Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Intellectual Zone™   » Military/War/Politics/History Forum   » help on a history eassy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: help on a history eassy
Akuma Moderator 
your all whores
Member # 835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Akuma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got my final history project and its a essay. thye purose is to make aconnection between the past and the preanst ,the past 20 years. i need 2 recurring themes and they needto be related to the presant. your help would be greatly thankful

--------------------
have fun ass fuckers

Posts: 1232 (0.21 per day) | From: esusryesaeras | Registered: Apr 2003 (5798 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ethnic cleansing in African countries?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.49 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6233 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Akuma Moderator 
your all whores
Member # 835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Akuma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nah. got it. ty for the help anyway. i am doing it on the relation between the cursades and persian guld and opertaion freedom.

[ 15. December 2003, 05:28: Message edited by: Akuma ]

--------------------
have fun ass fuckers

Posts: 1232 (0.21 per day) | From: esusryesaeras | Registered: Apr 2003 (5798 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha ... topical.

Ah yes, I think it was the third crusade, where the weak French leader wimped off home and left us to fight the fucking battle.

Having been involved in that area since then, thats a long time of Englishmen fighting in the middle east under the St. George Cross.

[ 15. December 2003, 11:46: Message edited by: Bronx ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.49 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6233 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Akuma Moderator 
your all whores
Member # 835

the frensh wimped out in the trhid cursade. thats not what i heared and i am in hist 151. but i am done now. what a releaf. finals sux. i had a webpage for my ICS 100, pices of cake and the 18 i got a whole clumitve exam on what i learend in math.lol 2 hours long

[ 15. December 2003, 18:59: Message edited by: Akuma ]

--------------------
have fun ass fuckers

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Did you take English?

--------------------
 -

Akuma Moderator 
your all whores
Member # 835

ya eng 19

[ 15. December 2003, 23:40: Message edited by: Akuma ]

--------------------
have fun ass fuckers

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bronx:
Did you take English?

lmao

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.47 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6145 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Akuma Moderator 
your all whores
Member # 835

quote:
Originally posted by Cloynez0r:
quote:
Did you take English?

lmao
if u making fun of me. that great.lol [Smile]

--------------------
have fun ass fuckers

Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cloynez0r:
quote:
Did you take English?

lmao
agreed

How long is your essay have to be

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.54 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6417 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Akuma Moderator 
your all whores
Member # 835

it had to be 4 to 6 pages. i turned it in like 2 weeks ago

--------------------
have fun ass fuckers

Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what grade you get on it?

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.54 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6417 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Akuma Moderator 
your all whores
Member # 835

lol. i dont no how to get my grades for my last semister so i dont no. i hink i got atleast a +70%

--------------------
have fun ass fuckers

Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
cool cool

--------------------
-Stephen Roberts

"sir you're drunk"

-
 -

Akuma Moderator 
your all whores
Member # 835

i got my grades and i got a d for the class. most of my test were like around 60-80%. i was pissed.

--------------------
have fun ass fuckers

-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -ReDeeMeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ask for teacher why she gave u a D

--------------------
 -

Posts: 5617 (0.86 per day) | From: Anytown | Registered: May 2001 (6508 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Akuma Moderator 
your all whores
Member # 835

i dont no here office room number i i got the credit for the class.

--------------------
have fun ass fuckers

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*