Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Intellectual Zone™   » Military/War/Politics/History Forum   » For or Against

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For or Against
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is for war and who is against, just wanted to see?

This poll has been moved to another forum.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.22 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (7863 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR YYYEEHAAWW

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.64 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (7873 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see, most people are going to be for war, you make me laugh sirlardalot [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.22 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (7863 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet its hard guessing my vote.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.14 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (8139 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bah, thats a bad vote

theres nobody thats 'for war' nobody WANTS to goto war, but its necessary

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.35 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (8052 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Bronx:
I bet its hard guessing my vote.

Hah, i know your vote straight away. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

Squabbles Moderator 
Member # 736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squabbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SirLardsAlot:
WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR YYYEEHAAWW

shut up

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1342 (0.17 per day) | From: Happy Land!!!! | Registered: Dec 2002 (7839 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not a war as much as it is a liberation of a torn country from an evil dictator... Well someone is going to prove me wrong so i'll just shut up and leave now

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.24 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (8324 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squabbles Moderator 
Member # 736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squabbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well that sad thing is that if the United States manages to take over iraq, there going to install come kind of leader there and not think about the consiquences. and what will happen is that whatever we do now is going to come back in 10 or 20 years and bite us in the anus. The same thing happened with past situations. Sept 11 for example. The CIA gave the taliban military training and money to kill russians back in the early 80s. and look what it got us. Fidele Castro would be another example of us not thinking about who we put in power. I just hope the US takes a serious look at what its doing here.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1342 (0.17 per day) | From: Happy Land!!!! | Registered: Dec 2002 (7839 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's my thoughts as well. Only they're not just russians, the french and german forces gave iraq some stuff too over the years, and even today you'll ginf german equipment in saddam's palace and stuff. cause Germany probably did all his wiring for his palance and underground bunkers

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.24 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (8324 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grim-reaper  
Member # 746

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grim-reaper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i never heard of the cia giving money to the tailban
Posts: 781 (0.09 per day) | From: iydtrdtrd | Registered: Dec 2002 (7825 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grim-reaper:
i never heard of the cia giving money to the tailban

As such they didnt, the Taliban were set up by the Pakistani SIS.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.14 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (8139 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
I don't think the CIA gave funds to th e terrorist group, but rather the forces that trained the forces group, like Saddam's personal guard etc..

--------------------
 -

-

LepTiKa  
Member # 848

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LepTiKa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im for war. I mean anyone who starts stuff like Osma Bin Laden they deserve to die along with those that follow him. Same as Saddam, look at the people he has killed since he gained power. Although if Canadians and Americans were like that the population would be much lower.

--------------------
Together we stand divided we fall.......
Anyone up for a good ol' fashioned Spanking?
The Forum Four Nipple "Freak"

Posts: 71 (0 per day) | From: Little Town | Registered: Apr 2003 (7697 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*