6558 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gauchao  
Visitor
Member # 197

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gauchao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i want to play this guy
Posts: 5 (0 per day) | Registered: Aug 2001 (6474 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW ! 4 new members just to speak on this topic ! this new boat clump strat that he seems to be using is very contriversial.. I've seen it and for a while I thought I had it pegged on how he's done it, But I have yet to test my theory vs anyone. So anyone who cares to get a game going to brain storm on the clump ZM me ... no suprise , my zone name is Mightycranium

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6534 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think ive played that guy before on TI so and if its the same person i know hes not undeafeted cause i beat him if its the same person im thinking of, but if not i wanna play him cause i think i can beat in da water, oh and by the way Islands and Team Islands RULES japs all da way

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.59 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6533 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*