Horizon Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Message Board Wargame Forum (*Closed Archive!*)   » World News

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: World News
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HELLO HELLO

-

KEEPING THE WORLD UP TO DATE

Day 16
By Shagi_Fighter
The world is going under massive changes. Just yesterday President Shagi Fighter came to power in the U.S., and just today has taken over Mexico. This is an extreme shock to the world; for it wasn't long ago that the U.S. was in an economic slump under its former President.

Italy has successfully stopped the invasion of both France and Great Britain. Using nukes from an orbiting satellite, Italy also destroyed many of their major cities. 2-D, who is head of Great Britain, asked the Allied Nations (AN) to stop building nukes for the good of the world.

India is at war with Pakistan. The two nations that share a border most likely will be fighting for a while. The neighboring country of China, which shares a border with these countries, will not join in.

Iraqi forces have taken over Somalia today. Saudi Arabia joined in the killing and both used inhumane tortures on innocent civilians, and the United States has warned both nations to stop. Sheik Deniz Al Q'umral, leader of Iraq, responded by calling the United States the “Great Satan” and telling the United States to “beware for Allah is on their side”. President Shagi Fighter responded by saying ‘Well this “Great Satan” is going to send you all to hell if you don't stop this torture of poor innocent people.’ Tension seems high.

Iraq and Saudi Arabia have jointed the Allied Nations (AN). Great Britain doesn’t want Arab nations to join the AN, and asks that they form their own alliance. Also they would get the backing of the European Alliance (EA), which has seemed to fall apart recently.

By –dkumral600-
Baghdad, Iraq- Iraqi officials have revealed that in Mogadishu, on the day of the Iraqi bombings, the World Terrorism Association (WTA) was holding a rally in Mogadishu, planning the ultimate fate of the world. Those present at the rally were Dr.Evil (1) who has been planning the end of the world for many years but has been unsuccessful because of the British Secret Agent Austin Powers. Bono (2) of the band U2 was among the celebrates present at the rally. Bono claimed that for the past 20 years through the music of U2, he has been bringing the end of the British Empire. He vowed that he would bring the end of the British Empire before his death (looks like he died before the end came). Also at the rally was the Reverend Al Sharpton (3). The Reverend Al Sharpton pledged to bring the end to the evil "white devil". He claimed that the "white devil" has been torturing that "black brothers" for the past 200 years through many ways. Some ways including not picking the "black brothers" in NYC taxi cabs and not giving employment to the "black brothers" on NBC television shows. As it is shown with evidence, the bombings of Mogadishu have saved the fate of the world. May Allah be praised.

Day 17
By Shagi_Fighter
The United Sates of America conquered Canada as of today. The war was hard and treacherous, but the massive United States military in the end won.

The People’s Republic of China has conquered Hong Kong. The Emperor broke a treaty with Hong Kong that would allow Hong Kong to stay separate from China. The victory was absolute and total with minimal losses.

India has defeated Pakistan. Because of rebel forces, India will have to leave 5 units in Pakistan at all times in order to maintain control of that country. India has given itself a new name. It now goes by the name United Sates of India, or USI for short.

Sheik Deniz Al Q'umral, leader of Iraq, will be visiting the United States of America. However his trip not be what he expected after President Shagi Fighter enforces his stipulations.

In different shocking news, President Shagi Fighter is stepping down. Taking his place will be the Vice President, George W. Bush. President Shagi Fighter has no comment on why he is stepping down. The Indian leader, Czar Blade, does not like this change in power and has declared the United States an enemy. Neither however can attack each other since they lack proper ocean travel transports. The USI wants to join the AN which the United States is already a member of. If the USI is allowed to join both the US and USI will have to work something out.

Day 18
By Shagi_Fighter
The U.S. has successfully invaded and defeated Columbia. The Columbian government shattered early on. However there is still a massive threat to the U.S. control over Columbia. There is a massive guerilla problem, and the U.S. must keep 5 units stationed in Columbia at all time to maintain the peace.

By -gbotto600-
The Chinese military however had a problem with the invasion of Australia. The ADF puts up a valiant defense! They fight like warrior poets. The RAAF sinks 2 landing ships of the PRCN. The one Chinese Marine division that lands is repelled at the beaches. The Chinese attack had been thwarted.

