Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Intellectual Zone™   » Military/War/Politics/History Forum   » Should England play cricket in Zimbabwe?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Should England play cricket in Zimbabwe?
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Mugabe is a prick, he gives Britain shit for its Imperial past, and then kicks out all white farmers and gives the land to his ex troops that put him in power. These people can not farm, he maltreats his political opposition and receives international sanctions. Because the people that now occupy the land can not farm he is pushing his own country into starvation. After all he his hypocritical statements against Britain we should boycott playing cricket there … I mean the way Mugabe acts … its just not cricket!

This poll has been moved to another forum.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.14 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (8139 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SIVA Moderator 

1337 |-|4><><0I2

Member # 617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIVA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol cricket.....its more boring than baseball to watch I would watch golf before I watch cricket I know thats not the point of this topic but I wanted to point it out lol

--------------------
 -

FEAR IS YOUR ONLY GOD

"people disgust me....... this includes myself"
--me

".....let me give the world to you because obviously nothing else is going to make u fucking happy...."
--Billy Corgan

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
-- George Orwell

"But beware.....all those angels with their wings glued on"
--Billy Corgan

Contact at-------AIM: buletwbtrflywngz Yahoo: xsiamese_dreamx Msn: bulletwithbutterflywings11@hotmail.com

Posts: 1431 (0.17 per day) | From: Dallas(Plano)/Austin, TX | Registered: Jun 2002 (8001 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love how hte media is ignoring the white holocaust in Africa right now, whites are being driven off their land, robbed, kidnapped, murdred

but since their "evil white people" its ignored in the western press

gotta love fucking liberals

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (0.91 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (8402 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -gbotto600-:
I love how hte media is ignoring the white holocaust in Africa right now, whites are being driven off their land, robbed, kidnapped, murdred

but since their "evil white people" its ignored in the western press

gotta love fucking liberals

My sentiments exactly ...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.14 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (8139 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SIVA Moderator 

1337 |-|4><><0I2

Member # 617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIVA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats because covering a war against sadam gets more viewers...

--------------------
 -

FEAR IS YOUR ONLY GOD

"people disgust me....... this includes myself"
--me

".....let me give the world to you because obviously nothing else is going to make u fucking happy...."
--Billy Corgan

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
-- George Orwell

"But beware.....all those angels with their wings glued on"
--Billy Corgan

Contact at-------AIM: buletwbtrflywngz Yahoo: xsiamese_dreamx Msn: bulletwithbutterflywings11@hotmail.com

Posts: 1431 (0.17 per day) | From: Dallas(Plano)/Austin, TX | Registered: Jun 2002 (8001 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted      Profile for -ReDeeMeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If England has a chance of winning then they should go. But as we all know they will be lucky to win a single match, with this in mind they should save themselves the effort and stay at home. We don’t need to involve politics at all

--------------------
 -

Posts: 5617 (0.66 per day) | From: Anytown | Registered: May 2001 (8415 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by SIVA:
thats because covering a war against sadam gets more viewers...

Most of the media want them to go, because if they do not they lose millions in TV rights ...

--------------------
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ReDeeMeR:
If England has a chance of winning then they should go. But as we all know they will be lucky to win a single match, with this in mind they should save themselves the effort and stay at home. We don’t need to involve politics at all

lmao ... although, even if we actually were able to win a bit more in a sport that we invented ...

--------------------
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*