Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » The Gods Playground   » Admin and Moderator Test Forum   » test

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: test
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sdfjklddfs

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sd

--------------------

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
jksdhgasd
-there is a reason for these tests

--------------------

-

-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -ReDeeMeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and

--------------------
 -

Posts: 5617 (0.85 per day) | From: Anytown | Registered: May 2001 (6580 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -ReDeeMeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whats

--------------------
 -

Posts: 5617 (0.85 per day) | From: Anytown | Registered: May 2001 (6580 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
the

--------------------
 -

-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
reason

--------------------
 -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
ITS

--------------------

-

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
BEYOND

--------------------

-

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
UR

--------------------

-

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
MENTAL

--------------------

-

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
COMPREHENSION

--------------------

-

pdykstra600  
Member # 7

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pdykstra600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whats the reason? to increase your post count?
Posts: 4159 (0.63 per day) | From: new jersey | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
now that is a very serious allegation, but i am sure there was a real reason for the test

[ August 31, 2001: Message edited by: ReDeeMeR ]

--------------------
 -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Theres three reasons:
One was to see if i had fixed email notification, but it didnt work. I did two or three posts to see, but it didnt work

The second one was, upon installing the polling feature, i had accidently deleted something which stoped the forum software from showing how many replies there had been on each topic. Upon making certain changes, i decided to post again to see if it showed the number of replies.

The third reason for the posts in which i said a sentance over a few posts was simply me answering red's question in a similar fashion to it was asked.

Not, at any time, did i even thinking about posting to increase my number. After all, i am admin, and i can artificially increasse the number at any time, even thought i havent done this is the past.

--------------------

-

pdykstra600  
Member # 7

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pdykstra600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol i know arkan i was joking. Where do you change the number of posts? i havnt found this feature yet lol
Posts: 4159 (0.63 per day) | From: new jersey | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
and you probably wont find this feature

--------------------
 -

hellsatan  
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hellsatan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not while Your using it...

Lol...

Satan

--------------------
Guiness is the Best Beer in the World!!!

-

Posts: 1453 (0.22 per day) | From: Northampton, UK | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry PD, i forgot this topic. The only way to jack up the number posts is to access the member profile text file on the server.
Ive only artificially raised some1's amount of posts once, and that was when i accidently deleted GB's account, i had him sign up again and i restored the no. of posts.

--------------------

-

hellsatan  
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hellsatan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Arkan...

Can I talk to you on Yahoo! Please? I have some issues to discuss...

Satan

--------------------
Guiness is the Best Beer in the World!!!

-

Posts: 1453 (0.22 per day) | From: Northampton, UK | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europia  
Member # 98

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont mind me

[ September 10, 2001: Message edited by: Europia ]

[ September 10, 2001: Message edited by: Europia ]

--------------------
"Oh king, eh, very nice. An' how'd you get that, eh? By exploitin' the workers -- by 'angin' on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic an' social differences in our society! ....If there's ever going to be any progress--

Dennis, there's some lovely filth down here."

Posts: 1206 (0.18 per day) | Registered: Jun 2001 (6547 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
[VSARMY]volkov956  
Regular
Member # 174

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for [VSARMY]volkov956     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Strange enough I don't know the Password for this area of the boards but I got in?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 110 (0.01 per day) | From: Underground Bunker | Registered: Aug 2001 (6491 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please work...

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.53 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6489 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
anybody can get in here

--------------------

-

[VSARMY]volkov956  
Regular
Member # 174

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for [VSARMY]volkov956     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I finally just noticed that

--------------------
 -

Posts: 110 (0.01 per day) | From: Underground Bunker | Registered: Aug 2001 (6491 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
template test

--------------------
 -

pdykstra600  
Member # 7

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for pdykstra600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea anyone can enter here, and anyone can reply to a topic, but only authorized user can start topics in this forum.
Applehead  
Regular
Member # 210

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Applehead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interesting.... anyhow, the reply and new topic buttons r nice...why dont u change them from those shitty ones on the other forums???

--------------------
 -

Former Moderator of Cdv Cossacks Messageboards

CDV FORUMS R0X0RS!

Posts: 192 (0.02 per day) | From: The Apple Tree :-))) | Registered: Aug 2001 (6466 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
apple, careful!!, you dont know who you'll offend with language like that!

--------------------

-

Stiffler600  
Member # 257

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stiffler600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
"Glad to see ya sherminator.....really??.....no fuck you".
"Don't let girls with small tits suck ur dick....they suck at it trust me." - Stiffler600

Posts: 79 (0.01 per day) | From: Hampton, NJ, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6429 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stiffler600  
Member # 257

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stiffler600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
"Don't let girls with small tits suck ur dick....they suck at it trust me." - Stiffler600

Posts: 79 (0.01 per day) | From: Hampton, NJ, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6429 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stiffler600  
Member # 257

Rate Member

--------------------

Stiffler600  
Member # 257

Rate Member

--------------------

Stiffler600  
Member # 257

Rate Member

--------------------

Stiffler600  
Member # 257

Rate Member

--------------------

Stiffler600  
Member # 257

Rate Member
pp

--------------------

Stiffler600  
Member # 257

Rate Member

--------------------

Stiffler600  
Member # 257

Rate Member

--------------------

Stiffler600  
Member # 257

Rate Member

--------------------

Stiffler600  
Member # 257

Rate Member
jklbhg

--------------------

Stiffler600  
Member # 257

Rate Member

--------------------

Stiffler600  
Member # 257

Rate Member
9682+981892

--------------------

Stiffler600  
Member # 257

Rate Member

--------------------

Stiffler600  
Member # 257

Rate Member
15051+651561

--------------------

Stiffler600  
Member # 257

Rate Member
+61+65+6198198

--------------------

Stiffler600  
Member # 257

Rate Member
6+61+61

--------------------

Stiffler600  
Member # 257

Rate Member
+63+9525+5+5

--------------------

Stiffler600  
Member # 257

Rate Member
354165156+1

--------------------

Stiffler600  
Member # 257

Rate Member
+65165+1+651

--------------------

Stiffler600  
Member # 257

Rate Member
+
6515+61651

--------------------

pdykstra600  
Member # 7

Rate Member
trying to increase your post count eh brendan?
-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by pdykstra600:
trying to increase your post count eh brendan?

so whats that topic in the squad600 private forums about then

--------------------
 -

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like this color template

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.17 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*