By Shagi_Fighter
In a surprise attack, Egypt defeated the country of Algeria. Algerian units still fight in the desert mountains, so Egypt must keep 2 units in Algeria to maintain it’s control.

In shocking news, the Russian army tried pulling off a double invasion. They key word here is tried. Both invasions were crushed with heavy losses for Russia. The countries of Finland and Ukraine seemed ready for the big invasion. Many people doubt Russia will try invading those two countries again, at least not at the same time.

[ August 05, 2002, 03:59: Message edited by: Shagi_Fighter ]

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.79 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (7422 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HELLO HELLO

-

INTERVIEWING THE KNOWLEDGEABLE AND POWERFUL

Day 16
By Shagi_Fighter
Interview of Czar Blade of India

Fighter864: I'm here today with Czar Blade, head of India, here to discuss political views
zBlade91: okey
Fighter864: I hear that India is fighting Pakistan, why?
zBlade91: its led by bronx
Fighter864: Pakistan shares a border with you, is it wise to attack them?
zBlade91: and hes an asshole
zBlade91: of course it is
zBlade91: world domination is on my agenda
Fighter864: so then you're planning on attacking France after Pakistan?
zBlade91: eventually
Fighter864: but the Indian army is not yet ready for long rage assualts on France?
zBlade91: thats why i said evetually
Fighter864: you got world domination on your mind... what about your other neighbor China?
zBlade91: attacking france is not of importance currently
zBlade91: no hes cool
Fighter864: it's just purchased 14 factories... that doesn't scare you?
zBlade91: china has no military
zBlade91: if i sent a farmer with a pitchfork into your country i coud take over
Fighter864: Japan launched nuke satellites
zBlade91: oooooooo
Fighter864: and are among the biggest money making nations in the world
zBlade91: i jsut have to get pakistan out of the way
zBlade91: then i will focus on economy
Fighter864: was Pakistan ever a real threat?
zBlade91: along with conqueroring the rest of southeast asia
zBlade91: they would be
zBlade91: they stopped my first invasion and thats bad enough
Fighter864: China and Japan are strong enough allies that you can trust them?
zBlade91: i didnt say i trusted them
zBlade91: i might just invade china for kicks and giggles
zBlade91: :-D
zBlade91: jk lol
Fighter864: you just don't fear them since China has no army and Japan is an island
zBlade91: japan has no military either
zBlade91: and i didnt say that!!
zBlade91: damn reporter
Fighter864: what if Pakistan which is a fellow Arab nation calls for Arab assistance?
zBlade91: evry1 hates bronx
zBlade91: i can take saudi arbia and iraq too
zBlade91: theyre weak
Fighter864: Shiek whatshisface of Iraq seems to be pretty intune with helping Arab nations who serve Allah
zBlade91: u mean butchering millions of innocent civilians in the name of allah?
zBlade91: that is a disgrace
Fighter864: India's 1 billion population must be very comforting since you can call a draft if needed
zBlade91: indeed
zBlade91: 1 billion farmers with outdated rifles is scary
Fighter864: what do you think of the U.S. demanding that the Arabs stop the killings?
zBlade91: its pretty funny since they cant do anything
Fighter864: you talking about the U.S.?
zBlade91: yea
zBlade91: or both of them for that matter
zBlade91: invading mexico OOOOOOOO
Fighter864: true, under it's former President the U.S. failed and lost everything
zBlade91: or those tiny arab countries
zBlade91: the president was brain dead'
zBlade91: nobody knew that
zBlade91: like that cool movie
