Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Monthly Election Forums   » Election for next mod of War/History/Politics forum!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Election for next mod of War/History/Politics forum!
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-The poll closes next Wednesday, October 17th-!!!

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.17 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ma$oN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shagi u r cheating...there have been 2 new members in the last 10 min, and they both voted for you, take him out of the race gbott...

--------------------
MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

Have you ever needed some one so bad?

Have you ever loved someone...

You just couldnt have...

Did you ever tried so hard?

That your world just fell apart...

Have you ever needed someone so bad?....

-

Posts: 1362 (0.21 per day) | From: LUBBOCK, TEXAS | Registered: Sep 2001 (6454 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well after much debate I've decided to vote for Dejango .. He's been a member of this site longer, Although Shagi does seem to really want the job, perhaps they can co-mod this one ?

I would of liked to have voted for one of the other 2 candidates but it seems its just between Dejango and Shagi now

[ October 12, 2001: Message edited by: Mighty Cranium ]

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6533 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what new guys cant vote? so because 2 guys joined 10mins apart i get kicked out because you got two new guy? that sounds pretty stupid to me to tell ya the truth....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.68 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6425 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ma$oN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and they voted for you....that doesnt sound stupid, it sounds like cheating

--------------------
MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

You just couldnt have...

-

Posts: 1362 (0.21 per day) | From: LUBBOCK, TEXAS | Registered: Sep 2001 (6454 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yeah and also just one question ive been advertising in DM rooms and ive also been advertising in rated rooms so i should lose the election and be banned from these boards for trying to help you guys? you need to learn the difference between cheating and doing everything you can to get forums new members and get some more content and quality strats? so i guess if orangepanther joins (he's the best goths player around) now and votes for me ill get booted for bringing a friend and one of the top 30 players here? i honestly dont get it. I'm here to help AokPro just like i have and will continue to help Jose. Would i be posting my @ss off and posting my strats as well as advertising just to cheat? technically couldnt i just cheat without doing anything? why would i be trying to be known in 4 days TO GET VOTES AND HELP AOKPRO if i wanted to cheat id just do nothing and sit here and make tons of new names. Gbotto if you wanna check look at all the new IP #'s not one of them is mine except for when i voted even check all of the ISP's see what theyre using i doubt i have a ton of ISP's man that'd cost me an arm and a leg to afford that. So gbotto or KONAN go ahead and check all the IP's you'll see that they're different providers than me admins can check that stuff am i right? im not stupid i know how forums work yeah im gonna make a ton of new names just so i can lose and be booted from AOKPRO? Mason try using your head for once for something other than trying to screw hard working guys out of something they want/earned/worked for....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.68 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6425 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
oh wait i guess if someone comes before the 17th and votes for Dejango you'll take Dejango out of the running to? because thats what you're doing to me i sent out tons of ZM's telling guys to come here for strats, news, and just general info on the gaming world and i was told off like 3/4 of the time i posted links in game rooms so i guess nobody new can vote til the november one or else whoever they voted for gets booted right? Mason think before you speak....

PS whatever happened to Innocent before proven guilty? let them check all the IP's before you have me shot down for something i never did if i cheated wouldnt all those new names have the same IP or provider as me? if you're so confident i cheated then get KONAN or another admin to check it out i want you to so people will know the meaning of irrational....

[ October 12, 2001: Message edited by: Shagi_Hamiro ]

--------------------
 -

Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
ok, by your logic, i can get all 50 friends on my AIM buddy list and the 210 on my zone list to sign up and just vote for dejango? and it would be ok for him to do that aswell right? besides, i dont care if you get orange panther or cow or whoever the fuck, that doesnt mean he is going to post his strats or be active or anything, he might just never think about this page agin! (ever think about that?) and, this is not for dm forum moderator, its for something that is NOT game related. maybe it is you who needs to use your head. about you working hard....getting your buds to vote for you is NOT working hard...and i dont care if you advertise, you act like you will be the president of the untied states if you win this.

