Horizon Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Message Board Wargame Forum (*Closed Archive!*)   » I'd like to play but...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'd like to play but...
MafiaMan  
Visitor
Member # 652

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for MafiaMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It seems for now I have plenty of time for playing this game(damn, they hold bunking off school for half the term against you in your references from the school lol, so my jobsearch for the summer isn't going well, plus I'm not the most active jobseeker).

But firstly, I don't really have a clue what's going on(I visited a long time ago when you had a wargame going on then, which was similar, but I don't know what's changed since then), secondly I don't know which countries are free, thirdly I don't know how you begin(with the neutral nation's army or build your own?) and finally I haven't a clue what's happened so far.

So any advice would be appreciated thanks lol!

Oh, and GBotto, please check your Private Messages.

Posts: 4 (0 per day) | Registered: Aug 2002 (7570 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, MafiaMan is actually me(slightly exaggerated the job search, it's not quite that bad, just too lazy to bother getting one at the moment when I'd rather be doing other things).

Anyway, I need help understanding this new game, I think it's still quite like the one me and Gbotto used to run though, so I don't think it'll take me long.

And I've gone off of the idea of porting the UKNES3(see CivFanatics) game over to here, since it's too simplistic. Instead, with multiple moderators(yes Gbotto, I'll be willing to help moderate the next wargame), I'm sure we can keep the game complicated without making it impossible to mod.

Nemesis

--------------------
 -
President Nemesis of the People's Republic of China

With the might of Xin Sheng, China will rise once more!

Posts: 1580 (0.19 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (8015 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
welcome back [Smile]

and yes i am looking for a co-mod [Smile]

the game is still kind of the same but you player gets a difrent amoun of credits each day and the units are more complex

Posts: 7713 (0.96 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (8015 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol, I think I'll have to leave co-modding until the next game, cause I still don't have that much of an idea what's going on.

The main thing is, which nations are free?

Nemesis

--------------------
 -
President Nemesis of the People's Republic of China

With the might of Xin Sheng, China will rise once more!

Posts: 1580 (0.19 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (8015 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rpazdzierski600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
we need Brazil

--------------------
Contact me on AOL Instant Messanger: rpaz517
 -

Posts: 2171 (0.27 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Sep 2001 (7883 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*