zBlade91: 'The American President'
zBlade91: or something
Fighter864: that was awesome... they got the look alike President lol
zBlade91: yea hehe
Fighter864: didn't he get shot or something?
zBlade91: i dont remember
Fighter864: anyway back on topic... you think they are weak for taking out smaller countries like Mexico?
zBlade91: smaller?
Fighter864: weaker countries
zBlade91: mmm
zBlade91: nah
zBlade91: im taking over small countries too
zBlade91: world domination ~!~
Fighter864: like Bangledesh and Nepal
zBlade91: & Bhutan
zBlade91: the rest of south east asia wont be easy
Fighter864: what about Afghanistan?
zBlade91: thailand and vietnam in particular
zBlade91: theyre next after pakistan
zBlade91: should easy with u american capitalist pigs blowin em up
Fighter864: Gbotto himself says that Afghan will be the hardest country of all to take over
zBlade91: gbotto is a fool
zBlade91: muajajajaj
Fighter864: and that three to four units will have to be left in Afghan at all times if taken over
zBlade91: well that sucks
Fighter864: Russia might beat you to it though
Fighter864: they are moving down from the North
zBlade91: nah
zBlade91: they got turkey and uzbekistan first
zBlade91: pakistan dies this turn
Fighter864: Saudi Arabia is taking land from the west, and China of course is in the east, but has no army as of yet
zBlade91: im more worried about egypt
Fighter864: you're confident after your first failed attack that Pakistan will die?
zBlade91: eventually they will take all africa
zBlade91: yea...
zBlade91: i butcherd 75% of pakistani forces the first time
zBlade91: i outclass and outnumber them now
Fighter864: what do you think of this "Arab Alliance"
zBlade91: trivial
Fighter864: once Pakistan is down you'll be sharing borders with them most likely
zBlade91: just like the corrupt 'European Allaince"
zBlade91: yep
Fighter864: the EA i think is only Great Britain and France
zBlade91: Then i'll get more factories why theyre murdering civilains
Fighter864: maybe sweden
zBlade91: it included germany and italy i think
Fighter864: they tore themselves apart in my opinion
zBlade91: before the backstabbing
Fighter864: yes... that was their downfall
zBlade91: france and britian are everybodie's enemy now
Fighter864: now france and gb are back in their own borders defending themsevles
Fighter864: what do you think about the use of nukes by Italy?
zBlade91: they did what they had to do
zBlade91: i back italy as their 'ally's' attack was uncalled for
Fighter864: so you support the use of nukes?
zBlade91: as a last resort
Fighter864: if you had nukes would you use them on Pakistan?
zBlade91: no
zBlade91: it is not nesesscary at this time
zBlade91: i ahve them in the palm of my hand
zBlade91: the resistance will be crushed
Fighter864: it will be interesting to see your war ends
Fighter864: we'll be sure to write a story on it
zBlade91: if gbotto would get off his ass and do the results
zBlade91: i atatcked 22 hours ago
zBlade91: bronx wont do a counter attack
zBlade91: bah
Fighter864: Bronx chicken?
zBlade91: yea
zBlade91: he cant stop the inevitable
Fighter864: but he'll still have France... you think Russia and Italy will defeat France before you are able to join in an attack?
zBlade91: possibly
zBlade91: france is not my top priority
zBlade91: too far away
Fighter864: well Czar Blade I think I have convered all my questions for this interview... it has been a pleasure, and hope to interview you again in the future
zBlade91: thanks monkey dude
Fighter864: maybe the next time we speak we'll be talking about your victory over a country like Egypt
zBlade91: :-)
Fighter864: This has been a World News interview.

