Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » Recorded Game Forum   » FunFisherman!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FunFisherman!!!
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I finally 'got gaym' with the man himself. He still hosts the best rated DM gaym on the zone imo. This gaym featured the oldest AoC playas with even some wild Cards thrown in with all of our aokpro setts aka random random random. Map came up Salt Marsh 2 out of 3 times but I enjoyed all the fun I could stand.

Gaym#1
Konan - Mongols
FunFisherman - Spain
Grandpa - Mayans
vs
Soul - Mongols
Golden - Spain (Fishes Pal)
Arrow Head - Brits (srz)

Gaym#2
FunFisherman - Spain
Grandpa - Turks
Soul - Goths
vs
Konan - Aztecs
Pea on you - Bzy (srz)
Littleboy - Vikes (Fishes pal)
http://www.horizonforums.com/classy/cg/uploads/FishGayms.zip

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.36 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6557 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Due to circumstances beyond his controll ... konan was unable to upload the above mentioned gayms but never fear ! mighty is hear ! I believe these gayms were of the upmost greatness and I sugguest you view at your earliest convienance
fun fishy 1
fun fishy 2

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6533 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TY MC I could not get the U/L to work for me last night. Salt Marsh is a very crowded map and it is hard to get econ going. I did manage to attian the highest vill count ever (post patch) tho at 170!!! Notice the vill rushes to relieve some of the peon's duties, heh.

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.36 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6557 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*