--------------------
MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

You just couldnt have...

-

PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
nope im just being shit on by a guy who doesnt know the facts for no reason when i worked for this and i know my history i can mod that forum with my eyes closed....

--------------------
 -

Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
i think you would make a perfectly good moderator, im not saying anything about your skills. but now u are making me look like the bad guy. all im saying is that i dont think its right for you to get some friends to come and vote for you right out of thin air, instead of letting them look at the other contestants...

--------------------
MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

You just couldnt have...

-

PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
and what are you making me look like? you make me look like a cheater even if you are proven wrong until then nobody will vote for me because they think i cheated thats really fair and all this with no proof that'll teach me to advertise and get more users....

--------------------
 -

Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
when was i proven wrong?

--------------------
MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

You just couldnt have...

-

PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
oh yeah you also say that i could have multiple comps? and voted from those to get a different ip? so then technically once they prove they are all different IP's then you'll just say i did it from different comps so now i cant prove myself innocent isnt that nice? so now once they prove it was different IPs im still labelled as a cheater thats not very fair considering i never did anything in any form of cheating now lets see who votes for me i cant prove im innocent now thanks a lot man i never did shit now you're saying i used multiple comps i cant prove i didnt all i can say is i give you my word on this one i swear on My Mothers head i did not cheat i swear on my clans name i swear on the bible ok i didnt cheat and thanks to mason i cant prove i didnt cheat i can prove different IP's once they post but even then he says i have more than one comp or whatever so how do i prove i never did this so if you guys dont believe me no matter what im labelled as a cheater eventhough i never did anything and if you guys dont trust me that much im not even gonna bother coming here ive gotten you guys more users, i have Orange's Goths strat to post, My huns one, Jose's Huns one, my aztec, britons, saracens and soon to come Celts one along with several strats to post and i did this all for nothing? i wrote all of those in the last 2 days now i dont even get to post them because im not welcome here? well if you guys dont believe me im outta here when those guys post check their IP's that'll prove it wasnt from my comp but Mason will jsut say i have more than one so ill still be labelled....

--------------------
 -

Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
go cry me a river, im going to get my friends to go vote for dejango, thats not cheating right? hah

--------------------
MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

You just couldnt have...

-

PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
hey Overrun voted for me because he read my stuff in the Military/War/Politics forum. Why should i be held responsible for anothers actions??

--------------------
 -

Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
well thats fine then, im saying that people who vote mindlessly are wasting a vote and the person who tells them to vote for me because im your friend is cheating...

--------------------
MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

You just couldnt have...

-

PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
i agree and as for me being Aryan someone put my name as author for some of his posts but Arkan proved we're different people different ISP's DIFFERENT COUNTRIES! lol....

--------------------
 -

Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
mmk

--------------------
MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

You just couldnt have...

-

Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOLY FUCK !! take it easy you 2 .. its not a vote to see who get's to rule the world, LOL .. In Shaggi's defense, I'm actually aware of his eagerness to become a mod and he has been advertising and trying to get as many people to vote for him as he could. how else could a member this new get so many votes ... check the IP's its not him voting for himself , which is good.. the more new members he gets the more people I get to flame ... uhmmmm I mean the more people who'll post on this site But Shaggi .. in Mason's defense , there's been far to many people who've tried to manipulate polls by getting friends to sign up on the forum just to cast one vote then never post again ..... so truthfully people who vote on topics like this should have a minimum number of post and also have to add a comment for the vote to count, But since I've noticed your hard work to get people to vote for you I don't really think you're trying to cheat, thats why I posted that you should both be named mod .. no matter what the outcome though , I don't think you guys should be fighting like this .... damn ....

can't we all just get along

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6533 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
im not running for mod...

--------------------
MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

You just couldnt have...

-

PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
he's talkin bout me and Dejango and just to let you know me and Mason are buds now oddly enough lol we resolved our little tiff and if i win this vote i want Dejango to be a mod as well....

--------------------
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*