Day 17
By Shagi_Fighter
Interview of President Vaughan of Italy

Fighter864: I'm here with President Vaughan of Italy. He has agreed to be interviewed about that nuclear bombings and other such world affairs.
Bvtonedog: Hello
Bvtonedog: It is a honor to be here today with you
Fighter864: It's a pleasure being able to interview you. Italy has become very well known in light of the nuclear bombings
Fighter864: What do you think of the nuclear attack by Italy on France and Great Britain?
Bvtonedog: Well, we did what we had to do, to stop the attacking forces
Bvtonedog: True, it did cause great damage to our own people, but if he did not fire, Italy would have been overran
Fighter864: do you consider yourself no longer a member of the EN?
Fighter864: sorry... i mean EA
Fighter864: EA is short for European Alliance
Bvtonedog: I say this now, Italy was never and will never, be a part of the EA, there was a slim chance until the surprise attacks, but now..all hope is lost
Fighter864: do you know why they attacked Italy?
Bvtonedog: I have no idea why they attacked Italy
Fighter864: they say it was because your replacement, Bismarck, launched those nuclear satellites
Fighter864: France and Great Britain said Italy was a threat
Fighter864: do you believe that is the reason?
Bvtonedog: it was i that put them into production
Bvtonedog: i beleive they attacked Italy, maybe because they knew that Italy would be a key country to take if they wanted to conquer the world
Bvtonedog: because Italy has the med. sea right there at it
Fighter864: true... what made you decide to make Bismarck the temporary leader?
Bvtonedog: sorry, i can not comment on that
Fighter864: fine, we'll let that go for now
Fighter864: i bet some Italians are happy you picked him since he did save the country
Fighter864: do you have a handle on how many credits Italy has now?
Bvtonedog: yes, me and all of Italy, are thankful for his doings in Italy
Bvtonedog: yes, i believe so, at this time i believe Italy has 26 credits
Fighter864: how many credits are being made each day?
Bvtonedog: 23
Fighter864: you do know it is Day 17 right now, right?
Fighter864: or did you already include that
Bvtonedog: i already included that
Fighter864: 2-D says he wants all nations to stop the building of nukes so people are not afraid of attacking each other... do you agree with him?
Bvtonedog: this is a heated agrument i can tell
Bvtonedog: in my opinion, nukes are fine to have, if used as a last resort
Bvtonedog: Italy, used them as a last resort, without them, all hope would have been lost
Fighter864: so Italy will be launching new nuke satellites?
Bvtonedog: at this time, that is not in Italy's military budget
Fighter864: but if the time comes that Italy is making enough money would you luanch more?
Bvtonedog: That is something i would have to discuss with my allies
Bvtonedog: and if another satilite is launched, it will be for defencive purposes only
Fighter864: what do you think of the Arabs killing civilians?
Bvtonedog: at this time, Italy can not say that we are outraged because of it, because Italy did kill civilians in the nuclear bombs
Fighter864: what about the not needed killing of civilians for militray practice?
Fighter864: the nuke bombings by Italy were self defense, not to test how much damage they can do
Bvtonedog: true
Bvtonedog: the killing of civilians to test a weapons destruction, that is wrong
Bvtonedog: and it should not take place
Bvtonedog: but at this time, Italy will not try to butt in
Fighter864: so you think the U.S. was right in demanding that they stop?
Bvtonedog: yes, i do think that the US was right
Fighter864: some say however that the US which was in economic ruin under former leadership talks the talk but can't walk the walk
Fighter864: think the US will ever be able to walk that walk?
Bvtonedog: in time, maybe
Bvtonedog: it will depend on if they get challenged in the western hemosphere
Bvtonedog: if they do, i don't believe they will be able to walk the walk anytime soon
Fighter864: what do you think of other countries taking over other weaker ones?
Fighter864: examples of Russia taking over Mongolia
Fighter864: or US taking over Mexico
Bvtonedog: i support that
Fighter864: Italy have any plans of taking some countries?
Bvtonedog: in ancient times, that is what happened everyday
Bvtonedog: at this time, Italy does have plans for that, but at this time, it is not possible
Fighter864: are there any chances that Italy will join the AN?
Bvtonedog: there is maybe a possibility
Fighter864: How about the Pope and the Vatican?
Fighter864: Bismarck kicked the Pope out and he fled to China
Fighter864: will the Pope be allowed to return now that you are back?
Bvtonedog: as far as that goes, I am talking to other officials in Italy seeing if this is possible
Fighter864: Well President Vaughan, it's been a pleasure interviewing you.
Fighter864: I hope we can do this again later. Good luck in the future
Bvtonedog: thank you
Bvtonedog: and the best of luck to you too
Fighter864: This has been a World News interview.

Day 20
By Shagi_Fighter
Interview of Emperor Trevor Mason of Japan

Fighter864: hello hello
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: hi
Fighter864: what is your country's leader name?
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: Emperor Trevor Mason
Fighter864: ok....
Fighter864: i'll just ask you questions and stuff
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: ok
Fighter864: the next sentence i say will be the start of the interview
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: k
Fighter864: HELLO HELLO... I'm here with Emperor Trevor Mason, the leader of Japan. It's a pleasure to be interviewing you Emperor.
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: Hello sir
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: its an honor being on Shagi Fighter Live
Fighter864: lol... World News is always glad to interview the knowledgable and powerful
Fighter864: and in many ways Japan is powerful
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: well you have the right man here for the job :-)
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: yes i believe so too
Fighter864: you're the second highest credit making country in the world... correct?
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: the economy has had a large turn around
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: yes
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: behind china
Fighter864: how many credits a day are you at?
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: who will make more after its conquest
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: 50 credits a day
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: and china is 61
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: lots of catching up
Fighter864: yep, and China is hoping to take down Australia after Australia stopped the invasion
Fighter864: you think it can be done?
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: china can afford a 1st class army now
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: and autralia is much weaker
Fighter864: our research tells us China as of right now has one of the largest armies in the world, if not the largest as of right now
Fighter864: does that not scare Japan?
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: well
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: we seem to have a strong friendship between us
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: an undertanding
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: understanding*
Fighter864: also you have India which just defeated Pakistan and is on a massive compaign
Fighter864: think you could be on that campaign?
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: no, i wont aid india if its in a war
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: i dont really trust them
Fighter864: think they might turn on you?
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: they might be developing nuke sites soon
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: thats always a possibility
Fighter864: although India only making 30 credits (not sure) must not seem like a major threat as of right now
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: the way i see it
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: if china can stop their advance into south east asia
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: i should be fine
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: and they cant expand west
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: if china grabs afghanistan
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: be trapped in
Fighter864: but Japan is on the sea and should be safe
Fighter864: after Australia I think China is going to think twice about Afghan
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: true, but noone is really safe in this game
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: they should
Fighter864: in a big move Japan has just recently finished nuke satellites, correct?
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: india wont be able to expand any farther if so
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: 2 of them
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: but i decided that
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: i wont use them unless provoked
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: after the crisis italy had
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: i need to watch it
Fighter864: yes... that was a big thing which was the reason nuke prices were jacked up sky high
Fighter864: and the time it takes to build them
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: but luckly
Fighter864: Japan just made it before the prices went up i assume?
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: i bought them the day before prices rose
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: yes sir
Fighter864: and the time it took to build them went up also
Fighter864: all the countries must fear Japan now
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: 7 days extra
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: quite a bit
Fighter864: how many nukes does each satellite get?
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: my country will always be friendly
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: 10
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: unless attacked
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: or a dear friend is attacked
Fighter864: you would use some of those expensive missles to save a friend?
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: if it is needed, yes
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: but i wont be agressive with them
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: defensive
Fighter864: yes... it would be a waste to use them if not needed
Fighter864: and Japan doesn't seem to need them any time soon
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: we hope not
Fighter864: the only two wild cards seem to have been France and Great Britain, and they are on the other side of the world pretty much
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: after they turned on italy
Fighter864: and Germany
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: they have the AN after them
Fighter864: you think the AN will hold together?
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: i believe so
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: its mainly usa russia china and us
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: india and the arab nations might break off
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: eventually
Fighter864: India and USA are enemies, yet they are both in the AN
Fighter864: think that is going to work out?
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: unless one attacks the other
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: but
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: they are far away
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: so i dont have any worries yet
Fighter864: USA is pretty much by itself
Fighter864: taking on North Amerca and now South America
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: and south america is vulnerable
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: and greenland is always there
Fighter864: i think South America will be hard to get though
Fighter864: Brazil has the largest army in South America
Fighter864: and Argentina almost or did beat Britain in a way i think
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: falkland islands
Fighter864: if China can't take Australia it should be a while before the US takes the rest of those countries
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: yes. it will make the president think twice
Fighter864: what does Japan think of expanding into smaller weaker countries?
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: she has thought about expanding into the island nations
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: other than australia
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: and possibly south korea
Fighter864: what is so big about Australia?
Fighter864: i mean
Fighter864: island nations
Fighter864: why not main land?
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: those nations
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: are low cost
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: and
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: can cause problems while trying to attack them
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: and i shall let china and india fight with them
Fighter864: you'd have to cross China, Russia, or India to get to them
Fighter864: you think Britain or France will do some crazy again? or do you think they have learned their lesson?
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: they have peace time turns
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: and france seems to have the largest army
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: italy hasnt built much from what ive seen
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: might be a future attack
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: and maybe russia will get involved
Fighter864: lol... you might have countries begging you to nuke them so they get peace time turns
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: haha, maybe
Fighter864: what do you think of the Arabs?
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: apart from the attack on somalia
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: i dont think that they have much to do with the other countries
Fighter864: that even got the US pissed
Fighter864: what did you think of their killing of civilians for military practice?
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: i would be more scared about getting a country like china angry
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: i dont like it
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: but
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: they said that they will stop
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: to get in the AN
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: so we will see
Fighter864: i think the richest Arab nation only makes 18 credits
Fighter864: combined don't make as much as Japan
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: but they are a strong force togethere
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: together
Fighter864: true
Fighter864: was it surprising when Emperor Fighter came back and bought 14 factories?
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: no
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: after the first 10 days of buying nothing at all
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: i knew what he was going to do
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: diddnt know so much though
Fighter864: Emperor kind of took vacation and came back with a shit load of money lol
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: yeah lol
Fighter864: what did you think of the former US President (Dejango) leaving the game?
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: i hate it when people leave
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: making people control 2 countries
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: like dave also
Fighter864: dave had Japan before?
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: but i guess the game was too "chilidsh"
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: whatever
Fighter864: that is what set USA back was Dejango leaving
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: childish*
Fighter864: well it isn't like the game can be completely realistic, agreed?
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: the new president almost bought about 16 factories
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: but botto is doing a great job at it
Fighter864: or then the USA would be making 100 credits a day and Iraq would only get 1
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: yes lol
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: china is the 2nd on the game
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: and they make 16 % GDP that USA does
Fighter864: i'd look up the statistics for yeah in a bit
Fighter864: but i know the USA has at least twice as much GDP as China
Fighter864: give me a sec i'll find it out
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: much more than china
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: and china has about triple us size?
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: or more
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: ok
Fighter864: China's GDP is about $4.5 trillion
Fighter864: USA's GDP is about $10 trillion
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: so over half
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: usa 18 credits and china 8
Fighter864: those are from the year 2000 though so could be closer or farther
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: and noone in between
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: ah
Fighter864: USA was having econmical slip recently so could be less than 10 trillion
Fighter864: but China might be also
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: japan too
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: :-(
Fighter864: i'll find out what Japan has for GDP
Fighter864: $3.15 trillion
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: so less than china
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: :-(
Fighter864: but it is the third largest in the world followed by Germany which is about 2 trillion
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: ahh
Fighter864: then you go all the way to Iraq which has like $57 billion GDP
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: so its like 1/2 credits per day
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: heh
Fighter864: lol... yep, so this game can't be played completely realistically
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: but the wars seem to be going smoothly
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: cept nukes
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: lol
Fighter864: i'm sure Gbotto will work that out
Fighter864: he has been doing a good job under the pressure
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: yeah
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: and everyone is throwing ideas around
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: sure has
Fighter864: but the good thing about ideas is that we'll be able to improve the game for next time
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: yup
Fighter864: well Emperor Trevor Mason, are there anymore topics you want to cover?
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: i think we have covered them all
Fighter864: ok then... it's been great interviewing you for today
Fighter864: this interview will be posted right away under Day 20
Fighter864: sorry it took so long to get to interview you
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: thank you shagi fighter
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: great to be here tonight
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: excellent :-)
Fighter864: and maybe sometime we'll be able to do it again.
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: go japan w00t
DaSyrianSpetsnaz: np
Fighter864: This has been a World News Interview with Shagi_Fighter. Thanks for reading!

[ August 06, 2002, 02:20: Message edited by: Shagi_Fighter ]

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.79 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (7422 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Also if you write a better article then one I have I'll take mine out and put yours in. Make sure you put down the Day also.

--------------------
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you should interview me on my world views and political agenda [Razz]

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.39 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (7379 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I will be the 'military analyst' if you need me to write up any stories or anything you can contact me on AIM fighter

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (0.99 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (7729 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

I'll be on AIM or MSN if anyone wants an interview. Also if anyone want to interview someone else or even interview myself and want to put the interview in the paper I'll go along with that too.

@Gbotto: Sure, any good things you can write up about battles ect. would be useful.

--------------------
 -

-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -dkumral600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's some Iraqi News:

Breaking News: Iraqi Officals, reveal other anit-world terrorists that were killed in the Mogadishu Bombings

Bahgdad, Iraq- Iraqi officials have revealed that in Mogadishu, on the day of the Iraqi bombings, the World Terrorism Assosciaion (WTA) was holding a rally in Mogadishu, planning the ultimate fate of the world. Those present at the rally were Dr.Evil (1) who has been planning the end of the world for many years but has been unsuccessful because of the British Secret Agent Austin Powers. Bono (2) of the band U2 was among the celebrites present at the rally. Bono claimed that for the past 20 years through the music of U2, he has been bringing the end of the British Empire. He vowed that he would bring the end of the British Empire before his death (looks like he died before the end came). Also at the rally was the Reverend Al Sharpton (3). The Reverend Al Sharpton pledged to bring the end to the evil "white devil". He claimed that the "white devil" has been torturing that "black brothers" for the past 200 years throught many ways. Some ways including not picking the "black brothers" in NYC taxi cabs and not giving employment to the "black brothers" on NBC television shows. As it is shown with evidence, the bombings of Mogadishu have saved the fate of the world. May Allah be Praised.

Pictured Below:

-

-Dr.Evil the evil mastermind who plans the end of the world (AKA Preperation H)

-

-Bono of the band U2, his preachings of anti-british sentiments have fueled the hearts of many young IRA bomb-makers

-

-The Reverend Al Sharpton (pictured on the left), has fueled the hearts of many African-Americans to walk in the "Million Man March" and commit crimes against NYPD officers while walking

-

-Pictured here are some more villians killed in the Mogadishu bombings

-Mohammed Al Koborla, Iraqi National Islamic Newspaper

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Posts: 2207 (0.28 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2001 (7710 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

I had an interview with Blade. I posted it right under the "newspaper". Since the interview was so big I didn't want to put it in with the the other news. So the first post will be news, and the second post will be the interviews.

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Make sure you're keeping yourself updated with current events around the world. Read World News. Always pay attention to interviews to see what you fellow nations think or say about you.

--------------------
 -

svezos600  
Regular
Member # 211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for svezos600         Edit/Delete Post 
dennis....ur an idiot [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"From know on we will not say that Greeks are fighting like heroes but that heroes fights like Greeks"
_ ____ _ W.Churchill_ _ _
 -

Posts: 186 (0.02 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: Aug 2001 (7628 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

BUMP

No blaming, either contribute to the news or do nothing.

Don't forget to check out Emperor Mason's Interview on Day 20.

--------------------
 -

uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BRAZIL PLANS TO GO NUCLEAR

President Nemesis today spoke in an exclusive interview with Gillian Fox, World News reporter for Brazil, and revealed his dreams for Brazil.

"So how do you see Brazil's future, boxed in by two superpowers?"

"We will not be bullied by other nations, even if they are five times our size. I plan to build a nuclear deterrent soon to prevent any nation from attacking us. I know this would bring a storm of ICBMs down upon Brazil, but I am hoping the MAD deterrent would prevent such a possibility ever occurring, since I am sure there is no one crazy enough to start a nuclear war in this world."

"How about Brazil's expansion in South America?"

"We seem to be racing against other nations to secure South America, and while we will never be able to get back what we have lost already to the outsiders, I'm hoping I've saved enough of South America that Brazil can flourish."

"And next..."

The Secretary of Defence burst in, and President Nemesis turned pale when he heard the news.

"I must go."

--------------------
 -
President Nemesis of the People's Republic of China

With the might of Xin Sheng, China will rise once more!

Posts: 1580 (0.2 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (7729 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -dkumral600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by svezos600:

steve, get a life and for u i will recommend to buy one from Wal-Mart- u will find a trailer-park trash life there that will suite u well

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Posts: 2207 (0.28 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2001 (7710 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
" get a life faggot, and no, they are not sold in stores..."

i saw that in your sig...
who's the fucking idiot now eh?

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.26 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (7651 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by -dkumral600-:
quote:
Originally posted by svezos600:

steve, get a life and for u i will recommend to buy one from Wal-Mart- u will find a trailer-park trash life there that will suite u well
Lol... err... Dennis, Rich posted that when we were at Steve's house [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 7713 (0.99 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (7729 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*